Poll

Does he

yes
9 (81.8%)
no
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Does Sikotic put mayonnaise in his sandwhich?  (Read 2642 times)

Sccit

Re: Does Sikotic put mayonnaise in his sandwhich?
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
^I'd say second funniest to you & Sik. After you exposed yourself as the biggest pussy on the world wide web by not meeting up with Sik...I think that solidified that beef as unfuckablewit.

says the gayboy who was duckin infinite when he was out in NY

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2012, 03:39:22 PM »
lmao...kmacc vs. classic material is the funniest beef in the history of this site
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 03:42:15 PM »
lmao...kmacc vs. classic material is the funniest beef in the history of this site

Classic Material must be one of the most retarded posters on thsi forum,
he can't understand when they are yankin his chain, he always has to reply wit quadruple posts (just like Will),

confused troll-food
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:44:03 PM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2012, 03:45:57 PM »

he can't understand when they are yankin his chain, he always has to reply wit quadruple posts (just like Will),

confused troll-food
says the gay perv of the forum. you can't even spell callin' somebody retarded u dumb bastard. shame on you !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »
i like Classic material

he's good peoples

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »
i like Classic material

he's good peoples
likewise. 

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2012, 03:52:47 PM »

confused troll-food
says the gay perv of the forum. you can't even spell callin' somebody retarded u dumb bastard. shame on you !

like i said ur retarded. ppl can call u "nigga" or "faggot" as much as they want to, but u always force urself to reply even tho the only thing u do, is makin em do it more.
thats why K-Mac is eatin up ur soul right now

my friend, ur dumb  :stupid:
"troll-food"

Will_B

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2012, 03:54:21 PM »

confused troll-food

like i said ur retarded. ppl can call u "nigga" or "faggot" as much as they want to, but u always force urself to reply even tho the only thing u do, is makin em do it more.

"troll-food"

Mike, whatever I write u always reply.

Remember that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 03:56:45 PM »

confused troll-food

"troll-food"
mike first and foremost. you're a bitch !!!!! k snack is water off my windshield. it's mind over matter...i don't mind...u two don't matter.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »

confused troll-food

"troll-food"

Mike, whatever I write u always reply.

Remember that.
michael is so special needs right now.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
::)
the only post u made during the whole day, worrying about my sexuality, Will

says alot about u  
he's worried for his own safety. as we all should. when it comes to your bullshit.

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 04:03:20 PM »

confused troll-food

"troll-food"
mike first and foremost. you're a bitch !!!!! k snack is water off my windshield. it's mind over matter...i don't mind...u two don't matter.

only bein real bro

its true.
its just basic psychology. think about it
if K-Mac comes in n call u a "dumb nigga" u get upset n u reply, tahts why u lose.
ur retarded.

its like when people call Will "old" or "autistic" (which he is),, he takes it to heart, and he forces himself to reply

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2012, 04:12:03 PM »

confused troll-food

"troll-food"

only bein real bro

its true.
its just basic psychology. think about it
if K-Mac comes in n call u a "dumb nigga" u get upset n u reply, tahts why u lose.
ur retarded.

its like when people call Will "old" or "autistic" (which he is),, he takes it to heart, and he forces himself to reply

i don't get upset wit what's not said face to face by some losers anyway. i'm about my dollar bills young'n. i don't play wit kids.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »
mike, i am gonna give u some good advice cuz you are a dope poster on here too

stop caring what people here think about you lol

thats the only way to lose on the internet.  either that or get your dick sucked like Tanner....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2012, 04:56:06 PM »
mike, i am gonna give u some good advice cuz you are a dope poster on here too

stop caring what people here think about you lol

thats the only way to lose on the internet.  either that or get your dick sucked like Tanner....
he probably already did.