Author Topic: the legend of hover hands  (Read 2956 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the legend of hover hands
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:37:35 PM »
hover hands is a phenomenon where the male usually scared shitless when engaged during a photo op with a woman all of the sudden achieves weightlessness in there hands where as a testosterone producing males hands would normally reach in for the contact hover hands actually lets his hand gently hover over the figure of the woman posing in said (paid for) photo op.

lets check in with a few dubcc members to get a better example.

this is dubcc poster gangsta boogy aka baby g as he demonstrates a firm grip on his lady it almost looks like she is attempting to loosen his grasp. showing her at all times whos boss he clutches her tightly to his side.

now lets check in on our less seasoned forum member brian aka infinite, it seems like hes not having as good of a time as baby g seen above...

notice how his hands become weightless when engaged with a member of the opposite sex? wait lets check in again on young brian and see how he fares when in a heterosexual photo op with another man.

little is known about hover hands in the scientific community is it a male phenomenon exclusively? does this trait denote self esteem issues and a hidden fear of rejection probably so but one thing for sure is the next time you are at a rave or party and the photo opportunity comes to be in a pic with a member of the opposite sex pay attention to where your hands naturally tend to travel it may tell you something about yourselves.

BONUS: the illusive double hover

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: the legend of hover hands
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 01:38:56 PM »
hovertrois

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »
thirst...he wears it well

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 02:19:04 PM »

best one yet

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »
ROFL

Hoverhands in the motherlands.

It's funny cause Brian can't seem to put his hands on a pen to sign a child support check either.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
lol hover hands, i usually grab bitches ass like I'm in 7th grade, but than again I'm careful to who to do it too.

nobody has yet to trip, but I've seen a homie get bitched out hard, and seen a dude literally get socked out at a club.

hoes don't really mind when i do it, pretty funny cuz some of the homies try to bust it on the same hoes n they be trippin

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »
ROFL

It's funny cause Brian can't seem to put his hands on a pen to sign a child support check either.

Hahahahahahahah. That's cold.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 02:37:55 PM »
ROFL

LMAO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 03:12:05 PM »
the first hoverhands is this guy?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=994

hes not hover handing at all hes holding her close and proudly.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
I've hoverhanded once in my life. And that was when I was taking a pic with a fineass persian coworker from Iraq and her husband was the one with the camera. Shoulda just grabbed some ass.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 03:51:40 PM »
LMAO @ the analysis. I don't really understand hover hands honestly, I mean, you'd think a dude who is generally nervous around females would jump at the opportunity to put his arm around a girl that actually wanted to take a picture with him.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »
LMAO @ the analysis. I don't really understand hover hands honestly, I mean, you'd think a dude who is generally nervous around females would jump at the opportunity to put his arm around a girl that actually wanted to take a picture with him.

These guys are virgins with self-confidence issues. In their own minds they are not worthy enough to touch a female, so the hand automatically starts hovering.

These are the same people who respond in disbelief when anyone else starts talking about sex. They project their own inadequacies onto other people. i.e.

arthur....you ain't got to lie to kick it.