Author Topic: How to get over a girl?  (Read 1521 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How to get over a girl?
« on: February 05, 2003, 04:55:33 PM »
Anyone know how to get over a girl? Especially a girl you really liked or maybe even really loved...It's kinda depressing to be thinking about some one you lost 24/7...Holla back with some advice...PeAcE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:How to get over a girl?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2003, 04:59:16 PM »
i dont know man, i used to punch holes in my wall, when shit like that happened, i wanted to punch things, alot of that time it was people. but man you just gotta let it go, just forget about it, try n get a new girl, a bomber one, show your ex up.

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2003, 05:01:58 PM »
i dont think there is an easy way...the best way is to probablly get another girl...peace
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2003, 05:09:09 PM »
I dont want another girl...plus i'm not good at getting with girls...

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 05:11:01 PM »
yeah unfortunatley i know how you feel
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2003, 05:29:31 PM »
actually i JUST went threw this i started talkin 2 another girl and i got over my X that i was n love with and now im with this other girl so it wasnt that hard and when i had her i thought i dont think i could get over her EVEr and well just keep ur mind off her and go out and find another girl 4 real

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »
actually i JUST went threw this i started talkin 2 another girl and i got over my X that i was n love with and now im with this other girl so it wasnt that hard and when i had her i thought i dont think i could get over her EVEr and well just keep ur mind off her and go out and find another girl 4 real

If u got over her that quik, there is no way you were in love...I can't even picture myself with another girl right now...that's how bad it is...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2003, 05:43:36 PM »
Find a hobby that u real interested in, sumthing that when u do it...it takes up all yur concentration, and jus focus on that. Youll git over the girl eventually anywayz, but thiz will jus make the time go faster...and at least youll get better at somethin u already did anyways. I had tha same shit wit a girl a long time ago, and i jus played ball like every chance i got.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2003, 05:55:02 PM »
Only time can help you with getting over a girl if you really loved her. I was with this girl for three years. She was a lying bitch so I dumped her ass but I still loved her like crazy and I tried messing with other chicks and going out 24/7 but I still missed her cause we practically lived together and it was hard for me to get adjusted to being by myself. After a month or two I got her out of my system. I know how you feel but you'll get over her in time.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2003, 06:48:08 PM »
Jerk It...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2003, 07:33:22 PM »
Time heals all wounds. If you are a religious man, then just take the knowledge that God didn't intend for you to be with this one. And if you stay open to his plan, you'll find the one he's set aside for you, and that love will be 100 times better than the one you just lost. Trust me, I'm speaking from experince. You just gotta be open to his plan... you'll find better, AND it'll help you to cope with your loss right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2003, 07:54:14 PM »
Time heals all wounds. If you are a religious man, then just take the knowledge that God didn't intend for you to be with this one. And if you stay open to his plan, you'll find the one he's set aside for you, and that love will be 100 times better than the one you just lost. Trust me, I'm speaking from experince. You just gotta be open to his plan... you'll find better, AND it'll help you to cope with your loss right now.

Thanks a lot man...I appreciate those words...Especially the part about God not intending me to be with her, because she was black, and I knew that sooner or later I would have to get rid of her...I definently can't marry a black girl, unless I wanted to be looked down upon greatly by my family...Plus my parents wouldnt let me go places with her, and really begged me every day to stop talking to her...I dunno man...This shit is too much on me...To tell ya'll the truth, this is the first girl i really got sexual with...we were going to have sex twice (on her request), but the first time her parents came home when we were about to do it, and the second time I only had one condom, and it was expired...I dunno man...shit is just tough as fuck...Today at school she was just back hugging on her ex like she used to hug me, but even more...It's just real painfull...We don't even talk anymore...Whatever though...I wont be seeing her for like a week, cuz shes visiting Ohio today...Maybe that will help...Hopefully...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2003, 07:56:44 PM »

Thanks a lot man...I appreciate those words...Especially the part about God not intending me to be with her, because she was black, and I knew that sooner or later I would have to get rid of her...I definently can't marry a black girl, unless I wanted to be looked down upon greatly by my family...Plus my parents wouldnt let me go places with her, and really begged me every day to stop talking to her...I dunno man...This shit is too much on me...To tell ya'll the truth, this is the first girl i really got sexual with...we were going to have sex twice (on her request), but the first time her parents came home when we were about to do it, and the second time I only had one condom, and it was expired...I dunno man...shit is just tough as fuck...Today at school she was just back hugging on her ex like she used to hug me, but even more...It's just real painfull...We don't even talk anymore...Whatever though...I wont be seeing her for like a week, cuz shes visiting Ohio today...Maybe that will help...Hopefully...PeACe

ay u shouldnt let yur parents decide who u date. they should accept her, if she makez u happy. Jus my opinion...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2003, 08:02:59 PM »

ay u shouldnt let yur parents decide who u date. they should accept her, if she makez u happy. Jus my opinion...

Well, that's not the reason we ended what we had between us, it was something totally different...As a matter of fact, I don't even know what happened...One day she liked me sooooo much, and than the next day it just all of a sudden stopped...Shit's weird...

Anyways, I guess my parents are afraid for me, because they want me to marry a Jewish girl...My uncle fell in love with a Mexican girl, and now is married to her with children...He greatly regrets it...My parents are just afraid for me...But that has nothing to do with why we "broke up"...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2003, 08:08:31 PM »
I misread the topic-title..
I read "How to bend over a girl?" instead..