Author Topic: Worst live act youve ever seen  (Read 575 times)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Re: Worst live act youve ever seen
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 12:31:02 AM »
believe it or not raekwon...saw him in Hollywood about 6-7 years ago....we were crazy hyped to see him perform, but he couldn't get thru one song without fucking up his lyrics and moving on to the next track, it sucked. imagine hearing him start 'incarcerated scarfaces' or his verse on 'cream', getting the crowd hyped as hell and then just stop mid verse and cut the track off, it was frustrating as hell...from what i heard later he was too fucked up or drunk and tried to blame the dj also. very disappointing.
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 02:31:52 AM »
Well i have seen enough of lil.Wayne online to know how much of a shitty live performer he and his whole staff are...yo hands down, Wayne has to be in the top 10 live bad performers.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 05:33:33 AM »
Jim Jones... my dude who was security hit me that night and got us in for free since we had nothing better to do lol "Certified Gangstas" was cool live though

man I saw Game, Raekwon and Snoop too and they all killed it when I went to their shows

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:25:34 AM »
probably Nas and Wu Tang Clan. Nas on Rock The Bells, he was forgetting lines and did like one minute of each song. Wu Tang was without Method Man and GZA with Masta Killa were high or/and drunk as fuck. my first Game show was wack, he did about 40 minutes, drank vodka and went backstage, at least I heard Clyde Carson and Scipio

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »
I only saw Game once, and it was early in his career and he KILLED it. Snoop two out of three times KILLED it. De La Soul was alright, Busta Rhymes was wild, George Clinton was AMAZING! Nas was great, as I said, maybe it was just his point in his career. I would not want to see the out of shape Nas that goes around today looking like he is high 24/7. Just that one time I saw Snoop, he just didn't seem interested.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »
i saw killah preist get so drunk at a bar outside of University of Maine that when he came on stage he forget the lines to everything except for 7th chamber and Fake MCs  8)

it was still cool though cuz he started busting out some other verses that even me and my boy had never heard before and we had to be the biggest Wu fans there.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
bone thugs. those guys are burned the fuck out and this was a few years back

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »

I saw them open for cube and snoop a few years back and they killed it, layzie especially.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »

I saw them open for cube and snoop a few years back and they killed it, layzie especially.
they probly stepped it up for a big show like that, this was a small venue and it was half assed to say the least. they did kick it with the fans and smoked for a little while afterwards, seemed like humble guys and all but the show was shitty

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
MF Doom  :'(

LOL, I heard at one of his shows it was some other dude in a mask. Weird shit. Anyways, most concerts I've seen have been pretty good but Slightly Stoopid was disappointing.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 01:40:38 PM »
Montell Jordan - small club, he over an hour late, then performing 5!!! songs then telling girls who want "an autograph" to come backstage. :laugh: So glad that I had free tickets to it and after all, it was still cool to hear This Is How We Do It live.
Similar situation when I saw Ras Kass. He came out, sleep-walked through a few of his songs, and then went looking for groupies to fuck.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »

they probly stepped it up for a big show like that, this was a small venue and it was half assed to say the least. they did kick it with the fans and smoked for a little while afterwards, seemed like humble guys and all but the show was shitty

Yeah probably the case bro, haven't seen them a second time.