Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3800 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
^not gunna let the few cocksuckers sprinkled in ruin it for all the posters who feelin it 8)

let me ask u a serious question

do u expect to actually get any sales off your rap career?  or is it all just for fun?

i never expect anything. as for getting sales and makin money from doin music, we already have....got lots of sales from the x-raided track, and the album hasn't even dropped yet. so we aint where we wanna be yet, but we on the way.

i might hate you the poster but i can't hate on anybodies horrocore career lol

how many sales did the x raided get

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2012, 04:53:06 PM »
His "perspective" LMAO. If he was rapping from his actual perspective he'd have lines like "& it makes me sick cuz after Eden sucks my dick, he eats all the tricks & we can't get more until my mom goes & botoxes her lips".

only difference is, infinite knows me in real life and u don't...so he just speakin knowledge, while u still lickin my nuts based on the fact that i exposed u as a gay lookin child and consistently shit on your idol, lebron james. u will never live it down. it's no secret.

Exposed me? 1. You didn't even find that picture lmfao. 2. You compare me to a kid who had a hundred thousand girls begging to have sex with him. 3. Between me, Hack, Bundy, Spice Two, Grundy & Petey, you stay judging men on this forum & then have the audacity to call everyone who knows your spoiled herb "gay".

That's getting off topic though. Bottom line, you know you ain't rapping from your "perspective". Your life is peaches & cream, but you want to be down like the wigger you are.

lol...one day it's "u don't have a job" and "ur headed nowhere in life", and the next day it's "ur life is peaches and cream"...which is it, biebs? whichever aids your cocksucking more during that specific session?? fact of the matter is, the general view of the poster known as "chamillitary click" changed drastically once our beef from the sports section carried out into the g-spot. u were once a liked member on here...now, people think ur a dicklickin faggot. and ur so insecure about it that u claim whoever calls u out is either an alias or just trollin....if i didn't exist, u would have never been considered a laughingstock on this site, end of story.

This dumb nigga...

That's why your life is so easy. You don't have a job, you aren't headed anywhere, but you're so spoiled you're still money. It's similar to Billy Madison, except you're too caught up in trying to be down than go back to school or have the ambition of "controlling your fathers business" (movie reference).

& you're still on that? For real? Make a thread in Tha G-Spot. Ask who doesn't like me. I'm sure you'll get ten people to say "I don't", but I also bet my account that their dislike has absolutely nothing to do with you. You act like I "ride your nuts" just because I spit it how I see it. I do that with everyone & people don't like reality. Especially niggas pushing 30, tryna act like their 18 on a message board. Course you're going to ruffle some feathers along the way. But you have nothing to do with it. You're just another statistic. You act like "calling Cham gay" caught on or something when you're the only sad sap doing it, acting like it's trending lol. It's fantasy land for you, my G.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2012, 04:57:13 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

;D
haha,
if thats the case we might as well move all the Daz Dillinger-related threads to the g-spot
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:06:44 PM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
His "perspective" LMAO. If he was rapping from his actual perspective he'd have lines like "& it makes me sick cuz after Eden sucks my dick, he eats all the tricks & we can't get more until my mom goes & botoxes her lips".

only difference is, infinite knows me in real life and u don't...so he just speakin knowledge, while u still lickin my nuts based on the fact that i exposed u as a gay lookin child and consistently shit on your idol, lebron james. u will never live it down. it's no secret.

Exposed me? 1. You didn't even find that picture lmfao. 2. You compare me to a kid who had a hundred thousand girls begging to have sex with him. 3. Between me, Hack, Bundy, Spice Two, Grundy & Petey, you stay judging men on this forum & then have the audacity to call everyone who knows your spoiled herb "gay".

That's getting off topic though. Bottom line, you know you ain't rapping from your "perspective". Your life is peaches & cream, but you want to be down like the wigger you are.

lol...one day it's "u don't have a job" and "ur headed nowhere in life", and the next day it's "ur life is peaches and cream"...which is it, biebs? whichever aids your cocksucking more during that specific session?? fact of the matter is, the general view of the poster known as "chamillitary click" changed drastically once our beef from the sports section carried out into the g-spot. u were once a liked member on here...now, people think ur a dicklickin faggot. and ur so insecure about it that u claim whoever calls u out is either an alias or just trollin....if i didn't exist, u would have never been considered a laughingstock on this site, end of story.

This dumb nigga...

That's why your life is so easy. You don't have a job, you aren't headed anywhere, but you're so spoiled you're still money. It's similar to Billy Madison, except you're too caught up in trying to be down than go back to school or have the ambition of "controlling your fathers business" (movie reference).

