Author Topic: NEW: E-A-Ski Feat King T & Young Maylay "Off The Radar"  (Read 1560 times)

mreaski

• 'G'
Re: NEW: E-A-Ski Feat King T & Young Maylay "Off The Radar"
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 07:35:07 AM »
Tech N9ne and Too short on the same track ? daamn i think this project would a dope Banger !!

(too short ice cube may lay, eastwood, Lockssmith...)
YES SIR-I GOT SOME HEAT, WEST COAST

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »
damn, this could be the dopest album in years. Ski, get B-Legit for a guest spot!

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 12:27:53 PM »
damn, this could be the dopest album in years. Ski, get B-Legit for a guest spot!
already done, me and b legit got a song called a rap niggas dream. HOT

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »
^
have u worked wit Jayo Felony anythin lately?

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 01:37:39 PM »
^
have u worked wit Jayo Felony anythin lately?
yes we did one called gag order

mrkmaidog

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 01:59:08 PM »
str8 dopeness!!!! ski u gonna work with spice 1 again? i wanna hear some heat from yall two again. also did u ever record any songs with Game? i remember one of your posts from last year u were talkin about gettin down with game. i also wanna hear u get down with Bone thugs especially Krayzie Bone. ill be ready to buy your album once it drops.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 02:22:28 PM »
Fukn nice!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 02:33:35 PM »
ski honestly i respect u...ur shit is tight however im gettin the feelin we're not goin to see this project for sum reason, i aint dissing u but as westcoast fans we are let down with various projects

can u really guarentee this album coming out? im desperate to hear it

dameons

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 02:42:35 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 03:10:35 PM »
damn this project sounds fucking hot!

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »
Its the mix that stands out in all of the new E-A-Ski tracks. He obviously spends a lot of care mixing and eq'ing those sounds (and definitely using good converters) unlike 99% of music that is coming out of the westcoast rap scene these days which sound muddy, distorted and harsh -- practically unlistenable on expensive monitors or headphones.

Only other producers on the west that consistently have good mixes are Dr Dre and Quik.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »
ski honestly i respect u...ur shit is tight however im gettin the feelin we're not goin to see this project for sum reason, i aint dissing u but as westcoast fans we are let down with various projects

can u really guarentee this album coming out? im desperate to hear it
trust me homie i understand your concerns I've been working for years to try to drop a classic album, and if you check my history every label i was with merged and left the west coast for dead. then west coast artist started dropping rush product for quick money, i will not compensate my perfection for music but i do plan to drop a full length project homie. and I'm  not take anything you said as disrespect it was a real solid question. but when i do drop my question for you is will the west coast ride and die for the time and integrity I'm putting into this project?

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2012, 05:18:08 PM »
Its the mix that stands out in all of the new E-A-Ski tracks. He obviously spends a lot of care mixing and eq'ing those sounds (and definitely using good converters) unlike 99% of music that is coming out of the westcoast rap scene these days which sound muddy, distorted and harsh -- practically unlistenable on expensive monitors or headphones.

Only other producers on the west that consistently have good mixes are Dr Dre and Quik.

THAT'S REAL TALK, I DON'T FUCK AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO MY MIXING, NIGGAS JUST PUT RECORDS OUT AND CUT CORNERS AND WONDER WHY THEY MUSIC AIN'T FELT.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2012, 05:20:41 PM »
str8 dopeness!!!! ski u gonna work with spice 1 again? i wanna hear some heat from yall two again. also did u ever record any songs with Game? i remember one of your posts from last year u were talkin about gettin down with game. i also wanna hear u get down with Bone thugs especially Krayzie Bone. ill be ready to buy your album once it drops.
I CAN'T WORK WITH EVERYBODY ON MY ALBUM BUT THE ONE'S I DO IT WILL BE TO PERFECTION.

dameons

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2012, 07:30:12 PM »
U have a major following on here Ski ..... Most rap fans dont go to chat forums , so we are your hardcore fans ..Many more fans  out there waitin' on your   classic solo we know you're cooking up .  We hate waiting ! We know your beats are smokers !  we are fiendin !