Author Topic: the legend of hover hands  (Read 2953 times)

Matty

Re: the legend of hover hands
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »

This one is too sad and pathetic to be funny.

I don't know. Why not PURPOSELY take a picture with the hot dancer from your hotel KNOWING that you're gonna embarrass yourself like you never did before. Sounds like a good plan.

maybe this guy is just ballin' so hard y'all don't even realise. look at the laid back pose, letting his arms dangle, straight chilling. he doesn't even need to touch those juicy buttocks, she's all over him :laugh:

edit: oh shit its his left arm, i didn't even look that high up for his other hand. there's some height to that hover hand, some type of awkward claw type pose :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:36:25 AM by Matty »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 11:56:59 AM »
And I hope the extreme redness in his face was just from drinking and having a good time, not from the embarrassment/surprise of a girl touching him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 12:37:07 PM »
I've hoverhanded once in my life. And that was when I was taking a pic with a fineass persian coworker from Iraq and her husband was the one with the camera. Shoulda just grabbed some ass.
That's not manly at all. You should've socked him in his jaw and have sex with his wife on the spot. That's what i would've done.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »

This one is too sad and pathetic to be funny.

I don't know. Why not PURPOSELY take a picture with the hot dancer from your hotel KNOWING that you're gonna embarrass yourself like you never did before. Sounds like a good plan.

maybe this guy is just ballin' so hard y'all don't even realise. look at the laid back pose, letting his arms dangle, straight chilling. he doesn't even need to touch those juicy buttocks, she's all over him :laugh:

edit: oh shit its his left arm, i didn't even look that high up for his other hand. there's some height to that hover hand, some type of awkward claw type pose :)

'dude, id juz grabb the ass, its out there for a reason.

and if she doesnt like wit, wtf is she ognna do, 9 times out of 10 she aint gonna trip, juz giggle n b like "don't do that"

it aint like going up to some stuck up hoe on her rag that hasn't had some in months

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
LMAO @ matty, i know right my dude is going far out of his way to avoid touching her.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
Every time I see that one picture, it just saddens me more. Here we got a woman who is barely wearing anything, open invitation to man up n handle shit and he;s acting like his boyfriend is behind the camera with his arms folded or somethin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
Every time I see that one picture, it just saddens me more. Here we got a woman who is barely wearing anything, open invitation to man up n handle shit and he;s acting like his boyfriend is behind the camera with his arms folded or somethin.

her boyfriend must have an extra arm to fold his arms and snap pics like that at the same time.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
LMAO @ matty, i know right my dude is going far out of his way to avoid touching her.

The worst part is she has a hand on his chest and one leg wrapped around him, like an invitation isn't enough  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »

The worst part is she has a hand on his chest and one leg wrapped around him, like an invitation isn't enough  :grumpy:

lol...spice-2 would be all over that

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
Sikotic getting his hover hand on.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 06:29:19 PM »
fuckin white washed house nigga. you get those white sluts pregnant race traitor!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
Sikotic getting his hover hand on.

The chick in the black dress looks like she can totally be a dime or a negative 5

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 06:36:40 PM »
the other two look pretty frumpy but you can tell they got some liquor in em

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2012, 06:49:19 PM »
the other two look pretty frumpy but you can tell they got some liquor in em
And isn't that the main thing? 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
i see something in sics pic far more valuable then hand contact. i see pelvis to buttock collision.

is this pic a congo line sik?