Author Topic: the official Mike Madsen vs Will B thread  (Read 423 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: So this chick burned some of the skin off my dick yesterday smh
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »
lmao,
stop lyin, William
i know that ur in ur late 30's, Mista_Rosa exposed it

and admit this-->,
you probly have a receeding hariline, and a beer-belly and u live in a mental-health care
unit..? and u suffer from Asperger or somethin of that nature.? while ur other middleaged
friends from ur highschool-years are raising families n are havin a jolly old good time,
you sit in front of ur PC & debate wit young kids & teenagers on internet-forums 24/7

and u spend all ur money on "rare" OOP-cd's from amazon every month, right? ::)
and u "wank" to em.

and u probly look somethin like this-->

spot on, eh?

:)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:39:18 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »
lmao,
stop lyin, William
i know that ur in ur late 30's, Mista_Rosa exposed it

and admit this-->,
you probly have a receeding hariline, and a beer-belly and u live in a mental-health care
unit..? and u suffer from Asperger or somethin of that nature.? while ur other middleaged
friends from ur highschool-years are raising families n are havin a jolly old good time,
you sit in front of ur PC & debate wit young kids & teenagers on internet-forums 24/7

and u spend all ur money on "rare" OOP-cd's from amazon every month, right? ::)
and u "wank" to em.

U need to get out more. :eh:

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 02:42:50 PM »
talkin about urself?     ::)

4079posts about 1 single topic n music-group, Will,, when ur as old as u are..

do u even have a job?

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
talkin about urself?    :laugh:

4079posts about 1 single topic n music-group, Will,, when ur as old as u are..

do u even have a job?

Why do you want to know stuff about me. Is it true what Blue Magics been sayin bout your fraggle rock ass? :-X

Just make up some more shit about me. That's more your style. :loopaper:

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 02:49:16 PM »
ur autistic, Will.  ::)

everyone knows it, except you. you need a wake-up call, so u can get a  "life"

its not healthy to spend ur middleaged years on internet as much as you do

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »

:sleep:

Hit me up when u got something smart to say.

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »

But it's healthy spending all your time compiling lists of shitty music by mediocre artists that nobody but people like you and will give a fuck about?

Take this to PM. You two have the most uniniteresting beef in the history of Dubcc. Couple of geeks constantly bickering about who's a bigger geek. You're both a couple of euro fags who's obsession with dpg music rivals that of an autistic person.

Log the fuck out and talk to a human being in the flesh.You OCD DPG nerd.
:D
lmao, shut the fuck up.
uve been a member on this forum since 2001 or 2002 under diffrent aliases or somethin for 10+yrs, n ur whole existence on this forum feeds off of repititive n dreadful "spur of the moment"-beefs wit every member. dumbass diot,
who are you to judge anyone? ur a canadian, n u pigenohold europeans cuz u have an inferiority compex  ,, attention-seekin bum. if u dedicate 60percent of ur forum-posts on beeefs wit Spice or Nicck,, ur in no postiton to say antyhin about what is funny or "humourous"

ive never said im not a nerd, and ive never tooted my own horn, but least im doin somethin constructive around here wit my "lists" or whatever, and im not in my 30's like you or WillB  old ass autistic freaks
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:15:20 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
ive never tooted my own horn, except for when I'm constantly telling people I'm posting better than them.

Facepalm

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 03:36:39 PM »
Huh? I've had one other account here. It got hacked and deleted and I opened that account in like 08. I'm not sure where your getting 2001 from. Just making things up are we euro fag?

lmao,
yes you french  canada-fag,
there are accounts wit "Jay D C" in em,  on here stemming back to like ~2002..
your whole existence feeds off of trolling and stalkin guys like Nicck for over 10years

you, Nicck and Sik are the ones whove been around the longest. n maybe Accgrundy

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 04:13:11 PM »
 ::)
dude, like i said, ive seen accounts wit "Jay D C" in em,
on here stemming back to like 02 or 03 or somethin. why should i lie?

ur whole existence feeds off of trolling.
there is nothin constructive about you as a poster, ur seekin attention when ur jumpin on
"bandwagons".
trolling is a fun ice-breaker or whatever, i admit - i do it too ocassionaly, but im not limited to my
post-game.

the only thing uve ever done on this forum, is follow Nicck or Elano around, and/or talk about "euro"-fags
(and  worst of all, ur not even "entertainin, witty or clever" when ur doin it.)

not mad at all, its just very hypocritical of u, to pass judgement on what is "nerdy" and "lame",
when ur whole existence feeds off "spur of the moment"-shitstarting wit anonymous internet-people
u dont even know (on a constant basis).. ur probly like 10+years older than me as well

lmao, canadian dumbass.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:21:51 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
trolling is a fun ice-breaker or whatever, i admit - i do it too ocassionaly, but im not limited to my
post-game.

Of course not. You're either trolling hard or posting lists.

Varied stuff! :D

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
This Michael madsen Faggot has been sending requests for cock pics for years now.

Damn thats some fucked up shit.

Why would you lie though?

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
Like I said prove it. You're just throwing out false accusations because you've got nothing else you paranoid schizo.

I've seen accounts with Michael madsen on them dating back to 01. You've also sent me several pms asking for cock pics. Why would I lie?

Face it, your whole life revolves around romanticzing a dead era of music. Do you bring dudes home and try to impress them with alphabetized lists of slip Capone songs with high bit rates? I'd say girls, but we both know the last pussy you were in was when you were born. I mean your from what like Sweden or some fag country? You couldn't even fit my province in your small ass third world country.

Look at the way you type. We know you dont type like that in the real world, if english is even your first language. You come off desperate for approval from others. Your little crusade against Will is hilarious because you're a bigger euro fag then he is.

Quick go make me a list of rare Goldie Loc songs!Lmao.

like ive said, ive seen accounts wit ur initials in em before, stemmin back to 02. no reason for me to make taht up,, n yes ill dig that up for you too, cuz its eems to be so imporatnt to u

::)
romantizing a dead era of music?
ah i see, i didnt know this "westcoastmusic"-related forum revolved around  ur made-up troll-bandwagons.
is that what ur doin here?

whats ur purpose for ur forum-existence on dubcc.com?
to stalk countless of internet-people u dont even know  n have never ever met (like Nicck, Spice, Elano etc etec), and brush off ur bitterness from ur inferiority complex,  on "countries"? like really? and ur doing this for yrs n yrs?
and its adorable and cute how ur always tryin to rub elbows wit americans, just cuz ur an insecure canadian.    

i take pride in being a nerd, n doin somethin constructive on a musical-tip like uploads,
while you, on the other hand, lurk around on a constant basis & try to locate somethin to comment and be "cool" and "smart" about,, (especially when ur as old as u are)

goofy fag.
lol,.. didnt u post somethin on da-sauce, about ur 15year anniversary highschool-reunion?
how old are u, anyway - 30+?

pathetic dumbass, gtfoh
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:50:57 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2012, 04:57:32 PM »
Mike Madsen

"I stalk countless internet-people I dont even know n have never ever met (like WillB, jaydc n Blue Magic), with bitterness due to my inferiority complex, on "countries" - British, Canadian, Jamacan accents etc.etc. and I love Cock"

Rally? Must be true on the Internet.

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 05:09:55 PM »
 :)
aaah, Will found some comfort and solace, in a buddy relationship.

"he doesnt like Mike either, lets talk shit together."
cute n adorable

so ur 27, Jay?
so uve been around since 03 on dubcc. damn, u sure live up to that "O.G."-moniker in ur screenname.
may the internet-force be wit you  ::)