Author Topic: Question for the cali sports fan  (Read 198 times)

HBKid_Jr

Question for the cali sports fan
« on: February 01, 2003, 11:23:25 PM »
when it comes to the 4 major sports how the fuck can u cheer for each team in that sport.  Like during the world series,  some of yall were like i dont care who wins cuz i like both teams cuz there from cali.  u cheer for all the teams.  in ny it different,  if u a mets fan,  u hate the yankees.  if ur a yankee fan u hate the mets.  if ur ranger fan u hate the islanders.  if ur islander fan u hate the rangers,  etc.... there is no in between,  there is no rooting for both teams.  i dont get that

E. J. Rizo

Re:Question for the cali sports fan
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 11:36:45 PM »
its called california love.......no reason to hate....... ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 01:14:00 AM »
i cant stand the lakers(havent liked em since magic left the first time
Dodgers(havent liked em since Kirk Gibson)
Angels(hate disney)
Ducks(see the Angels)
Kings(hate hockey period)
Chargers(horrible)
Raiders(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
Niners(scumbags)
Warriors(who?)

only teams from cali i like are the Giants, As, Kings(B-Ball) & The Clippers

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 02:23:38 AM »
ask tha Raider fanz...if they like the Chargers. lol

One thing iz, NY doesnt have that many teams lol.

I mean, the Mets, Yankees, Giants, Jets, Knicks, Bills (not gonna mention hockey cus i dont give a shit about it)

Kali....Raiders, Niners, Chargers, Kingz, Warriors, Lakers, Clippers, Giants, A's, Angels, Dodgers, Padres..

maybe there is more competition for fanz in NY, then there is here. Plus, i think there became somewhat of a rivalry between the Mets and Yankees. Our teams, dont ALL have big rivalries. Only a few out of the bunch. Not tah mention, i dont think Buffalo fans..really HATE the Giants lol. I mean, jus the Mets and Yankees seem to be tha type of fanz that dont care for eachother. And sum of our teams ARE that way, ie Raiders/Chargers, Kings/Lakers, Giants/Dodgers...

i dunno, i go for tha Raiders...if the niners or Chargers go...i really give a fuk if they win lol. Especially the Chargerz...shit, i hope they lose EVERY fuking game they ever play!  ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 07:44:15 AM »
Red Sox and Yankees defnatly dont get along..

EM28

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 11:25:39 AM »

fo sho.......only team i hate from cali are the kings
PS.  during the world series i was going 4 the angels i wasn't saying i'm going 4 both cuz they are from Cali....LOL

peace

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 01:27:24 PM »
Im a Dodger/Laker and roots for the Broncos in Football, since L.A dont have a team.

But damn was I pissed when Fox asked Dodgerfans who are you rooting or in the World Series and more than 35% said the Giants.  That was insane.  Dodgers and Giants are rivals.  And dodger fans rooted for the Giants in the World Series , fucken idiots. That convinced me that there are very lil true dodger blue fans.  Andbasically I wanted the Giants to lose in that World Series, and YES IT HAPPEN WOO HOO, im cheering not cuz the Angels won but cuz the Giants lost.

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 02:51:28 PM »

yeah thats true........cuz i live in cali......

peace

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 10:26:14 PM »
I used to hate the giants cause I was such a huge A's fan.  but then I was like fuck it, I might as well root for my hometeam over an out of town team.  cause I got much pride in where I am from.  See my favorite teams are the niners and the A's, and I guess the Lakers.  I haven't been a huge basketball fan my whole life, so it was like I just rooted for any cali team.  So if the niners are playing the raiders or the charges, then damn straight Ima root for the niners.  If the a's are playing the angels or the giants or the padres then damn straight Ima root for the A's.  but if the raiders are playing tampa bay, or green bay, or dallas, then damn straight Ima root for the raiders.  and if the giants are playing the blue jays, or the rockies, or any team outside of cali then Ima root for the giants.  I ain't heartbroke if the giants or the raiders lose, like I am if the niners or A's lose.  but I will always root for a cali team over any other states team.  thats just california love.  Oh yeah, whats the 4th major sport?  Please don't say hocky or soccer.

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2003, 10:27:02 PM »
thank you i'm glad someone finally said that i'm a S.F. giants fan not a cali fan i was like F*ck the angels. if you like a team then stay with that team stop jumping ship if they suck.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2003, 11:21:49 PM »
Basketball

i love lakers
i hate the kings

Baseball

i love the Dodgers (NL) Angels (AL)
i hate the Giants and A's

Hockey

don't care for it

Football

i love the Raiders (i also like the cowboys , only non cali team i'll ever have love for)

i hate the chargers and the 49ers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09