Author Topic: Who I've dissed and propsed  (Read 462 times)

verbalassaulta

Re:Who I've dissed and propsed
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2003, 05:17:15 PM »
thats cause you're a child malestor supporter

amn your scum of the earth, your a a fucking prick lad!  You know what people talk alot of shit on this board and some of it is funny to me but shit like that aint.  It aint funny to say shit like that, it aint funny to think shit like that and it aint funny to people who have been through shit like that.  Your a fucking twat man, I swear right now if I could get hold of you I would put my hands around your neck and choke the air out of your lungs.  Your fucking scum bag, never ever talk to me on this board again unless you got sumit sensible to say to me cos I don't like people saying shit like that man, your fucking worthless waist of space.  Your daddy shud of wore a rubber cos your a waist of fucking life.  Your fucking sperm proberly had a bigger I.Q than you, your fucking loser.  DOnt ever have kids man, the world doesn't need anymore fucking fools.  
LMAO....chill dude...or should i say "lad"...i didnt know you were malested as a child...just dont be bringing young boys into you're room and trying to work them over with bedtime songs and milk and cookies  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 05:18:13 PM by verbalassaulta »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2003, 05:58:03 PM »
I don't diss, I just prop.  Peace~

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2003, 11:29:03 AM »
Updated it.

bez

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2003, 04:10:53 PM »
thats cause you're a child malestor supporter

amn your scum of the earth, your a a fucking prick lad!  You know what people talk alot of shit on this board and some of it is funny to me but shit like that aint.  It aint funny to say shit like that, it aint funny to think shit like that and it aint funny to people who have been through shit like that.  Your a fucking twat man, I swear right now if I could get hold of you I would put my hands around your neck and choke the air out of your lungs.  Your fucking scum bag, never ever talk to me on this board again unless you got sumit sensible to say to me cos I don't like people saying shit like that man, your fucking worthless waist of space.  Your daddy shud of wore a rubber cos your a waist of fucking life.  Your fucking sperm proberly had a bigger I.Q than you, your fucking loser.  DOnt ever have kids man, the world doesn't need anymore fucking fools.  
LMAO....chill dude...or should i say "lad"...i didnt know you were malested as a child...just dont be bringing young boys into you're room and trying to work them over with bedtime songs and milk and cookies  ;D  ;D  ;D

At least I was funny.