Author Topic: I have an idea for a name chance to this forum  (Read 1118 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: I have an idea for a name chance to this forum
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
Okay, I named Thom Hartmann, not Rachel Maddow.

Second, I never abused my powers, I let everyone post whatever the hell they want and the only thing I erase is spam. See, I even let you post some bullshit. Jrome, for being so ain't Illuminati, you sure like to use their strategies. Keep repeating a lie and then eventually people will think it's fact. Like Iraq being involved with 9-11, or Iran being a threat to the United States or Israel.

The Free Mason Has Spoken! 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 07:34:07 AM »
Obama was a brilliant choice, they lampooned all minorities to finally support a president while simultaneously telling everyone else that they were racist for not supporting him. He has expanded on every one of bushes policies, and yet ignorant ass people have deluded themselves into believing he's different! 100% brainwashed.

And I agree with the Hartmann quote about how blatant they are. Unfortunately, most are completely ignorant to their symbolism.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »
Obama was a brilliant choice, they lampooned all minorities to finally support a president while simultaneously telling everyone else that they were racist for not supporting him. He has expanded on every one of bushes policies, and yet ignorant ass people have deluded themselves into believing he's different! 100% brainwashed.
Truth. They just repackaged Bush as a fresh faced, black, Democratic and people think they got change.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 02:12:09 PM »
When this section of the forum opened, it was a place for debate and conversation. Now it's a place in which one side dominates and debate is dead. If you do not believe in the Illuminati, then you have no credibility here. The original concept of this section is dead, so I suggest we change the name from the Train of Thought to the Killuminati Forum. What do you think?
You bring up the Illuminati as much as anyone. You love to use it as a red herring when your arguments prove weak.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 02:16:15 PM »
As I said in 2008, I have no idea if Obama is a set up or not, but if he is that was the worst idea ever because it got so many people active and I feel that it lead to the Occupy Wallstreet Movement. If there was no Occupy Movement, then those people would be working in Obama's re-election campaign. After Obama got election, young people became aware, invested and they are ready to strike back. Is what they are going productive with Occupy, not sure. But it shows the people are not just blindly following the man they helped elected in 2008. It was a start of something, I don't know what, but it's something.
You were going hard for Obama in 2008 on this forum. And as far as the OWS movement, I'm calling bull shit. A sensible grass roots effort that has been co-oped by the establishment and rebranded by the media. All this hype about the 99% has just been turned into a liberal talking point just like the Tea Party was to conservatives in 2010. Instead of being genuine movements for changed, both were brainwashed and infused with extremists who now just tow the party line.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
overall, people in this section crack me up.  debate?  no way its possible with the small minds round here.  but then again this board is a good cross section of our society.   :loopaper:

there are def. some exceptions though (those willing to go outside of the right left/black white paradigm). 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:50:39 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:49 PM »

#sheep

just like if u dont stand for anything then you'll fall for everything, if u dont believe in anything then you'll fall for everything

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »

#sheep

just like if u dont stand for anything then you'll fall for everything, if u dont believe in anything then you'll fall for everything

And if you believe in shalllow, superficial shit you're already lost.

LOL## LOL#realniggashit
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 07:58:26 AM »
My buddy and I were just talking about this subject as far as forums as well as facebook, Twitter, etc.  People start debatable subjects and then don't want other people to give opposing opinions.  Don't put it out there if you don't want comments.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »

#sheep

And if you believe in shalllow, superficial shit you're already lost.

LOL## LOL#realniggashit
Radiotube, can you please articulate your point into a more understandable version of communication?  #gibberish#bosslife#niggaplease#cmonman#randomwordsdontmakecohesivethoughts#farealfareal#getmoney#drivebentleys
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:05:32 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 12:09:33 PM »
who remembers when this board was "Hall of Mirrors"?