Author Topic: WHY DO PPL SUSPECT ALEX JONES??  (Read 592 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
WHY DO PPL SUSPECT ALEX JONES??
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with people suspecting AJ??? He brings so much information to the table, dedicatedly works long hours and rambles his head off and increases his blood pressure for no reason and gets so many haters, even amongst the most intelligent of conspiracy reserchers...just cuz he is alive, very ffamous and is an emotional creature does not make him a government agent in my opinon...i think ppl just dont have a spiritual grip and are either jealous or cripppled with doubt to the point they suspect without logic and evidence...

sure he made some mistakes like the y2k fiasco but his analysis and predictions are mostly comming true and he is exposing all the eugenics agenda which is so vital and has a wide range of hosts...he is the fuckin best in the movement and i think the government wont kill him because it will make him so much bigger...
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

jeromechickenbone

Re: WHY DO PPL SUSPECT ALEX JONES??
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:57:49 PM »
He tells a lot of truths, but he is a fear monger and believes that doom is always just around the corner.  Also, he's carried by radio station and a member of a network of stations, so you have to understand that if they did not want him to exist, he wouldn't.  At least on broadcast radio. 

Alex Jones basically took Bill Cooper's blueprint and hyped it and put it on steriods.  Bill Cooper initially really liked Alex early on, but then became very wary of his motives.  So after Cooper was killed by the Police, Alex Jones basically took over conspiracy radio (for lack of a better term). 

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:27:46 PM »
The bullshit he spews tends to discredit a lot of the good things he says.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »
He tells a lot of truths, but he is a fear monger and believes that doom is always just around the corner.  Also, he's carried by radio station and a member of a network of stations, so you have to understand that if they did not want him to exist, he wouldn't.  At least on broadcast radio. 

Alex Jones basically took Bill Cooper's blueprint and hyped it and put it on steriods.  Bill Cooper initially really liked Alex early on, but then became very wary of his motives.  So after Cooper was killed by the Police, Alex Jones basically took over conspiracy radio (for lack of a better term). 

spot on

Matty

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 02:57:54 PM »
he has no intellectual integrity. the way stuff is presented is pure propaganda. and then there's this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »

Exactly.  It's like Virtuoso here at the forum.  I like the dude, he's my homie, but he always picks the "worst case scenario" of all possibilities.  A few years ago when gas prices first started getting really high, Virtuoso was trying to convince me that they would go up to 6$ or 8$ and so on.   When you ask these guys when these catastrophic events will take place, they just say "soon".  They never want to be pinned down to a date.  But I was able to pin Virtuoso down to a date and he told me something like "by the coming fall/winter", and of course the gas prices actually went down and not up during that time.

So the key with these guys is always in pinning them down to a date.  They have been predicting that America or Israel will invade Iran "soon" since 2003; and still it hasn't happened.  They've also been predicting that the dollar will collapse "soon" for many years now and the dollar is still going.  Just pin them down to a date and you will win 99 out of 100 arguments against these guys.

That said, I don't consider Alex Jones an agent or anything; and I do think he's a good person.  I just think he makes a living off of being a fear monger; but at least he's a Libertarian fear monger rather than a right-wing-neo-con fear monger like a Sean Hannity.  Which is why I still like Alex and consider him a good.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 06:30:42 AM »

Exactly.  It's like Virtuoso here at the forum.  I like the dude, he's my homie, but he always picks the "worst case scenario" of all possibilities.  A few years ago when gas prices first started getting really high, Virtuoso was trying to convince me that they would go up to 6$ or 8$ and so on.   When you ask these guys when these catastrophic events will take place, they just say "soon".  They never want to be pinned down to a date.  But I was able to pin Virtuoso down to a date and he told me something like "by the coming fall/winter", and of course the gas prices actually went down and not up during that time.

Hey man :)
Gas prices are at an all time high in Europe.
Have you seen the gas prices in the U.S?
No one but no one can honestly tell you when when it will arrive at x amount.
We know what the effects of x will be when they will be felt is a different matter.

So the key with these guys is always in pinning them down to a date.  They have been predicting that America or Israel will invade Iran "soon" since 2003; and still it hasn't happened.  They've also been predicting that the dollar will collapse "soon" for many years now and the dollar is still going.  Just pin them down to a date and you will win 99 out of 100 arguments against these guys.

I don't know about Iran, we do know that Israel has been assassinating their scientists and tried to blame "assassination attempts" of foreign ambassadors on Iran. I concede though that things happen more slowly than the imminent sound the alarm cries which are all too often heard. Incrementally is if anything worse though because with the drip drip effects, no one seems to notice or care.

That said, I don't consider Alex Jones an agent or anything; and I do think he's a good person.  I just think he makes a living off of being a fear monger; but at least he's a Libertarian fear monger rather than a right-wing-neo-con fear monger like a Sean Hannity.  Which is why I still like Alex and consider him a good.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
Seems all the fear he put into everyone just stirs the pot for publicity.  He may tell some true stuff too but I don't think it holds much water.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 05:10:07 PM »
Yeah, like I said, he has done a great job in exposing the truth on many things, and he is a tireless worker...but he is a fear monger and likely an agent of some sort. His wife is a Jew, and Alex is on record saying the Saudis own Hollywood, when anyone with half a brain knows it's run by Jews.

Take him with a grain of salt, but still listen to what he is pointing out. Just don't let him freak u out lol. He's been doing that to people for 20 years.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »

fear monger? telling the truth which is scary doesn't make u a fear MONGER...yes he is not calm and composed which is a major flaw but so are most people in the world motivated by fear rather than love so his purpose might not be hindered by that...

the illuminati cant control 100% of whats out there, even in their own domains. ppl like lou dobbs and judge napolitano were out there exposing the illuminati for long time and recently were silenced yes but so has alex jones been intimidated and back door harassments and attacks continue. check out how youtube is constantly harassing him...all im saying is they dont have 100% power all the time, and sometimes they let certain people continuing to ooppose them cuz they dont have to silence somebody to get their agenda across (they can just promote confusion and doubt in the community to distrust him which is working well enough for them) and
sometimes they just like their agenda being exposed as long as they like having SOME people know what they are up to cuz it makes them feel even more invincible...sick fucks.

i dunno if he copied cooper but i know cooper got suspicious of him, no1 is all knowing all correct always, but cooper after going against AJ came on his show and took his words back and they made up...relaizing these petty issues shouldn't let them be distracted in the noble fight.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 10:16:08 PM »
lol he tells "some truth"??  ??? MOST of what he says is fact and documented fact, at that. sure sometimes his predictions are not on point 100% but even the illuminati cant predict the future they control 90+% of.....at least hes out there warning of potential possibilities so people in all levels can be on guard...and its strange how most of his predictions no matter how far fetched came true NOW!

I just think its a damn shame so many people in this freedom movement suspect alex jones when he puts in so much time, brings together such a wide diveristy of people (not all to be trusted just like u cant put blind trust in AJ either!) and breaks down these complex subject matters in such a simple manner which gives his audience a deep understanding of these topics, which is a rare gift some popel like Alex have!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 01:40:30 PM »

Regardless of whether you consider Alex Jones to be an angel, or a minion, it isn't even worth debating.
We know there is a systematic sickness, a world ran by highly intelligent sociopaths and psychopaths, what you think of him at a personal level is immaterial.