Author Topic: Q-Tip Signs To Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music, Preps "The Last Zulu" LP For 2013  (Read 859 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsT5uZTuYSM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FsT5uZTuYSM</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

double_a

• 'G'
I 'm hopping for that tribe sound....nothing else like it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
he may have collaborated wit 2 chainz already.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol who hasn't in the last year? :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol who hasn't in the last year? :P
what's next ? mos def and the ying yang twins ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope hopefully they don't try to change dude's music.

Why would they? Kanye has been helping these OG backpackers out since he's been on. From Mos Def to Common to Q-Tip. GOOD Music is like the new Rawkus.
naw. that's an overstatement. yeah they revitalized common to a degree but this is the same labe that released common's worst album ever universal mind control so....and kanye's beats aren't what they were in his heyday.

Lmao if you think kanye or good forced common to make that album. That was his idea, as evidence by electric circus, common likes to take chances.

And WTF are you talking about? My dark twisted fantasy was easily the best produced album of the year. Smh shouldn't be surprised a guy who thinks TI no mercy is a dope album doesn't know what he's talking about.

Good music will let q-tip make the album he wants. They don't interfere in albums process like say Atlantic. Or did you think it was TI's idea to make a song with Christina over a Alex da kid beat.
well kanye shoulda told him it was wack !!!!! mdtf was hot but graduation and college drop out was better. that was then this is now jackass. watch the throne had kanye production and it was trash. he has greats beats still i'm sure. muthafuckas just need to pick em. and no mercy was a great album. fuck what u heard !!!! and btw p diddy gave tip the beat for 'castle walls' atlantic records didn't force him to do that song wit her. so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. that boy got clout up there at atlantic homie.