Author Topic: I love this place  (Read 514 times)

Quakaveli

Re:I love this place
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2003, 10:33:32 PM »
hmm ohwell, i cant be perfect, if i ever was like that i never meant to be like that intentionally, i try to stay a peacefull humble guy in real life, but i let out a lot of jackassness on here so maybe cuz thats what you see and your judging from that....whatver though, its all good.
HAHA yeah ur a "peafull humble guy in real life" cuz if U werent Ud get ur ass kicked hard...thats Y u come up on message boards n start shit wit cool ppl to get ur agressions out...loser. ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2003, 10:57:07 PM »
rap quake jus go smoke sum nigga, jus go, ya better off bein high

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2003, 11:05:35 PM »
HAhaha Wcc is legendary...  theres beef even in an appreciation thread...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2003, 11:08:39 PM »
about 90% of tha time i cant stand this place...maybe know one else notices it but there is like this whole group of people on here who and act like they are far superior to everyone else on tha board...then there is tha people who just tells lies about who they are, where their from, being in a gang and other pointless shit to lie about...and there is defiantley alot of ass kissing on here...its a shame that some people try to act cool to impress other people on a fuckin message board.lol...here is a list of people who fit into some of the categories above

doggy aka pitbull
trauma
rud
NIK
lil bullet 22
mdogg
tha7th

yeah thats it for now...yall can start dissing me now  lol

Naww homie, you are mistaken, Doggy, Trauma and Rud never claimed to be in a gang, talk fake or try to act cool...and they really not so egoistical  ;)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2003, 04:39:16 AM »
about 90% of tha time i cant stand this place...maybe know one else notices it but there is like this whole group of people on here who and act like they are far superior to everyone else on tha board...then there is tha people who just tells lies about who they are, where their from, being in a gang and other pointless shit to lie about...and there is defiantley alot of ass kissing on here...its a shame that some people try to act cool to impress other people on a fuckin message board.lol...here is a list of people who fit into some of the categories above

doggy aka pitbull
trauma
rud
NIK
lil bullet 22
mdogg
tha7th

Naww homie, you are mistaken, Doggy, Trauma and Rud never claimed to be in a gang, talk fake or try to act cool...and they really not so egoistical  ;)

-{bLaDe}

Cheers Blade, I Was A Bit Bewildered About Which Category He Placed Me In On That One...But Never Mind. Nowt I Can Do If People Dont Like Me On Here. Personally I Quite Like Primo But Im Sure There's Loadsa People On Here I Like Who Cant Stand Me! haha  :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2003, 12:11:06 PM »
manly hug huh
haha U got that right u man whore!
!NADYA!

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2003, 12:23:55 PM »
lol@ my karma goin down
!NADYA!

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2003, 12:45:40 PM »

doggy aka pitbull
trauma
rud
NIK
lil bullet 22
mdogg
tha7th

-{bLaDe}

how are you gonna tell me that im mistaken when everything i said was my own opinion.....thats what im talkin about here, your gonna tell me that my opinion is wrong?...im not tryin to start nothin here im just sayin how i view the board...to me doggy acts like he is better than everyone else, or atleast better than most, same thing with trauma and some other people on here, im not sayin that its bad im just sayin that i dont like it, im sure everyone on here dislikes atleast one other person.
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2003, 12:47:53 PM »
lol@ my karma goin down

mine just went up from 5 to 6....go figure
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

SigmaAlphaEpsilon

• Lil Geezy
  • V Gotti - The Motherfucking General
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2003, 12:57:02 PM »
true true. nuff said
Niggas Salute Me...
Bitches Salute Me...
The Block Salute Me...
The Hood Salute Me...
You Should Salute Me...
They Should Salute Me...
So Fuck Who You Are...
I'm The Motherfucking General...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2003, 05:34:24 PM »
Well...I used to love WCC more than anything in the world, cuz I never had shit to do but sit home all day and post here...Then I got involved with this girl who really liked me a lot, and I stopped caring about WCC, and started spending more time talking to her and shit...Then something happened and she stopped liking me, so here I am, back posting on WCC 24/7 like a fuckin loser who has no life...Oh well...What can I do?