Author Topic: Six-year-old handcuffed and brought to the police station  (Read 1753 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Six-year-old handcuffed and brought to the police station
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »
Race is the obvious undertone here.  Either you dont see it or you troll too much.

So from your POV anyone whos had to struggle is free of any responsibility?  Maybe not your words but thats how you come off.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 05:28:18 PM »
I have never had a problem sharing my thoughts on political and social issues.  The fact that you think white people can only express their own opinions over the internet shows me that you live in a sheltered, like minded (for you) environment, where people all share the same ideas and opinions.

And you saying that tells me you think im some kind of racist because i advocate personal responsibility and dennounce racial apologism.  Which tells me youre the one who is the bigot.  I look at facts, not skin color.

It's pretty funny that you're being so defensive about race when I didn't even bring it up.  You have a long history here of being intolerant of perspectives outside your own narrow mindset, whether relating to skin color or not. Go ahead, go talk to someone who's had to face adversity and tell them its their fault they have to struggle in life.
he has no idea about struggle. i've seen plenty white boy commit suicide in detention center when i was a teen locked up. he wouldn't know what to do if he went broke lost everything and just don't have shit. the hood would turn him into a pinata.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 08:54:38 PM »
I have never had a problem sharing my thoughts on political and social issues.  The fact that you think white people can only express their own opinions over the internet shows me that you live in a sheltered, like minded (for you) environment, where people all share the same ideas and opinions.

And you saying that tells me you think im some kind of racist because i advocate personal responsibility and dennounce racial apologism.  Which tells me youre the one who is the bigot.  I look at facts, not skin color.

It's pretty funny that you're being so defensive about race when I didn't even bring it up.  You have a long history here of being intolerant of perspectives outside your own narrow mindset, whether relating to skin color or not. Go ahead, go talk to someone who's had to face adversity and tell them its their fault they have to struggle in life.
he has no idea about struggle. i've seen plenty white boy commit suicide in detention center when i was a teen locked up. he wouldn't know what to do if he went broke lost everything and just don't have shit. the hood would turn him into a pinata.

LMAO..i can see you in jail now, "hey gimmie those shoes"/ "nah man, im gonna neg yo karma if you keep lookin at me like that dog"/ *gets punched, blacks out, wakes up w no shoes*
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:59:52 PM by Russell Bell »

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 10:17:54 PM »
Dang, must have been scary.  Hate to see that kid as a teenager!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »

LMAO..i can see you in jail now, "hey gimmie those shoes"/ "nah man, im gonna neg yo karma if you keep lookin at me like that dog"/ *gets punched, blacks out, wakes up w no shoes*
been in that building bitch. knockin' muthafuckas out for being stupid. u on the other hand would need a lifetime supply of depends diapers pussy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 09:51:50 PM »

been in that building bitch. knockin' muthafuckas out for being stupid. u on the other hand would need a lifetime supply of depends diapers pussy.

West side, bad boy killerzz dawg!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »
Race is the obvious undertone here.  Either you dont see it or you troll too much.

So from your POV anyone whos had to struggle is free of any responsibility?  Maybe not your words but thats how you come off.

You're the one who brought up race, after calling a 6-year-old a little cunt. The article doesn't mention race anywhere. If it's the undertone its because that's how you perceive it.

Your answer to anyone dealing with adversity is always to say its their fault without looking at the bigger picture. Because instead of looking at their situation, you look at your own situation and think about what you would do. But you haven't gone through the things other people have. It's easy to sit back and judge from your close-minded perspective, but you've been raised and tailor made to feel the way you feel and do things the way you do.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »

malibu's most wanted ass muthafuckas....

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 10:51:22 PM »

You're the one who brought up race, after calling a 6-year-old a little cunt. The article doesn't mention race anywhere. If it's the undertone its because that's how you perceive it.

Your answer to anyone dealing with adversity is always to say its their fault without looking at the bigger picture. Because instead of looking at their situation, you look at your own situation and think about what you would do. But you haven't gone through the things other people have. It's easy to sit back and judge from your close-minded perspective, but you've been raised and tailor made to feel the way you feel and do things the way you do.

LOL.  No one said this article metions race, now did they.

Race being an undertone means its an undertone for you, not me.  But again, I can respect that you have a different opinion, can you do the same? (wait dont answer that)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:58:05 PM by Russell Bell »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 10:54:22 PM »

Hell nah, we make muthafukaz shit they pantz in depends homie!  Straight up, in the streets, in jail, and especially on these internet streetz. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 07:38:33 AM »

Hell nah, we make muthafukaz shit they pantz in depends homie!  Straight up, in the streets, in jail, and especially on these internet streetz. 
doubt it.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 09:53:47 PM »

doubt it.

+1 to you killer.  Im a real OG gangster, and I recognize other OG gangsters when I read their internet stories of thuggery.  And much like you, I care about internet karma! So have a prop on me.  Like 2pac said, "west side till I die!!!". 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:56:32 PM by Russell Bell »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 03:20:35 PM »
figures - the kid is black, so im not surprised
what a racist thing to say michael madness. i thought homos were sensitive. LOL

LOL