Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3801 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
lol the bffs gettin desperate on em, pullin out the aliases.
its the weekend crack wilson aint got nothing better to do

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
Been bumping "It's About Time".   Shit's dope... 8)  Definitely a great L.A.M.B. posse/affiliates joint.   And Sccit spitting some deep shit in his lyrics if you listen close.  He's really dropping his perspective, and it's an authentic representation of what the homie is all about.  More later.. pz
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2012, 11:26:27 AM »
Been bumping "It's About Time".   Shit's dope... 8)  Definitely a great L.A.M.B. posse/affiliates joint.   And Sccit spitting some deep shit in his lyrics if you listen close.  He's really dropping his perspective, and it's an authentic representation of what the homie is all about.  More later.. pz

recognition appreciated, lambfam 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
His "perspective" LMAO. If he was rapping from his actual perspective he'd have lines like "& it makes me sick cuz after Eden sucks my dick, he eats all the tricks & we can't get more until my mom goes & botoxes her lips".

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
His "perspective" LMAO. If he was rapping from his actual perspective he'd have lines like "& it makes me sick cuz after Eden sucks my dick, he eats all the tricks & we can't get more until my mom goes & botoxes her lips".

only difference is, infinite knows me in real life and u don't...so he just speakin knowledge, while u still lickin my nuts based on the fact that i exposed u as a gay lookin child and consistently shit on your idol, lebron james. u will never live it down. it's no secret.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2012, 02:24:01 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

lol@hack junior over here..

only difference is, the vast majority feelin this shit, whereas the overwhelming responses in clint's threads were a tad bit different, cockboy

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »

Thank You

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2012, 03:05:03 PM »

only difference is, infinite knows me in real life and u don't...so he just speakin knowledge, while u still lickin my nuts based on the fact that i exposed u as a gay lookin child and consistently shit on your idol, lebron james. u will never live it down. it's no secret.

Exposed me? 1. You didn't even find that picture lmfao. 2. You compare me to a kid who had a hundred thousand girls begging to have sex with him. 3. Between me, Hack, Bundy, Spice Two, Grundy & Petey, you stay judging men on this forum & then have the audacity to call everyone who knows your spoiled herb "gay".

That's getting off topic though. Bottom line, you know you ain't rapping from your "perspective". Your life is peaches & cream, but you want to be down like the wigger you are.

Sccit

« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2012, 03:12:04 PM »

Exposed me? 1. You didn't even find that picture lmfao. 2. You compare me to a kid who had a hundred thousand girls begging to have sex with him. 3. Between me, Hack, Bundy, Spice Two, Grundy & Petey, you stay judging men on this forum & then have the audacity to call everyone who knows your spoiled herb "gay".

That's getting off topic though. Bottom line, you know you ain't rapping from your "perspective". Your life is peaches & cream, but you want to be down like the wigger you are.

lol...one day it's "u don't have a job" and "ur headed nowhere in life", and the next day it's "ur life is peaches and cream"...which is it, biebs? whichever aids your cocksucking more during that specific session?? fact of the matter is, the general view of the poster known as "chamillitary click" changed drastically once our beef from the sports section carried out into the g-spot. u were once a liked member on here...now, people think ur a dicklickin faggot. and ur so insecure about it that u claim whoever calls u out is either an alias or just trollin....if i didn't exist, u would have never been considered a laughingstock on this site, end of story.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »

Thank You

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »

Thank You

this is true

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
^not gunna let the few cocksuckers sprinkled in ruin it for all the posters who feelin it 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »
^not gunna let the few cocksuckers sprinkled in ruin it for all the posters who feelin it 8)

let me ask u a serious question

do u expect to actually get any sales off your rap career?  or is it all just for fun?

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2012, 04:28:21 PM »

let me ask u a serious question

do u expect to actually get any sales off your rap career?  or is it all just for fun?

i never expect anything. as for getting sales and makin money from doin music, we already have....got lots of sales from the x-raided track, and the album hasn't even dropped yet. so we aint where we wanna be yet, but we on the way.