Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3818 times)

Sccit

Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »
^i dunno...Roccy has improved drastically since he first started out and has been makin major strides. i think ya'll aint givin' him a chance. his verse on "about time"=lyrical heat+impressive flow......what about M.O, though? M.O retarded.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
I think you need to check the comments too.  If you want to do horrorcore, then do that, but people overwhelmingly prefer your regular style to chopping bitches wombs shit.  People genuinely enjoy this style, and that hard to achieve with your history with peeps here. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
I think you need to check the comments too.  If you want to do horrorcore, then do that, but people overwhelmingly prefer your regular style to chopping bitches wombs shit.  People genuinely enjoy this style, and that hard to achieve with your history with peeps here. 8)

i feel ya...but peeps typically feel horrorcore less than other sub-genres of rap in general. L.A.M.B aint exclusively horrorcore, but we'll always be on that tip, though. "i'm your bf now, nancy" was actually received pretty well out here. of course, we're always gunna have that feel good music in us too.. that's where the versatility kicks in. but i did have a feelin a majority of peeps would enjoy this typa' shit over the dark shit...... the album will be a good mix of both, with a couple serious tracks, as well.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »
not bad. dudes gotta get that pen sharper though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 06:31:23 PM »
I was on board until you admitted you don't make the beats.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »

yea, that makes perfect sense....also, i woulda loved "the shining" if jack nicholson directed it.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 09:20:05 PM »
classics in all caps  :-X

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 10:13:22 PM »
 I listened to the first track. Sounded pretty dope to me. I definately really like the beat, reminds me of old Brotha lynch or old bay style.
 The rapping sounded good too. The third guy was the weakest but not sure i'd say shit or anything. Need to give it another listen later. Gotta go to work.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »

don't lie, k-macc.. u secretly bumpin these tracks  :)

I listened to the first track. Sounded pretty dope to me. I definately really like the beat, reminds me of old Brotha lynch or old bay style.
 The rapping sounded good too. The third guy was the weakest but not sure i'd say shit or anything. Need to give it another listen later. Gotta go to work.

feel it like u feelin 'em young'ns 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 11:14:01 AM »

99% of rappers don't make their own beats

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »

don't lie, k-macc.. u secretly bumpin these tracks  :)

feel it like u feelin 'em young'ns 8)

Dont get carried away iam not feelin it quite THAT much lol. Nar jokes aside i'll check out more of your stuff.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
Nik not a good look when the best part of your song is a part you had nothing to do with (the beat). Justsayin.

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 11:53:57 AM »
Shlomo must be real proud of his investment.

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 12:05:12 PM »
It's About Time
Beat is hella tight. First 2 dudes are good, second 2 are weak (sorry I only recognise U NIK).. the 3rd guy starts off even worse coz of that crappy effect on his voice. Get rid of that and get em to redo their vocals and u got a much better track 8)

Networkin'
Fairly weak track, just didn't feel it. Shits ok for 2012 I guess, but u won't gain me as a fan :laugh:

NIK this isn't a diss but the E-40 voice thing u do sounds funny, but it's not something I'd wanna hear unless your lyrics were more comical. Just IMO. Do u have any stuff where you're sounding more natural? Your mic game is good, don't get me wrong, its just the accent thing I'm not feelin. :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 12:06:44 PM »
dont think he really sound liek E-40 taht much tho,
more like Big Lurch