& you're still on that? For real? Make a thread in Tha G-Spot. Ask who doesn't like me. I'm sure you'll get ten people to say "I don't", but I also bet my account that their dislike has absolutely nothing to do with you. You act like I "ride your nuts" just because I spit it how I see it. I do that with everyone & people don't like reality. Especially niggas pushing 30, tryna act like their 18 on a message board. Course you're going to ruffle some feathers along the way. But you have nothing to do with it. You're just another statistic. You act like "calling Cham gay" caught on or something when you're the only sad sap doing it, acting like it's trending lol. It's fantasy land for you, my G.

unfounded lies to ride nuts, as usual...wheres ur proof? i been makin my own cheese since high school. i actually help support my parents, not the other way around, young'n.

anyways, ur obviously a nutrider of mine, there is absolutely no denyin this... there are other peeps here who think ur a total fruit, but they just avoid u, cuz they know if they say anything, u'll just ride their nuts and type essays about them for pages. trust me, peeps have even pmed me tellin me how gay u are and how annoyin ur dicksuckin on this site has become. peeps u wouldnt even think of. either way, the fact of the matter is you're in MY thread typin up paragraph after paragraph about how u don't like my music, how other peeps are just pretending to like it, how one second i "don't have a job", then the next second i'm "rich"....none of it is true, but even if it were, u'd STILL be the epitome of a nutrider. had u came in here and made 1 post about how u thought my music wasn't good, that would be one thing...but u cant stop. it's like an addiction. riding nuts is literally an addiction of yours. best believe, if u made a thread about ur music, i would not be goin back n forth with u for three pages about how i don't like it=hopoffson.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:10:16 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
^not gunna let the few cocksuckers sprinkled in ruin it for all the posters who feelin it 8)

let me ask u a serious question

do u expect to actually get any sales off your rap career?  or is it all just for fun?

i never expect anything. as for getting sales and makin money from doin music, we already have....got lots of sales from the x-raided track, and the album hasn't even dropped yet. so we aint where we wanna be yet, but we on the way.

i might hate you the poster but i can't hate on anybodies horrocore career lol

how many sales did the x raided get

almost 500 in the first month...second month figures not in yet

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
So basically you pussied out on your point that you're the reason "everyone" has a problem with me? Similar to the way you pussied out to SIK, the way you pussied out to Bundy & the way you pussied out with countless forum members paying them $500 dollars to fly over & see you lol.

My proof is in your responses. You dodge/avoid/run away from those topics faster than anyone. I said you couldn't rap, you posted audio. I said you didn't have cds, you posted pictures. I said you didn't see enough of Magic, you posted more pictures. I said you said something, you find quotes from years ago to defend yourself. I say you're just living off your parents you say "uhh..uhh..ummm..no. :-[".

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2012, 05:23:10 PM »
So basically you pussied out on your point that you're the reason "everyone" has a problem with me? Similar to the way you pussied out to SIK, the way you pussied out to Bundy & the way you pussied out with countless forum members paying them $500 dollars to fly over & see you lol.

My proof is in your responses. You dodge/avoid/run away from those topics faster than anyone. I said you couldn't rap, you posted audio. I said you didn't have cds, you posted pictures. I said you didn't see enough of Magic, you posted more pictures. I said you said something, you find quotes from years ago to defend yourself. I say you're just living off your parents you say "uhh..uhh..ummm..no. :-[".

i am the reason u became an unlikeable character on this site....the back-n-forths with me was really the turning point. u unleashed so much emotion in all this that peeps started seein what a lil bitch u truly are. that's 100% real talk...and i'm man enough to admit the back-n-forths with a lil fruit such as urself aint a good look for me either...but this is my thread, not yours. you in here ridin my nuts, not the other way around. at the end of the day, these back-n-forths are helpin keep the topic on top. so good looks on the unintentional promotion, gayboy.

and what am i supposed to post to prove that i support my parents? pictures of me handin em money?? prove that ur not gay, biebs. how bout that. can u do it? the way to prove that would be to man up and hop off. give it a try.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2012, 05:35:27 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »

i am the reason u became an unlikeable character on this site....the back-n-forths with me was really the turning point. u unleashed so much emotion in all this that peeps started seein what a lil bitch u truly are. that's 100% real talk...and i'm man enough to admit the back-n-forths with a lil fruit such as urself aint a good look for me either...but this is my thread, not yours. you in here ridin my nuts, not the other way around. at the end of the day, these back-n-forths are helpin keep the topic on top. so good looks on the unintentional promotion, gayboy.

and what am i supposed to post to prove that i support my parents? pictures of me handin em money?? prove that ur not gay, biebs. how bout that. can u do it? the way to prove that would be to man up and hop off. give it a try.

That last line says it all. You know I bother you. It kills you. Hence why you'll say shit like that.

Anyway, incorrect. I was hated for a while by most because I supported Joe Budden's standpoint during the Wu-Tang beef. Then I shitted on Soccer & got a few people angry. Then early on a few dudes from Da-Sauce went at me. Then Game stans didn't like me. The list goes on. You know it, hence why you don't want to embaress yourself with that thread I said make.

I just speak about whatever. You happen to be extremely active & respond sounding highly emotional. Hence why 98% of your responses aren't even really about what we're talking about & they're about me. If you were "the man" you claim me not to be you'd ignore me, but you can't.

