Author Topic: Rod and M-Dogg...show me sumthin!  (Read 299 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Rod and M-Dogg...show me sumthin!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 08:08:16 AM »
^^ Dayum! you foolz jus' talk, or some shit gone happen ay Rod.. coz you know you talk alotta it, so should be a piece of cake!!!

Fool

Were already done with you "Ex-Soldjahz" so keep ya shit shut and stay outta the serious business

chill, anybody can come up with they oppinion. If I was M Dogg or Tone I'd have set the kru tournie up waaayyy back but ain't nobody doin shit. And lol @ this thread

All i hear is people saying "set it up" and havent noticed it yet...?? We waitin on voters or what? Cuz if not one of the vets can set it up w/ rules..etc
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

bez

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 09:11:19 AM »
FUCK ALL THE TEAM/GROUPS, U ALL R GAY!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2003, 09:18:45 AM »
uhhh, it aint my call on the tourny. I believe M-Dogg set up the original "Crew Tourny" thread. And it hasnt been set up yet. I aint steppin on his toez wit tha shit, i figured it was his Tourny. If he really want me to set it up for him instead, i will.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2003, 10:02:54 AM »
Kalipzo.. lol what you the fuckin shot caller here on this thread... NO... fuckin shut up, im giving my opinion.. and you may ave finished with EX SOLDJAHZ... but you aint with me... so id advice you keep on trippin if you want a royal ass whippin!

~ 1 ~
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2003, 12:34:25 PM »
Kalipzo.. lol what you the fuckin shot caller here on this thread... NO... fuckin shut up, im giving my opinion.. and you may ave finished with EX SOLDJAHZ... but you aint with me... so id advice you keep on trippin if you want a royal ass whippin!

~ 1 ~

you'll get your chance
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc