Author Topic: Dre and Snoop - Coachella full show ( video)  (Read 1894 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Dre and Snoop - Coachella full show ( video)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
When snoop was rapping G thang, he said and aftermath is the label that pays me.   Is this a hidden message? Did he sign with aftermath?

nah, i believe your reading a bit much into it, it's easier to say Aftermath as a label than the original DeathRow which is now defunct more or less.

the highlights for me were Deep Cover, shit was ill!

http://www.sharebeast.com/wwgrfe17igxj

and all the live band renditions of the tracks were flawless, Tupac's hologram/golem was buggin' me & my girl out, dope gangsta shit for sure.
i hate to say this but Dre looks MAD uncomfortable on stage, anytime in the last 5 years that he's been on stage he looks like he doesn't want to be there, for good reason too I'm sure. Dre we want you to have your confidence back, as a fan i don't need him to perform, just release your MUSIC, fuck the haters just do DRE.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:19:35 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
dammn
good show
and snoop shabba dogg is going all in for his next album

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 06:07:41 PM »
Aftermath is the label that pays me? - Snoop Dogg

jman91331

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 07:01:11 PM »
Good ass show. No complaints at all!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »
shit... where the fuck was eazy e's hologram. if it wasn't for him none of them woulda been on stage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 08:18:28 PM »
shit... where the fuck was eazy e's hologram. if it wasn't for him none of them woulda been on stage.
aint that some shit nigga

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
great show

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »
(Quote From TMZ: also spoke to rep of Pac’s mother Afeni Shakur who expressed her happiness with the show. The rep says Dr. Dre asked for prior approval from his mother and as a thank you, made a donation to the rapper’s charity, The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation)

Now Why Can't Dre & Snoop Donate The Same Way To Nate Doggz Fam Or Eazy-E, If It Wasnt For Eazy There Would Be No Dre, Snoop Or Anyone For That Matter...Not Hating Just Stating The Facts ;)

Cavvy

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
as a hip hop diehard this is one of the greatest things Ive ever seen
first the Hit Squad reunion gig and now this
no country for old men?
fuck outta here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »

no country for old men?
fuck outta here
::)

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 10:40:27 PM »
Snoop was on FINE form. Really, most rappers sound like shit live, way too forced, but Snoop really sounds great. Great show. Would have been even more amazing had it lasted another 30 minutes and if Game and Cube had been there. But you can't have it all.

D Breezy

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
(Quote From TMZ: also spoke to rep of Pac’s mother Afeni Shakur who expressed her happiness with the show. The rep says Dr. Dre asked for prior approval from his mother and as a thank you, made a donation to the rapper’s charity, The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation)

Now Why Can't Dre & Snoop Donate The Same Way To Nate Doggz Fam Or Eazy-E, If It Wasnt For Eazy There Would Be No Dre, Snoop Or Anyone For That Matter...Not Hating Just Stating The Facts ;)

cuz 2pacs mom prolly woulda sued the shit outta dre for doin that without breakin her off
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Cavvy

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 11:19:42 PM »
Snoop was on FINE form. Really, most rappers sound like shit live, way too forced, but Snoop really sounds great. Great show. Would have been even more amazing had it lasted another 30 minutes and if Game and Cube had been there. But you can't have it all.

Im kinda glad Game wasnt there

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 11:28:09 PM »

I'd rather have seen The Game rather than hear that lousy Yayo ruin his buddy Fif's performance.

Cavvy

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »

I'd rather have seen The Game rather than hear that lousy Yayo ruin his buddy Fif's performance.

lolz
thats a given,too bad 50 will never fuck with Game again no matter how hard he cries about it, Young buck as well. Yayo is a loyal dude