Author Topic: Daz Dillinger & Bad Azz  (Read 526 times)

Okka

Re: Daz Dillinger & Bad Azz
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 03:40:19 PM »
Bad Azz was originally on the beat that daz used for street gangs interlude on the RAW album. It may have been daz and bad azz rapping. That is a sick (and unfortunately wasted) beat...I'd love to hear the actual song w/ bad azz rapping

That's interesting I always liked that beat. Where did that info come from again? I remember reading it...

I would like to know the story behind "Rather Lie 2 Ya" or whatever that song was called. The one that was on RAW but had a Bad Azz version (which was labeled as the og) with him rapping the exact same lyrics. Was it originally a Bad Azz song and then Daz paid Bad Azz to make it his own, or was the Bad Azz version a reference track and was never meant to be heard, or did Daz just produce that song for Bad Azz then steal it? lol.

It was originally a Bad Azz song, but Daz liked it so much that Bad Azz gave it to him.

Check out this interview, one of my favorites on the site.

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/badazz

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Daz Dillinger & Bad Azz
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 06:22:07 PM »
Bad Azz was originally on the beat that daz used for street gangs interlude on the RAW album. It may have been daz and bad azz rapping. That is a sick (and unfortunately wasted) beat...I'd love to hear the actual song w/ bad azz rapping

That's interesting I always liked that beat. Where did that info come from again? I remember reading it...

I would like to know the story behind "Rather Lie 2 Ya" or whatever that song was called. The one that was on RAW but had a Bad Azz version (which was labeled as the og) with him rapping the exact same lyrics. Was it originally a Bad Azz song and then Daz paid Bad Azz to make it his own, or was the Bad Azz version a reference track and was never meant to be heard, or did Daz just produce that song for Bad Azz then steal it? lol.

anotehr Bad Azz-song that became a Daz-song,

n this song was originaly a Kurupt-track,
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:38:22 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »