Author Topic: So this chick burned some of the skin off my dick yesterday smh  (Read 5606 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I was hittin tha pussy from tha back and the pussy was ight then next thing u kno it starts gettin a little dry about 30-35minutes in.  So she takes some of her lube and I put the condom back on and we get to fuckin again (doggystyle).  Instantly it just feels hellabetter and I get to Dougying this bitch all over again. 

15-20 minutes in that dry feeling comes back so I pulled it out to re-lube and now the condom disappeared and I attempted to reach in her pussy but I couldn't find it (wtf???).  But at the same time I feel a 'cut' on my shit and I'm like "let's just stop we can do this later", I hadn't even busted a nut yet. 

So now I'm taking a shit on the toilet right now (literally) and I noticed around the side of the head I got a small thin "burn mark".  So now I'm pretty much AWOL from Sex for the next week-week n a half.   

Wackness

Anyway, this song brightened up my day
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/CzHu-YlXGNc&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/CzHu-YlXGNc&amp;sns=em</a>

Hack Wilson - real

Re: So this chick burned some of the skin off my dick yesterday smh
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »
arthur....you ain't got to lie to kick it.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »
 How old was she? (lol)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »
She hit you off with Chlamydia, fool I pity ya

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 06:03:53 PM »
Fool you don't even kno wat tha chlam is and she told me she was 34

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »
spice 2 wouldn't even know what a vagina is had one not been attached to his body

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 06:47:24 PM »
This nigga always making up the craziest stories. Undoubtedly a troll.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 10:56:09 PM »
spice 2 wouldn't even know what a vagina is had one not been attached to his body

wow since when does the g spot's whipping boy have the balls to come at me? Your pussy ass loves this forum so much you couldn't go 6 months without it. Lets make a bet, whoever can stop coming here for 6 months straight is the bigger man.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

wow since when does the g spot's whipping boy have the balls to come at me? Your pussy ass loves this forum so much you couldn't go 6 months without it. Lets make a bet, whoever can stop coming here for 6 months straight is the bigger man.

LOL.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 12:09:25 AM »

lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 08:34:11 AM »
I was hittin tha pussy from tha back and the pussy was ight then next thing u kno it starts gettin a little dry about 30-35minutes in.  So she takes some of her lube and I put the condom back on and we get to fuckin again (doggystyle).  Instantly it just feels hellabetter and I get to Dougying this bitch all over again. 

15-20 minutes in that dry feeling comes back so I pulled it out to re-lube and now the condom disappeared and I attempted to reach in her pussy but I couldn't find it (wtf???).  But at the same time I feel a 'cut' on my shit and I'm like "let's just stop we can do this later", I hadn't even busted a nut yet. 

So now I'm taking a shit on the toilet right now (literally) and I noticed around the side of the head I got a small thin "burn mark".  So now I'm pretty much AWOL from Sex for the next week-week n a half.   

Wackness

Anyway, this song brightened up my day
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/CzHu-YlXGNc&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/CzHu-YlXGNc&amp;sns=em</a>

lube melts the condom homie. no woman's pussy should be that dry.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »
Hate to brake it to you but:

if the pussy gets dry = the girl is not impressed with your performance. :D

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
Hate to brake it to you but:

if the pussy gets dry = the girl is not impressed with your performance. :D

Or it was a tranny post op.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 12:29:40 PM »
u know...some of y'all lames be hatin' man ! based on some of y'all posts. y'all fools don't be gettin' no ass unless it's from dudes.LOL. hbg i ain't mad at cha homie keep hittin' them broads and stay away from the lube. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.