Author Topic: So I was in court today standing before the judge...  (Read 498 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So I was in court today standing before the judge...
« on: April 10, 2012, 03:35:09 PM »
Freedom.  I'm a Libertarian 4 Life!   You've got a lot of rich people or well-off people who aren't truly free.  Maybe they are controlled by their wives, family, careers, etc.  One thing I can now say after today is that I am totally FREE!  All praise to Allah for giving me the patience and strength to get through this situation.

I've been Islamically divorced and living outside (for the most part) of my x-wives home since as far back as late 2006.   Yet, for one reason or another it has taken me over 5 years to finally gain my freedom from the state.  Sometimes it was because of financial entanglements (didn't have money to pay a lawyer), other times it was because mentally I just wasn't prepared to go through the battle, and sometimes I just got plain screwed like showing up for my court date and the lawyer/paralegal not being there and cheating me out of the money (that actually happened to me the first go round with the courts).

But after all these years now I am finally free of the state.  I will never get married again ever by the state.  If I'm ever married again it will be an agreement between me and the other woman, or by spiritual means.... but never again through the state.   There is absolutely no reason in the world why the state/government should be involved with such matters in the first place when you have two consenting adults.

But bottom line is now I'm free to try to live my life to the fullest.  I know my rights and responsibilities in the matter, they are all on record, I will attend to those and other than that I am finally a Free Man.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: So I was in court today standing before the judge...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »
so you finally chose to pay child support eh?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 09:50:37 PM »
so you finally chose to pay child support eh?

LOL.. the child support/dead beat dad thing is just a stupid rumor started by people at the forum who I've never met and don't know me.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 10:05:46 PM »
i heard you spent all your child support money on that trip to Africa

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »
i heard you spent all your child support money on that trip to Africa

LOL.. that shit is pretty funny I have to admit.  Still not true though

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 10:58:43 AM »
I will never get married again ever by the state.  If I'm ever married again it will be an agreement between me and the other woman, or by spiritual means.... but never again through the state.   There is absolutely no reason in the world why the state/government should be involved with such matters in the first place when you have two consenting adults.
I've never seen the purpose in this either. The government shouldn't be involved in these matters.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 11:06:23 AM »
I will never get married again ever by the state.  If I'm ever married again it will be an agreement between me and the other woman, or by spiritual means.... but never again through the state.   There is absolutely no reason in the world why the state/government should be involved with such matters in the first place when you have two consenting adults.
I've never seen the purpose in this either. The government shouldn't be involved in these matters.

ahem.... TAX BREAKS ANYONE?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 11:07:45 AM »
The purpose USE to be that marriage gave women legal rights to their husband's property and other things after their husband passed away. In my wife's case, her parent's immigrated here, but because the US did not recognize their marriage, once my wife's father passed, it was his BROTHER that got everything. My mother-in-law was too depressed to fight it. Before, this would happen all the time so marriage became a legal matter in which to do this. Now marriage is a tax benefit.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 12:09:15 PM »

First off, no one should ever base a marital decision on whether or not they will receive tax breaks.  I mean, imagine tax breaks influencing a couples decision to get married.  Then later their careers change and those tax breaks no longer help them, or they want to get a divorce but they are stuck cause they wanted the tax breaks.  Moreover, I did better than I ever did filing separately this year; so different rules apply according to your case, and it's very confusing and unfair across the board.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 12:10:19 PM »
The purpose USE to be that marriage gave women legal rights to their husband's property and other things after their husband passed away. In my wife's case, her parent's immigrated here, but because the US did not recognize their marriage, once my wife's father passed, it was his BROTHER that got everything. My mother-in-law was too depressed to fight it. Before, this would happen all the time so marriage became a legal matter in which to do this. Now marriage is a tax benefit.

Is this why Nas pays $50 G's to that gold-digger Kelis every month?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 12:52:39 PM »

So its worth giving the government control over your personal relationships at the expense of tax breaks?

I hope nobody marries for those reasons, but then again, money makes the world go round so its no surprise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 08:11:23 PM »
why was my shit deleted i supported this nigga
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.