Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3807 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2012, 07:11:31 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »
please move this and all lamb related threads to the gspot from now on..they are clint dogg status now

Thank You

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »
SMOKE WEED 2 THIS SHIT

L.A.M.B!

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2012, 09:43:03 AM »
It's About Time
Beat is hella tight. First 2 dudes are good, second 2 are weak (sorry I only recognise U NIK).. the 3rd guy starts off even worse coz of that crappy effect on his voice. Get rid of that and get em to redo their vocals and u got a much better track 8)

Networkin'
Fairly weak track, just didn't feel it. Shits ok for 2012 I guess, but u won't gain me as a fan :laugh:

Lol yoiu aint feeling me and Roccy huh? its all good... i got it... Lol
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2012, 09:44:57 AM »

good shit...how u feelin about newcomer M.O? we got some hard shit comin with him that we savin' for the album.. dude got spits for days.

"M.O. good, M.O got it...M.O. finish that shit he started!" 8)
Your using that as an example of his " spit for days"

Lmao wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2012, 10:02:13 AM »

1. Easy with the "novel" talk. You respond in in equal length. But I won't dwell on that.

2. Like I said, you're active. You're in most threads. I comment on your music because I like clowning on you & seeing how defensive you get, I won't even front. But that MVP thread for example is EXACTLY MY POINT lol. I was in there first, said "LeBron is MVP". You typed a "paragraph" talking about "choking" like last season matters about this years MVP. I let it go & just said "Bron has it in the bag". You just kept insisting on keep trying to sound like you make sense, so I responded about the topic about what you had to say about it. Then after saying "No, NIK, that doesn't make any sense, "insert more talk about the topic" & you were just like "You're a cocksucking faggot, you know nothing". You derailed that thread to where it isn't even about basketball...but yeah, you keep saying that's a prime example of what "you're talking about" here. ::)

3. You're getting personal again. Goodbye.

Well ive been reading for a bit now. and im gonna state the obvious here...
Chamillitary is a hater....

but in what ive read it seems you enjoy being a hater so im not gonna discourage you from hating.

as a matter O fact im gonna congratulate you  ;D

I think you doing a bang up job and keep up the good work!!!!

we need more ppl like you in the world... lmao
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
LOL, NIK's bringing back the "I want back-up days". Jeeeeez.

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
he actually tells the truth in this one.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2012, 12:11:05 PM »
he actually tells the truth in this one.

That was too funny. I wonder if he "doesn't use a voice changer" either lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2012, 12:18:59 PM »
that shit was hard.. voice sounds natural, though. whats a matter, biebs, balls haven't dropped yet? u must sound like mickey mouse or somethin if u can't picture others havin a deeper voice. lmao@"voice changer"

and that scratch dicklicker is just too much...nerd went from being the admin of the makaveli forums to being my number 1 fan. check dudes post history...literally 90% of his posts are about L.A.M.B lmfao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »
that shit was hard.. voice sounds natural, though. whats a matter, biebs, balls haven't dropped yet? u must sound like mickey mouse or somethin if u can't picture others havin a deeper voice. lmao@"voice changer"

and that scratch dicklicker is just too much...nerd went from being the admin of the makaveli forums to being my number 1 fan. check dudes post history...literally 90% of his posts are about L.A.M.B lmfao

LOL, nigga, just admit you use something. I'd rather hear you try to improve your naturally shitty voice than you basically admit you have down syndrome, sounding like the deformed nigga from The Goonies.

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2012, 12:26:30 PM »

Yeah and what's your point? All the 2pac bullshit doesn't even pale in comparison to your history. Got posts of me asking for kissing advice or any of my shitty raps? Didn't think so.

Sccit

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »

LOL, nigga, just admit you use something. I'd rather hear you try to improve your naturally shitty voice than you basically admit you have down syndrome, sounding like the deformed nigga from The Goonies.

pipsqueek, it aint hard to naturally deepen ur voice on the mic...it's called mic presence. i know for someone who's balls haven't dropped, it would be physically impossible. but some of us on this site are grown men.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
i know I clown on you now and then NIKCC but I'll say it again that Networkin song is tight. not really feelin the last verse but the rest of it is dope, smokin to it right now  8)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2012, 12:34:36 PM »
i know I clown on you now and then NIKCC but I'll say it again that Networkin song is tight. not really feelin the last verse but the rest of it is dope, smokin to it right now  8)

LOL Wowzers...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.