Author Topic: NEW: E-A-Ski Feat King T & Young Maylay "Off The Radar"  (Read 1564 times)

Chad

Re: NEW: E-A-Ski Feat King T & Young Maylay "Off The Radar"
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 07:39:27 PM »
for any of you with questions regarding what Ski's been up to and more, check out the interviews I did with the big homie:

http://mydailyjoe.com/2011/04/15/mydailyjoe-exclusive-e-a-ski-with-chad-kiser/ (on My Daily Joe website)

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/07/production-credit-e-a-ski/ (on XXL Mag)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12799/title.e-a-ski-talks-dr-dre-ice-cube-early-no-limit-and-locksmith (HipHopDX--I didn't do this one, but it's still dope)

I'll be sitting down with Ski in the lab to do some dope video stuff for you guys real soon....!!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 08:01:23 PM »
U have a major following on here Ski ..... Most rap fans dont go to chat forums , so we are your hardcore fans ..Many more fans  out there waitin' on your   classic solo we know you're cooking up .  We hate waiting ! We know your beats are smokers !  we are fiendin !
YES SIR

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 08:23:35 PM »
E-A-Skis new album will be better than Detox (if it ever comes out).

Speaking of which, Ski since you have worked with Dr. Dre before, what are your honest thoughts on him? Alot of people think he's on some illuminati, consumed by greed type shit.

Dope track, I follow your youtube channel too. Not only one of the dopest producers ever, but humble as fuck too, that's whats up!  8)

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »

Speaking of which, Ski since you have worked with Dr. Dre before, what are your honest thoughts on him? Alot of people think he's on some illuminati, consumed by greed type shit.

Dope track, I follow your youtube channel too. Not only one of the dopest producers ever, but humble as fuck too, that's whats up!  8)
first of all i wanna thank you for the love. dr dre is a genius he has changed the game for so long, far as other people thoughts i can't speak on that, but me and him vibed real well when we worked together. but he is wealthy and i am hungry and i'm not fucking around right now i need mine lol.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 09:19:27 PM »
all my riders leave comments on my page and subscribe i will have some exclusive shit coming. www.youtube.com/almightyeas  www.facebook.com/thealmightyeaski www.twitter.com/easki

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
Hearin a track like this gives me hope that there is still some people out there thats makin really good quality hip hop music. Thanks Ski!!!!

thegooddoc

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 09:48:30 PM »
This shit is banging. 8)  Great to hear King T again and Ski is bringing some tight azz beats.  Ski it is a damn shame that the music industry politics will probably keep this from being a hit, but this shit is hot and it is great to hear real west coast music. I hope we get to hear the album because so far the first two single have been great!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:58:54 PM by thegooddoc »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 10:30:56 PM »

first of all i wanna thank you for the love. dr dre is a genius he has changed the game for so long, far as other people thoughts i can't speak on that, but me and him vibed real well when we worked together. but he is wealthy and i am hungry and i'm not fucking around right now i need mine lol.

that's what's up!

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »
by the way, this shit is FIRE!!!!

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 08:07:16 AM »
Hearin a track like this gives me hope that there is still some people out there thats makin really good quality hip hop music. Thanks Ski!!!!
that's all i'm trying to do homie, i'm sick of the west coast making excuses on why we can't smash the game, just make great records with real bars and the rest will come. much love

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 08:10:02 AM »
This shit is banging. 8)  Great to hear King T again and Ski is bringing some tight azz beats.  Ski it is a damn shame that the music industry politics will probably keep this from being a hit, but this shit is hot and it is great to hear real west coast music. I hope we get to hear the album because so far the first two single have been great!
it will be a hit if we ride hard and stop letting them force that other bullshit down our throat, i swear i'm gonna speak so real on this album west coast gotta stand up now or never. much love

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »
by the way, this shit is FIRE!!!!

yes sir homie, i got some tracks on my album that will make dre cringe lol

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 08:21:59 AM »
Banger !!  8)

The D.O.C and

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 12:06:31 PM »
should i use this beat for the fifth of skithoven?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 12:22:40 PM »
should i use this beat for the fifth of skithoven?

Fo sho
And try to get snoop or One from the dogg pound as a feature on that Beat
Or i Imagine nipsey hussle would kill it

Another question how about a Warren g/E A Ski  Beat Collabo and then
U two rappin ( did u Allrady collaborate on a Song )
Warren is Big on Twitter if u wanna Hit him that would be a murder Song
He maybe could hook u up with a nate dogg hook

Yo Ski can i Start a ASK E A Ski  tread Here on the Dubcc Forum were u reply from Time to time