Author Topic: Six-year-old handcuffed and brought to the police station  (Read 1754 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Six-year-old handcuffed and brought to the police station
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 12:12:30 PM »
Good. 

Teach this cunt in training to have some manners.

Did this Zimmerman bullshit leave some scars on your little soul? And now you're talking shit about a little kid... :-\

lol. superpissed.

its ok to have a differing opinion.  are you trying to say you dont agree with mine here?

It just came across as a little bitter. If you just hate kids I'm all fine with it. ;D

He only hates poor kids

Dont forget poor and black kids.  Come on, i expect better from your bigotry.

says the biggest bigot on here

Down is up, and left is right.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »
is that blue berrys son nigga
you my son nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:16 AM »
Good.  

Did this Zimmerman bullshit leave some scars on your little soul? And now you're talking shit about a little kid... :-\

lol. superpissed.

its ok to have a differing opinion.  are you trying to say you dont agree with mine here?

It just came across as a little bitter. If you just hate kids I'm all fine with it. ;D

He only hates poor kids

Dont forget poor and black kids.  Come on, i expect better from your bigotry.

read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigot_%28disambiguation%29

Then read any of your numerous discussions. I rest my case. You've never had to struggle in life and it shows so clearly.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
Good.  

lol. superpissed.

its ok to have a differing opinion.  are you trying to say you dont agree with mine here?

He only hates poor kids

Then read any of your numerous discussions. I rest my case. You've never had to struggle in life and it shows so clearly.
yeah he do be spewing some subliminal racial shit. he'll get what's coming to him in due time.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
Good.  

lol. superpissed.

He only hates poor kids

Your feelings are very hurt, i mustve said something that struck a nerve here. 

Its funny the only person ive ever heard call me a bigot or someone whos had anything handed to them free is someone over the internet that knows nothing.

Oh well, everyones entitled to their opinion (at least according to me).

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2012, 03:55:22 PM »
Good. 

lol. superpissed.

its ok to have a differing opinion.  are you trying to say you dont agree with mine here?

He only hates poor kids

Dont forget poor and black kids.  Come on, i expect better from your bigotry.

yeah he do be spewing some subliminal racial shit. he'll get what's coming to him in due time.

your wisdom is awe inspiring

ps please keep negging me, does it make you feel better inside?  If so, keep it up, i dont want a dubcc suicide on my conscience over failed dubcc race relations.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:07:47 PM by Russell Bell »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
Good.  

lol. superpissed.

He only hates poor kids

Your feelings are very hurt, i mustve said something that struck a nerve here. 

Its funny the only person ive ever heard call me a bigot or someone whos had anything handed to them free is someone over the internet that knows nothing.

Oh well, everyones entitled to their opinion (at least according to me).

If you're honest with yourself you probably only feel safe sharing these opinions over the internet.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 08:08:26 PM »
I have never had a problem sharing my thoughts on political and social issues.  The fact that you think white people can only express their own opinions over the internet shows me that you live in a sheltered, like minded (for you) environment, where people all share the same ideas and opinions.

And you saying that tells me you think im some kind of racist because i advocate personal responsibility and dennounce racial apologism.  Which tells me youre the one who is the bigot.  I look at facts, not skin color.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 08:13:13 PM by Russell Bell »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »
In all honesty, they should have pepper sprayed her crazy ass....she would have straightened up real quick.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 02:56:44 PM »
I have never had a problem sharing my thoughts on political and social issues.  The fact that you think white people can only express their own opinions over the internet shows me that you live in a sheltered, like minded (for you) environment, where people all share the same ideas and opinions.

And you saying that tells me you think im some kind of racist because i advocate personal responsibility and dennounce racial apologism.  Which tells me youre the one who is the bigot.  I look at facts, not skin color.

It's pretty funny that you're being so defensive about race when I didn't even bring it up.  You have a long history here of being intolerant of perspectives outside your own narrow mindset, whether relating to skin color or not. Go ahead, go talk to someone who's had to face adversity and tell them its their fault they have to struggle in life.