Author Topic: LIGHTS is still alive?  (Read 1275 times)

Sccit

Re: LIGHTS is still alive?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
How come you don't allow your homies to post on here anymore, Elior?

how come ur a whitewashed black guy, brandon?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »

hes still blacker than you'll ever be, Mr. White Kobe

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 02:40:05 PM »

1. I'm not just black. I'm caucasian too. Nice attempt at spinning the truth in your favor though, honkey.
2. I act like myself. I don't define myself by preconceived racial stereotypes or whatever you believe I should act like. It's called not being insecure with who you are.

See how easy it is to answer questions? Now are you going to answer my question directed towards you or do what you do best and pussy out?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »

1. I'm not just black. I'm caucasian too. Nice attempt at spinning the truth in your favor though, honkey.
2. I act like myself. I don't define myself by preconceived racial stereotypes or whatever you believe I should act like. It's called not being insecure with who you are.

See how easy it is to answer questions? Now are you going to answer my question directed towards you or do what you do best and pussy out?

lol...an armenian who prefers to refer to himself as caucasian....smfh

just HOW whitewashed are u?

to answer ur question....i'm not in charge of other peoples actions. i know u see me as a boss and a leader, but in reality, each person makes their own decision. for instance, roccy doesn't post here cuz he thinks yall are a bunch of fuckin faggots (and rightfully so)

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
Armenians, just like most middle eastern people, are under the causcasian umbrella. Now you're just arguing over syntax, my fellow caucasian.

So you didn't tell them to stop posting here, but you sure as hell encouraged your real life homies to post on here with you for moral support. Correct me if I'm putting words in your mouth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »
NIK once called himself the White Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 03:01:58 PM »
Armenians, just like most middle eastern people, are under the causcasian umbrella. Now you're just arguing over syntax, my fellow caucasian.

So you didn't tell them to stop posting here, but you sure as hell encouraged your real life homies to post on here with you for moral support. Correct me if I'm putting words in your mouth.

aka i wanna be white so bad, that i don't consider myself black and armenian, i consider myself black and caucasion.......u are the FIRST armo i have ever heard who calls themselves "caucasian"...and trust me, i've been around a lot of armos in my life. u also like to wear KKK suits. coincidence? i think not.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 03:02:28 PM »

lol...an armenian who prefers to refer to himself as caucasian....smfh

just HOW whitewashed are u?

to answer ur question....i'm not in charge of other peoples actions. i know u see me as a boss and a leader, but in reality, each person makes their own decision. for instance, roccy doesn't post here cuz he thinks yall are a bunch of fuckin faggots (and rightfully so)
if they dont want to post here whatever. but why did you make up a story about him dying? he got deported back to old country huh?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »
Nik and Infinite have major race issues. I always love hearing them tell black people they don't act black because it doesn't fit their narrow minds view of what a black person is. I wish they were trolling but they're really just very ignorant.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
Nik and Infinite have major race issues. I always love hearing them tell black people they don't act black because it doesn't fit their narrow minds view of what a black person is. I wish they were trolling but they're really just very ignorant.

lol....only squares cant tell the difference between a whitewashed black person and a regular black person. foreal, though. u can tell who's square on this site by the peeps who feel okay callin every1 wiggers, but as soon as a black guy gets called out for acting white, they get uptight and act offended. fuckin nerds.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
so youre saying that lights was deported back to armenia?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »

lol....only squares cant tell the difference between a whitewashed black person and a regular black person. foreal, though. u can tell who's square on this site by the peeps who feel okay callin every1 wiggers, but as soon as a black guy gets called out for acting white, they get uptight and act offended. fuckin nerds.

You let physical appearance determine if someone is "real". You fucking lose, loser.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 03:46:57 PM »

You let physical appearance determine if someone is "real". You fucking lose, loser.

where did i say anything about physical appearance? lol...ur runnin outa shit 2 say?? smh

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 03:55:09 PM »

where did i say anything about physical appearance? lol...ur runnin outa shit 2 say?? smh

You said sik isn't a real black dude because of the people you see him hanging out with in his pics. Do you really not see how ignorant that is? 

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 03:56:13 PM »
of course he doesnt see. he grew up by posting on dubcc and watching bet by himself at his parents house, hes 25 and hasnt changed at all