Author Topic: LIGHTS is still alive?  (Read 1273 times)

Sccit

Re: LIGHTS is still alive?
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 11:09:11 PM »
How so? The term "black culture" is a phrase you coined.

You understand that there is no "black culture" in America, right fuckhead? The black people brought over here were robbed of their identity. From their names to their beliefs to their traditions. A real Jew would understand how devastating that can be to a group of people since they hold tradition and culture so true to them, but I guess this wigger lost his way.

lol, so u understand that if there's no such thing as black culture, there's also no such thing as a wigger, correct? STILL tryin too hard, smh..
What? Incorrect. A wigger is someone trying too hard to act black and fit in with black people. What does that have to do with culture?

so how can u ACT BLACK when there is no BLACK CULTURE?

how can u DRESS BLACK, TALK BLACK, ETC if BLACK CULTURE didn't exist?

u just shitted all over urself, tubgirl style.
*sigh*

Wiggers try to act "black" in a stereotypical sense, moron. Why do you think they're so despised? Because the fuckin wigger is too ignorant to see that what he's doing is a mockery to black people. They talk the way they believe the stereotypical black person should talk. Dress the way they believe the stereotypical black person dresses. etc. etc. This has nothing to do with culture.

Since you tend to be stupider than I thought, I'll put it in a way you can understand: Say I really wanted to be a Jew. So I grow that curly sideburn shit, a long beard, wear one of those hubcaps on my head, start wearing black suits with white dress shirts only. I only eat bagels and lox, get circumsized and I start being cheap. To try to be your homie, I tell you how Fiddler On The Roof is my favorite movie, how I think Matisyahu is ill and promise I'll give you a copy of my Blood Of Abraham rares if you let me go to your bar mitzvah.

Now I look at you in the Laker rodeo clown gear that you rock 24/7 and because you don't dress the way I stereotypically expect you, a Jew, to dress, I call you a traitor and I start talking about how you're not a real jew and I'm a better Jew than you. That would make me a bigot who's trying too hard to fit into a crowd of people for the fuck of it. I didn't grow up Jewish. it wasn;t a product of my environment, but its just something I think would be dope to imitate.

That would make me a fucking asshole. You're basically doing the exact same thing, therefore, you are a wigger, wigger.

so theres a way to act black, but theres not a way to act white? lmfao

let me give u an example...u can agree that black people sound different than white people, correct? if a black dude was talkin to u on the phone, you'd know he was black most of the time without even having to see him. put it like this... if u called me on the phone and i knew nothin about u, i would NEVER guess u were black. why deny it, though? i dont get it. notice how all the whiteboys are here stick up for u..theres a good reason for that, ya fuckin square.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »
lights fucked NIKs mom

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 11:47:49 PM »
let me give u an example...u can agree that black people sound different than white people, correct? if a black dude was talkin to u on the phone, you'd know he was black most of the time without even having to see him. put it like this... if u called me on the phone and i knew nothin about u, i would NEVER guess u were black. why deny it, though? i dont get it. notice how all the whiteboys are here stick up for u..theres a good reason for that, ya fuckin square.
So because I don't talk the way you envision a black person is suppose to speak, you automatically conclude that I am trying to be white?

You're proving exactly what I'm trying to say, wigger. You're so caught up in stereotypes that you can't even understand my point. And the reason i call you as bigot is because for some reason, the way I speak and the people I choose to associate myself with seems to be a serious concern to you because it doesn't fit your close-minded model of how the world should be. It probably all began when your parents told you that you weren't allowed to talk ot that black girl anymore because it "wouldn't look right" and you would embarrass the family.

As wealthy as your family is financially, they are completely bankrupt morally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »
So because I don't talk the way you envision a black person is suppose to speak, you automatically conclude that I am trying to be white?

You're proving exactly what I'm trying to say, wigger. You're so caught up in stereotypes that you can't even understand my point. And the reason i call you as bigot is because for some reason, the way I speak and the people I choose to associate myself with seems to be a serious concern to you because it doesn't fit your close-minded model of how the world should be. It probably all began when your parents told you that you weren't allowed to talk ot that black girl anymore because it "wouldn't look right" and you would embarrass the family.

lmao.. Ok, ur right sik. There is no such thing as a whitewashed black person. I'll let u have this one, since u need it more than me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2012, 12:13:56 AM »
lets keep this thread on topic fellas

so Lights didn't die from jumping off an imaginary bridge while on too much molly?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »
Did you guys know that the Jews were the major slave traders? Their history books say it was the white man, but thats just another sheisty lie perpetuated by them. His racism is deeply bred.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
^LOL...listen, whiteboy, aint nobody guna buy ur cracker ass trickology around here. jews were a huge part of the civil rights movement, and due to what we went through in the holocaust, we were more involved in supporting blacks than any other group of people.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
^LOL...listen, whiteboy, aint nobody guna buy ur cracker ass trickology around here. jews were a huge part of the civil rights movement, and due to what we went through in the holocaust, we were more involved in supporting blacks than any other group of people.

then why do record company execs fuck over rappers?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »

then why do record company execs fuck over rappers?

money makes my evil grow

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
LOL Jrome just made the wigger emotional.

lmao.. Ok, ur right sik. There is no such thing as a whitewashed black person. I'll let u have this one, since u need it more than me.
You're giving me this one? Oh, you're so generous............which by your standards would make you less of a Jew since a real Jew must perpetuate all of society's stereotypes in order to be authentic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
LOL Jrome just made the wigger emotional.

You're giving me this one? Oh, you're so generous............which by your standards would make you less of a Jew since a real Jew must perpetuate all of society's stereotypes in order to be authentic.

that was clever, sik...ur very funny, TBSesque. u plannin any stand-up routines any time soon? i'm growing tired of these dane cook dvd's