Author Topic: LIGHTS is still alive?  (Read 1276 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: LIGHTS is still alive?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
Sik, get some cornrows, house shoes, a blunt and some OE so NIK will acknowledge your blackness.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »
A black person is a black person, Elior. How many times does this have to be explained to you? Whether you act like Barack Obama or Tracy Morgan, you are still viewed the same by society. There's still the same stigma given by society. Lots of white people understand this, but you were sheltered and lived in your little private school jewish bubble during most of your life. You've never been racially profiled or had someone act differently towards you because of the color of your skin. I have so I think I have a better grasp on this kind of stuff than you do so you can trust me on this one.

If I wanted to fully understand what it was like to be a delusional douchebag who freeloads off of my parents well into my mid-20s then I would come to you. Comprende?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 03:59:07 PM »
Nik and Infinite have major race issues. I always love hearing them tell black people they don't act black because it doesn't fit their narrow minds view of what a black person is. I wish they were trolling but they're really just very ignorant.

lol....only squares cant tell the difference between a whitewashed black person and a regular black person. foreal, though. u can tell who's square on this site by the peeps who feel okay callin every1 wiggers, but as soon as a black guy gets called out for acting white, they get uptight and act offended. fuckin nerds.

You let physical appearance determine if someone is "real". You fucking lose, loser.

where did i say anything about physical appearance? lol...ur runnin outa shit 2 say?? smh

You said sik isn't a real black dude because of the people you see him hanging out with in his pics. Do you really not see how ignorant that is? 

lmao...that is far from the only reason sik is whitewashed....more like, sik kicks it with all whites due to the fact that he's whitewashed. if u say u cant see it, then either ur a complete square or ur just trollin. which is it?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:01:14 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »
A black person is a black person, Elior. How many times does this have to be explained to you? Whether you act like Barack Obama or Tracy Morgan, you are still viewed the same by society. There's still the same stigma given by society. Lots of white people understand this, but you were sheltered and lived in your little private school jewish bubble during most of your life. You've never been racially profiled or had someone act differently towards you because of the color of your skin. I have so I think I have a better grasp on this kind of stuff than you do so you can trust me on this one.

If I wanted to fully understand what it was like to be a delusional douchebag who freeloads off of my parents well into my mid-20s then I would come to you. Comprende?

lol@dane cook over here...so it's okay to call someone a wigger, but not to call someone whitewashed? smh

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 04:48:39 PM »

lol@dane cook over here...so it's okay to call someone a wigger, but not to call someone whitewashed? smh

Elior, you just said a few days ago that you're more in tune with "black culture" than I am because you rap, dress like you time traveled from 1996 and watch BET. That's the biggest wigger statement you can make.

Not meeting your criteria on how a black person should look, talk and dress like and having a few white friends does not make me whitewashed.

If you can't understand this, then there's nothing else I can do for you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 05:18:32 PM »

Elior, you just said a few days ago that you're more in tune with "black culture" than I am because you rap, dress like you time traveled from 1996 and watch BET. That's the biggest wigger statement you can make.

why must u always resort to lies when ur back's against the wall?...u use the same type of trickery as the white man, sik. thats how i KNOW ur whitewashed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
How so? The term "black culture" is a phrase you coined.

You understand that there is no "black culture" in America, right fuckhead? The black people brought over here were robbed of their identity. From their names to their beliefs to their traditions. A real Jew would understand how devastating that can be to a group of people since they hold tradition and culture so true to them, but I guess this wigger lost his way.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »

You understand that there is no "black culture" in America, right fuckhead? The black people brought over here were robbed of their identity. From their names to their beliefs to their traditions. A real Jew would understand how devastating that can be to a group of people since they hold tradition and culture so true to them, but I guess this wigger lost his way.

lol, so u understand that if there's no such thing as black culture, there's also no such thing as a wigger, correct? STILL tryin too hard, smh..

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »

lol, so u understand that if there's no such thing as black culture, there's also no such thing as a wigger, correct? STILL tryin too hard, smh..
What? Incorrect. A wigger is someone trying too hard to act black and fit in with black people. What does that have to do with culture?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »

What? Incorrect. A wigger is someone trying too hard to act black and fit in with black people. What does that have to do with culture?

so how can u ACT BLACK when there is no BLACK CULTURE?

how can u DRESS BLACK, TALK BLACK, ETC if BLACK CULTURE didn't exist?

u just shitted all over urself, tubgirl style.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
u one dumb muhfukka, u know that?

do you talk the same way that you type in real life?

seriously I can't picture you actually talking like a black dude from the south

most people grow out of the internet ebonics in their teenage years

damn you're the hugest wigger I have encountered

dude, where the fuck are u from, idaho? nebraska?? seriously....the dudes name is muhfukka, for fucks sake. ur not even good enough to be a troll... ur the fan of people who troll. doesnt get any worse, my boy.

I'm from Cali. I live in Washington at the moment and got a house out in Cali too. ;)

And it does get worse, my boy. You're a jewish wigger. In other words, Hitler tried to exterminate your race, and the race you emulate was once enslaved by the white man, talk about a lose/lose situation. ;)

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
u one dumb muhfukka, u know that?

do you talk the same way that you type in real life?

seriously I can't picture you actually talking like a black dude from the south

most people grow out of the internet ebonics in their teenage years

damn you're the hugest wigger I have encountered

dude, where the fuck are u from, idaho? nebraska?? seriously....the dudes name is muhfukka, for fucks sake. ur not even good enough to be a troll... ur the fan of people who troll. doesnt get any worse, my boy.

I'm from Cali. I live in Washington at the moment and got a house out in Cali too. ;)

And it does get worse, my boy. You're a jewish wigger. In other words, Hitler tried to exterminate your race, and the race you emulate was once enslaved by the white man, talk about a lose/lose situation. ;)

mr. white pride, over here LOL. u only like sik so much cuz u feel like he's one of you. shit's obvious.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
nikky you are a white jew with a hook nose end of story faggot

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 10:51:23 PM »
mother fucker....
FUCK YOU

L.A.M.B!

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 10:57:03 PM »

so how can u ACT BLACK when there is no BLACK CULTURE?

how can u DRESS BLACK, TALK BLACK, ETC if BLACK CULTURE didn't exist?

u just shitted all over urself, tubgirl style.
*sigh*

Wiggers try to act "black" in a stereotypical sense, moron. Why do you think they're so despised? Because the fuckin wigger is too ignorant to see that what he's doing is a mockery to black people. They talk the way they believe the stereotypical black person should talk. Dress the way they believe the stereotypical black person dresses. etc. etc. This has nothing to do with culture.

Since you tend to be stupider than I thought, I'll put it in a way you can understand: Say I really wanted to be a Jew. So I grow that curly sideburn shit, a long beard, wear one of those hubcaps on my head, start wearing black suits with white dress shirts only. I only eat bagels and lox, get circumsized and I start being cheap. To try to be your homie, I tell you how Fiddler On The Roof is my favorite movie, how I think Matisyahu is ill and promise I'll give you a copy of my Blood Of Abraham rares if you let me go to your bar mitzvah.

Now I look at you in the Laker rodeo clown gear that you rock 24/7 and because you don't dress the way I stereotypically expect you, a Jew, to dress, I call you a traitor and I start talking about how you're not a real jew and I'm a better Jew than you. That would make me a bigot who's trying too hard to fit into a crowd of people for the fuck of it. I didn't grow up Jewish. it wasn;t a product of my environment, but its just something I think would be dope to imitate.

That would make me a fucking asshole. You're basically doing the exact same thing, therefore, you are a wigger, wigger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE