Poll

Should mike and will b get banned

Ban those nerds
13 (65%)
No, they have a right to fight over deleted dpg links
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: should mike and will b get banned?  (Read 1220 times)

Al Bundy

Re: should mike and will b get banned?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »
they've both contributed by posting music but this back-and-forth beef shit is annoying to see in every god damn thread

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:20 PM »
they've both contributed by posting music but this back-and-forth beef shit is annoying to see in every god damn thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 03:18:25 PM »
isnt Will B the one who bought a used Daz Dillinger condom on ebay for 20 bucks?

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 03:21:08 PM »
I might just be the most don't give a fuck dudes on here, this is the gspot so anything should go....I don't even mind Radiotube's bullshit.  But these two turd taps are hands down the most annoying bitches to ever post here.  They ruin shit with their annoying back and forth.  I don't mind beef,in fact I enjoy it (no homo) if it's entertaining, but these idiots are horrible.  Perma ban these eurobitches.

Just today they ruined a perfectly fine "Let's all shit on Arthur for making up stupid stories"- thread. Troublesome '12
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 03:24:13 PM »
I might just be the most don't give a fuck dudes on here, this is the gspot so anything should go....I don't even mind Radiotube's bullshit.  But these two turd taps are hands down the most annoying bitches to ever post here.  They ruin shit with their annoying back and forth.  I don't mind beef,in fact I enjoy it (no homo) if it's entertaining, but these idiots are horrible.  Perma ban these eurobitches.

Just today they ruined a perfectly fine "Let's all shit on Arthur for making up stupid stories"- thread. Troublesome '12

this is true

arthur exposed himself as a horrible liar or horrible lover and we let it get away :(

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »

this is true

arthur exposed himself as a horrible liar or horrible lover and we let it get away :(

Lol both.  It's obvious the only time his dick gets wet is in the shower.  No chick...I repeat no chick is trying to get tapped for an hour straight.  End of story.  Any dude that tells you otherwise is bullshitting.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 03:40:17 PM »
Both should be hit with one month bans.

Two euro fags bickering over rare dpg songs. Shit is sad.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »
i swear will b & mike m. have at least twice as many posts devoted to each other as I have period lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »
why not ban spice 2 while we're at it...who's going to miss her?   8)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
Yes, two of the worst posters here and easily the worst beef ever

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »

this is true

Lol both.  It's obvious the only time his dick gets wet is in the shower.  No chick...I repeat no chick is trying to get tapped for an hour straight.  End of story.  Any dude that tells you otherwise is bullshitting.

you've never fucked for over an hour? do you get to the 60 min mark and get bored? lol

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »

this is true

you've never fucked for over an hour? do you get to the 60 min mark and get bored? lol

If you fuck a broad for that long...the pussy will be drier than a popcorn fart.  The chick will be uncomfortable and tired, plus you get bored.  Going at it that long is just for some bragging rights.  No one really enjoys themselves.  If you are cutting that long, both of you are doing something wrong.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
I remember doing MDMA with an ex and fucking for five hours straight. We had multiple towels because her pussy was too wet and gushy, had to wipe up every twenty minutes or so.

Al Bundy

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »

this is true

If you fuck a broad for that long...the pussy will be drier than a popcorn fart.  The chick will be uncomfortable and tired, plus you get bored.  Going at it that long is just for some bragging rights.  No one really enjoys themselves.  If you are cutting that long, both of you are doing something wrong.

i've had two experiences with fucking for 2+ hours in a drunk rage. at that point, it's a slip-n-slide and i'm going 110 up the runway.

I remember doing MDMA with an ex and fucking for five hours straight. We had multiple towels because her pussy was too wet and gushy, had to wipe up every twenty minutes or so.

fucking on molly has *almost* ruined sober sex for me. it's that damn good.  8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »

this is true

i've had two experiences with fucking for 2+ hours in a drunk rage. at that point, it's a slip-n-slide and i'm going 110 up the runway.

fucking on molly has *almost* ruined sober sex for me. it's that damn good.  8)

True. But that's another story... ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.