Author Topic: NBC Presents Kingpin  (Read 145 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
NBC Presents Kingpin
« on: February 04, 2003, 11:31:41 PM »
how many of y'all are watching this series on nbc. Its about a family in the drug cartel and the struggle for power amongs them. Very very interesting  ;D

budsmokeronly

Re:NBC Presents Kingpin
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 11:59:38 PM »
damn this shit already started.  previews look hella cool.  when is it on?

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2003, 12:01:53 AM »
it started sunday, I missed the first episode though
 :'(
the second one was today but both will be on again Friday on Bronco or some cable channel. The new one will be on Sunday, this series is hella dope and interesting definitely worth watching

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2003, 12:11:42 AM »
Hell Yeah! I was gonna start this thread... I'm into this a grip.

I think it's the same producers or some shit from The Sopranos.... This shit is tiiiiiight. It like a show about Traffic... that movie was dope too.. but they focus on the Family moving the drugs. I'm pretty sure it's a Mexican family.. if not they're Columbians but whatever... It's dope.

Damn you missed tha first episode... that shit was funny, that foo' who played ERNESTO.. he had me rollin'.. It was that same foo' from Next Friday. That foo' had a tiger.. and they had this scene where they killed this DEA agent... and he's feeding his tiger and you straight see him throw a leg at him... LOL that shit was crazy...

You guys need to watch this shit... it's off tha heezy... Sunday & Tuesday nights at 10:00pm on NBC....I aint sure if they're gonna keep doing it 2 nights a week... or they're gonna change it to 1.. or how long tha show is gonna last... but I hope they keep it on.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 09:44:07 AM »
yea this shit is the Mexican-Sopranos...its tight...i heard that every episode is recorded twice...one for TV and one made for DVD...so its gonna be more explicit on DVD...its a real tight show...they got some real lookin eses on there too...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2003, 06:29:11 PM »
they got some real lookin eses on there too...

LOL Hell yeah, Dont you hate it when they got some corny ass muthafuckers on tv talkin about "WASS HAPPENING HOMES"...

Like tha Baywatch Gangsters... lol... or I dont know if anybody seen Short Circuit... Johnny 5....

"The Cholos Kick Your Back, The Cholos Kick Your Face... The Cholos kick Your Butt Into Outter Space".... some shit like that... how fuckin gay... Fools with mohawks n shit..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2003, 06:29:46 PM by Cliftone_Santiago_909 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2003, 10:54:40 PM »
hardest cholos ever...The Asian foos on Born In East L.A.

WUUUUUUUUUS HAAAAAAAAAPENIIIIIIN

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2003, 12:41:47 AM »
*Nods Head*

Psss Psss Psss Psss Psss