Author Topic: How to get over a girl?  (Read 1526 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:How to get over a girl?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2003, 08:24:44 PM »
Well, that's not the reason we ended what we had between us, it was something totally different...As a matter of fact, I don't even know what happened...One day she liked me sooooo much, and than the next day it just all of a sudden stopped...Shit's weird...

if she knew yur parents views...she mighta been turned away by it

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2003, 08:36:16 PM »
I say you smoke some spliffs and parle' with your homies.  just keep doing the things you enjoy to take your mind off her.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2003, 08:41:15 PM »
LOL yeah that wierd shit happened to me earlier this quarter man...LOL I hate it when a chicks all into U and all of a sudden goes the opposite way...haha next time fuck a girl as soon as U can so she gets attached to u...lol ;D

But next time if U wanna keep a girl be a man, and not a chicks "bitch" like I repeatedly told U... and like U told me she liked ur ass cuz U were playin hard to get...well U shuda kept doin that until yall fucked and beyond that too...personally I think she got to U after a while and U werent the same as the guy she was attracted to first. Jus my 2 bux. peace.

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2003, 09:14:52 PM »
This shit happenin to me right now.  Funny thing is that she's the one that asked me out and we fucked right off the bat.  Must not have been good enough for her though.  I guess at leats I got some before she broke it off.  You can't dwell on it though.  There are so many girls out there that one has got to be better.  I feel you though.  I've been thinkin about this shit constantly.  Makes you think though.  I did the same thing to this one chick awhile ago.  Got tired of her after I hooked up with her a few times.  Had to get rid of her and she wasn't to happy.  Guess what goes around comes around.    

DreDay

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2003, 09:22:44 PM »
If u got over her that quik, there is no way you were in love...I can't even picture myself with another girl right now...that's how bad it is...PeACe
naw i was 4 real but not talkin 2 her 4 a week and 2 days and then talkin 2 another girl none stop durin that time gets u over it lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2003, 09:56:08 PM »
I went throught this back around Halloween.  For me, the best thing was just totally forgetting about her.  Go out with your friends.  The best thing is to get another girl.  That was the best way to get my mind off of her.  But now I'm friends with her again.  It's On baby.....

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 10:07:17 PM »
uh.  shoot her.  yeah, that's a good way.  or shoot yo self. shit, do both.....even better :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2003, 10:52:44 PM »
Well, that's not the reason we ended what we had between us, it was something totally different...As a matter of fact, I don't even know what happened...One day she liked me sooooo much, and than the next day it just all of a sudden stopped...Shit's weird...

Not true...Her ex boyfriends parents had the same views as mine and he even told her (coincidently, he's Jewish as well)...Now she's all up on him again...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2003, 10:53:51 PM »
personally I think she got to U after a while and U werent the same as the guy she was attracted to first. Jus my 2 bux. peace.

Word...That's definently a possibility homie...PeACe

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2003, 10:54:24 PM »
Best method that works for me: Put on a good song, close your eyes and focus on the rest of your life and how good you can make it if u try. A good track at a time like this is Loosin' Control - Snoop.

Goodluck brother
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

bez

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2003, 09:05:52 AM »
dam NIK, I was guna make a sarcastic comment and shit but you really sound like ya upset about this girl.  Look lad I know it might sound dumb coming from me and shit but lifes an experience, girls will come girls will go, the worlds a big place and there plenty more fish in the sea.  Time will heal your pain and that and it really sucks that your relationship lasted such a short time but man you seem a cool kid, just play it cool till the next girl comes along.  Try to not worry about it too much like and try tom stay good friends with the girl cos if shits meant to be then you might end up getting back with her.  Hope I helped bud.

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2003, 10:14:42 AM »

Not true...Her ex boyfriends parents had the same views as mine and he even told her (coincidently, he's Jewish as well)...Now she's all up on him again...

damn... she must like them guys with the mutilated nutz... j/p :)

seriously tho... take ya mind off things get out and do stuff (its not a magic cure but it helps). whatever u do dont just mope around over it. finding another girl is another way, but not always the right one.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2003, 11:53:58 AM »
Now i know

I split up with the girl i love about 3 months ago, we had been going out for nearly 2 years.It really hurts and i think about her loads  especially when im on my own. My advice is to keep busy, hang out with ure mates. try not to spend 2 much time on your own thats when i really get down. I could write 4 ages on this topic but there is no real way to get over someone u love it just happens. I will know i have done it once every little thing stops reminding me of her.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2003, 09:17:32 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2003, 12:07:53 PM »
yeah thats what i was tryin to say.. good to hear the voice of experience talkin... "don't stop.. keep goin" is the advice

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2003, 12:30:22 PM »
and heres me thinkin guys  didn't give a shit bout that kinda shit.................
!NADYA!