Author Topic: Meth, Red begin 'How High' tour  (Read 104 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Meth, Red begin 'How High' tour
« on: December 01, 2001, 08:03:43 PM »
Redman and Method Man will spend the entire month of December out on the road promoting their upcoming movie and soundtrack. Red and Meth's "How High" tour debuts Sunday at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix and will hit 17 cities between now and the end of the year, wrapping up Dec. 30 in Miami. Their movie of the same name hits the cinemas Dec. 21 and the soundtrack to the film will be released Dec. 11. Hitting the road together brings back fond memories of another tour. "I hope Jay-Z starts another 'Hard Knock Life' tour," Redman told MTV. "That's what I'm waiting on. Come on, Jay-Z... Start that tour up and throw me and Method Man on there, 'cause you know we're blowing the spot. I don't care who you're putting on that tour -- we're blowing the spot." Redman and Method Man were the opening act for DMX and Jay-Z on a 54-city U.S. tour that generated $18 million in 1999. "I don't even mind going first, still," Meth added.

The complete schedule: 12/2 – Phoenix, AZ @ Celebrity Theatre; 12/3 – Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues; 12/4 – Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues; 12/5 – Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues; 12/11 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues; 12/14 – Detroit, MI @ State Theatre; 12/15 – Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre; 12/16 – Columbus, OH @ PromoWest Pavilion; 12/17 – Norfolk, VA @ The Boathouse; 12/19 – New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom; 12/21 – Worchester, MA @ The Palladium; 12/22 – Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory; 12/23 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club; 12/26 – Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues; 12/27 – Atlanta, GA @ DeKalb Atlanta Center; 12/28 – Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House of Blues; 12/30 – Miami, FL @ TBA.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Big BpG

Re: Meth, Red begin 'How High' tour
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2001, 08:36:15 PM »
I would love to see them in concert... i saw redman a few weeks back, but not with METH... damn it would be tight... RED and METH are like Snoop and Dre... shits tight!

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 08:40:38 PM »
they already came over here , but i didn't go... it was fo the "hard knock life tour" remember ???
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2001, 08:47:55 PM »
yep i do... meth came my town a few years back with limp bizkit, but i didn't go..... nowadays though I get free tickets in the mail... I saw Snoop 4 weeks ago, Redman 3 weeks ago, d12 and pharcyde 2 weeks ago.... I got tickets to Jurassic 5 and Dilated People for monday, but I can't go... i also have tickets to Blues Traveler for next wednesday... i wont go to that even though they are quite good.

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2001, 08:55:24 PM »
dawm , are u a scalper or some ???  ;D
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big BpG

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2001, 09:00:18 PM »
Nope Nope... theres this dope place in Milwaukee called The Rave and if you pay for a concert their... they will start to send you free tickets for life... just one catch... you gotta buy one cup of beer which costs $5 dollaz... but the tickets are $30 dollaz... i dont know how they make money, but damn it works for me...on tuesday im expecting tickets for ludacris...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2001, 09:04:12 PM »

Nope Nope... theres this dope place in Milwaukee called The Rave and if you pay for a concert their... they will start to send you free tickets for life... just one catch... you gotta buy one cup of beer which costs $5 dollaz... but the tickets are $30 dollaz... i dont know how they make money, but damn it works for me...on tuesday im expecting tickets for ludacris...

-Big BpG

u fuckin lucky bastard,  but than again i can get tickets to almost any sportin event of any big thing b/c my dad is in a wheel chair so tha wheel chair sections never sell out right away if at all,  i had to tickets to game 5 of tha subway series back in 2000,  i had tickets to tha 2000 royal rumble,  my dad can get free tickets to jets an giants games to,  but he has to be put on a waitin list an plus gettin out of tha meadowlands is like gettin snoop to stop smokin weed,  its a bitch an a half

Big BpG

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2001, 09:09:49 PM »

u fuckin lucky bastard,  but than again i can get tickets to almost any sportin event of any big thing b/c my dad is in a wheel chair so tha wheel chair sections never sell out right away if at all,  i had to tickets to game 5 of tha subway series back in 2000,  i had tickets to tha 2000 royal rumble,  my dad can get free tickets to jets an giants games to,  but he has to be put on a waitin list an plus gettin out of tha meadowlands is like gettin snoop to stop smokin weed,  its a bitch an a half

Hahha... you're dad must be a strong mutha fucka considering all your stories about him beating you're ass...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2001, 09:11:39 PM »

Hahha... you're dad must be a strong mutha fucka considering all your stories about him beating you're ass...

-Big BpG

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol... dawm
gives me dopeness"