Respond to this (everything above is just fact & no need to talk about it further): You say I ride your nuts, but how come every thread we find ourselves in I'm always talking about the subject & you turn it into a personal back & forth? It's like this, it's like Democrats & Republicans you & I. We disagree about almost everything. You claim people hate the back & forths, but that's because you never respond with "politics" (to keep up the analogy). You just realize you're wrong & start saying, "You're a fruity ass faggot". People wouldn't dislike our back & forths if you would just have actual responses. That's where Dubcc died. People don't actually have discussions. It's just a bunch of people like you getting asshurt that you're wrong & "look stupid" in front of others & you get so insecure & defensive. That's why you get the best threads in the sports section, OBVIOUSLY not counting all your bullshit NBA discussions. I mean MLB or NFL. Honestly, I'm not even going to bother responding to you anymore unless you can give a halfway decent answer to that.

Sccit

« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2012, 05:52:40 PM »
^it's pretty much the opposite...like the nba mvp thread, for instance. i said lebron hasn't proved himself worthy of bein a 3 time mvp and was talkin purely basketball.. then, u came in with the personals, gettin empotional as a mufucka. "this nigga is mad bitter lmao!" stupid shit like that. anyways, when i partake in back-n-forths, it's regarding topics i enjoy discussin. u dont see me comin in a joe budden thread and going at it with you with 3 pages of essays, cuz i can give a fuck less about that shit...but with u, u can go back-n-forth with me regarding ANYTHING, all because of ur personal dislike for me. this thread, for example- it's about my music...u have no interest in my music, yet you're still in here typing NOVELS. this is why people dont like u. not because u "shitted on soccer" or some other retarded ass shit u tell urself to feel less like a cocksucker, but because ur a faggot. straight up. nothin more, nothin less.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »

Thank You

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »
^it's pretty much the opposite...like the nba mvp thread, for instance. i said lebron hasn't proved himself worthy of bein a 3 time mvp and was talkin purely basketball.. then, u came in with the personals, gettin empotional as a mufucka. "this nigga is mad bitter lmao!" stupid shit like that. anyways, when i partake in back-n-forths, it's regarding topics i enjoy discussin. u dont see me comin in a joe budden thread and going at it with you with 3 pages of essays, cuz i can give a fuck less about that shit...but with u, u can go back-n-forth with me regarding ANYTHING, all because of ur personal dislike for me. this thread, for example- it's about my music...u have no interest in my music, yet you're still in here typing NOVELS. this is why people dont like u. not because u "shitted on soccer" or some other retarded ass shit u tell urself to feel less like a cocksucker, but because ur a faggot. straight up. nothin more, nothin less.

1. Easy with the "novel" talk. You respond in in equal length. But I won't dwell on that.

2. Like I said, you're active. You're in most threads. I comment on your music because I like clowning on you & seeing how defensive you get, I won't even front. But that MVP thread for example is EXACTLY MY POINT lol. I was in there first, said "LeBron is MVP". You typed a "paragraph" talking about "choking" like last season matters about this years MVP. I let it go & just said "Bron has it in the bag". You just kept insisting on keep trying to sound like you make sense, so I responded about the topic about what you had to say about it. Then after saying "No, NIK, that doesn't make any sense, "insert more talk about the topic" & you were just like "You're a cocksucking faggot, you know nothing". You derailed that thread to where it isn't even about basketball...but yeah, you keep saying that's a prime example of what "you're talking about" here. ::)

3. You're getting personal again. Goodbye.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »
i wonder why NIK seems to refer to everyone else as a gay

seems like he has an inferiority complex

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2012, 06:27:10 PM »

1. Easy with the "novel" talk. You respond in in equal length. But I won't dwell on that.

2. Like I said, you're active. You're in most threads. I comment on your music because I like clowning on you & seeing how defensive you get, I won't even front. But that MVP thread for example is EXACTLY MY POINT lol. I was in there first, said "LeBron is MVP". You typed a "paragraph" talking about "choking" like last season matters about this years MVP. I let it go & just said "Bron has it in the bag". You just kept insisting on keep trying to sound like you make sense, so I responded about the topic about what you had to say about it. Then after saying "No, NIK, that doesn't make any sense, "insert more talk about the topic" & you were just like "You're a cocksucking faggot, you know nothing". You derailed that thread to where it isn't even about basketball...but yeah, you keep saying that's a prime example of what "you're talking about" here. ::)

3. You're getting personal again. Goodbye.

Like I said, this is a thread about my music.. It's ok for me to type paragraphs here. When u do it, it just makes u seem like a major nutrider who's sister I raped.. That's all there really is to it.

And say what u will, but it was u who started throwing personals in the LeBron thread.. I was speaking purely LeBron n u took it like I was talkin about your boyfriend or some shit. Funny thing is, me shittin on LeBron is one of the main reasons u follow me around. Pretty damn pathetic.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »

Thank You