Author Topic: LIGHTS is still alive?  (Read 462 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: LIGHTS is still alive?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »
Did you guys know that the Jews were the major slave traders? Their history books say it was the white man, but thats just another sheisty lie perpetuated by them. His racism is deeply bred.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
^LOL...listen, whiteboy, aint nobody guna buy ur cracker ass trickology around here. jews were a huge part of the civil rights movement, and due to what we went through in the holocaust, we were more involved in supporting blacks than any other group of people.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
^LOL...listen, whiteboy, aint nobody guna buy ur cracker ass trickology around here. jews were a huge part of the civil rights movement, and due to what we went through in the holocaust, we were more involved in supporting blacks than any other group of people.

then why do record company execs fuck over rappers?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »

then why do record company execs fuck over rappers?

money makes my evil grow

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
LOL Jrome just made the wigger emotional.

let me give u an example...u can agree that black people sound different than white people, correct? if a black dude was talkin to u on the phone, you'd know he was black most of the time without even having to see him. put it like this... if u called me on the phone and i knew nothin about u, i would NEVER guess u were black. why deny it, though? i dont get it. notice how all the whiteboys are here stick up for u..theres a good reason for that, ya fuckin square.
So because I don't talk the way you envision a black person is suppose to speak, you automatically conclude that I am trying to be white?

You're proving exactly what I'm trying to say, wigger. You're so caught up in stereotypes that you can't even understand my point. And the reason i call you as bigot is because for some reason, the way I speak and the people I choose to associate myself with seems to be a serious concern to you because it doesn't fit your close-minded model of how the world should be. It probably all began when your parents told you that you weren't allowed to talk ot that black girl anymore because it "wouldn't look right" and you would embarrass the family.

As wealthy as your family is financially, they are completely bankrupt morally.

lmao.. Ok, ur right sik. There is no such thing as a whitewashed black person. I'll let u have this one, since u need it more than me.
You're giving me this one? Oh, you're so generous............which by your standards would make you less of a Jew since a real Jew must perpetuate all of society's stereotypes in order to be authentic.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
LOL Jrome just made the wigger emotional.

let me give u an example...u can agree that black people sound different than white people, correct? if a black dude was talkin to u on the phone, you'd know he was black most of the time without even having to see him. put it like this... if u called me on the phone and i knew nothin about u, i would NEVER guess u were black. why deny it, though? i dont get it. notice how all the whiteboys are here stick up for u..theres a good reason for that, ya fuckin square.
So because I don't talk the way you envision a black person is suppose to speak, you automatically conclude that I am trying to be white?

You're proving exactly what I'm trying to say, wigger. You're so caught up in stereotypes that you can't even understand my point. And the reason i call you as bigot is because for some reason, the way I speak and the people I choose to associate myself with seems to be a serious concern to you because it doesn't fit your close-minded model of how the world should be. It probably all began when your parents told you that you weren't allowed to talk ot that black girl anymore because it "wouldn't look right" and you would embarrass the family.

As wealthy as your family is financially, they are completely bankrupt morally.

lmao.. Ok, ur right sik. There is no such thing as a whitewashed black person. I'll let u have this one, since u need it more than me.
You're giving me this one? Oh, you're so generous............which by your standards would make you less of a Jew since a real Jew must perpetuate all of society's stereotypes in order to be authentic.

that was clever, sik...ur very funny, TBSesque. u plannin any stand-up routines any time soon? i'm growing tired of these dane cook dvd's