Poll

Would you support his unbanning?

YES! He has to be unbanned!
17 (45.9%)
No, hes a racist fuck.
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Movement to UNBAN C-Walker  (Read 558 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Movement to UNBAN C-Walker
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2003, 06:28:09 PM »
I cant speak for Infinite, because i usually ignore his long-winded preachy posts, but I think its fucked up to compare Tech to CWalker. CW was like some character who just came on here to piss people off.

Even tho Tech has some views I dont agree with, I respect the cat cuz he has strong opinions and he stands up for them. I don't think he tries to deliberately piss people off, he just talks shit to the usual suspects every time like NIK, Trauma and Engel. Plus he loves his west coast hip hop.

I'm sure Cwalker has found a nice home at the KKK forum or something, so lets not worry about him.

Word I agree 100%

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2003, 06:36:09 PM »
I cant speak for Infinite, because i usually ignore his long-winded preachy posts, but I think its fucked up to compare Tech to CWalker. CW was like some character who just came on here to piss people off.

Even tho Tech has some views I dont agree with, I respect the cat cuz he has strong opinions and he stands up for them. I don't think he tries to deliberately piss people off, he just talks shit to the usual suspects every time like NIK, Trauma and Engel. Plus he loves his west coast hip hop.

I'm sure Cwalker has found a nice home at the KKK forum or something, so lets not worry about him.

I don't see much of a difference between the two.

Both Have Exteremeist views
Both Preach their views on the board
Both piss people off
Both think that their views are correct
Both are closed minded to others views

The difference is Tech uses jokes as a guise for his real views.

Tech "Jokes" about his first name being Osama, He "Jokes" about decapitating Jews, He "Jokes" about violence twards mormons. I'm sure that he'll say something like: You can't use my jokes as evidence of me being a racist. I don't belive that for a second. Ponder this: how are people supposed to take your seriously when you say you aren't intollerant but make biggoted jokes?

It seems to me that there is a double standard on this board. If tech was banned, would you be saying Im sure he's found a home at the islamic jihad forum? I think that we should hold all people responsible for their actions and words regardless of race, religion, or sex.  If I said Im going to kill all muslims I see, There would be an uproar. Tech's talked about Decapitating Jews. Nobody cared.

There was a guy on here who had a HORRIBLE "joke" about a drowning Jew.  I didn't see anybody so much as raise an eyelash about that. What do you think would happen if I had the same "joke" but instead of Jew's, I put a muslim in the same place? There would be an uproar. All I ask is that people have the same moral standards reagarding all religions. Don't let political correctness stop you from holding people accountable for their actions and words.

It's all love between you and I K, I respect your opinion a great deal, it's natural to butt heads over some issues, and when anybody talks about politics or religion, it's BOUND to happen (thats why I think the TOT is a bad idea, but thats another story for another day), but lets not let it get in the way of the love for the west.

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2003, 07:06:16 PM »
people tellin me what  happened , be positive, get off my nuts, im human, and i have no beef with nate aka tree trunk slap a ass, were cool, and im cool with yall too

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2003, 07:37:47 PM »
engle...i use jokes to disguise my real views? dude u dont know me, u know nothing about me.

u dontunderstand how many Jewish friends i have, i had a crush on this jewish girl, i eat everyday at Joe Schmos which is a jewish restaurant, everytime the jewish organizationholds a demonstration at school, i always debate with them, we give each other props and thats it

islamic religion is based off the jewish faith, so how can u compare my jokes with real life opinions. i dont think yall realize that when i joke, i MOCK yall, the osama thing i mock you people, u guys have placed me as this islamic extremist character and to show how stupid of a characterization it is, i mock yall.

btw, the whole targeting chritains thing is based on the fact that u compared me to c walker, which is stupid, like the homie Loccy Loc will tell yall.  its all i gotta say, engle, u gots nuthin on me homay

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2003, 07:43:18 PM »
All I ask is that people have the same moral standards reagarding all religions. Don't let political correctness stop you from holding people accountable for their actions and words.

It's all love between you and I K, I respect your opinion a great deal, it's natural to butt heads over some issues, and when anybody talks about politics or religion, it's BOUND to happen (thats why I think the TOT is a bad idea, but thats another story for another day), but lets not let it get in the way of the love for the west.

Yea I feel you Engel. I see a lot of shit on here stems from political and religious arguments. It's a shame that gets in the way, because aside from those things, like u said we're all here because of west coast music.

Despite my strong political views I try to have respect for everyone. I don't agree with some things you say or some shit Tech says or trauma or whoever, but i think you're all intelligent peeps. I agree there does seem to be some double standards in here, i try and stay out of that religious stuff altogether. I guess its hard to regulate on the internet and peeps can pretty much say what they want, so maybe it'd be best to keep those kinda arguments to a minimum, but in the times we're living in it's just gonna happen so the only real solution is to just deal with it and check people if they're out of line without dissing them back.

I think you and tech should just ignore each other though, you guys are NEVER gonna agree on anything LOL

Don Seer