Author Topic: I have an idea for a name chance to this forum  (Read 1117 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I have an idea for a name chance to this forum
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:27:46 AM »
When this section of the forum opened, it was a place for debate and conversation. Now it's a place in which one side dominates and debate is dead. If you do not believe in the Illuminati, then you have no credibility here. The original concept of this section is dead, so I suggest we change the name from the Train of Thought to the Killuminati Forum. What do you think?

Fraxxx

Re: I have an idea for a name chance to this forum
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
I won't affect the quality of discussion here anyway. Too many morons or kids, maybe. Anyhow, just a few posters who give quality input, no matter if they believe in the Illuminati or not.

I don't.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »
I am not thinking about improving the quality, just having a name that reflects the quality.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 09:24:55 AM »
Illuminati Talk

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »
put the weed down breh.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 01:15:45 PM »
put the weed down breh.

Only if I can steal your sig...  8)

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:22:51 PM »
I kind of agree. I myself added in an "illuminati" type of thread. I think with the current situation, more frequent wars and so on, that these subjects are more on the horizon. As a believer of a higher power, I am however open to other people's points.

With all the negative talk on the Illuminati and so on, at times, I sit and wonder and even think that the "system" could work, and wonder if it wasn't in place IE: the currency, and markets and general economy, what would replace it?? People all running around like ancient farmers? What would people work for, what would be the point in years of learning, and studying to become a doctor if you were given the same privileges and everyone was really given equality in terms of wealth, chance, and help? No one would bother to become a doctor, lawyer, scientist or whatever else if the financial incentive was gone. These are the positive things to the system IMO. Order, and flow and to allow running of day to day life
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »
train of thought is fine.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 01:34:27 PM »
i dont care, i dont c a point wit postin in "Train of Thoughts" anyway, 98percent of all teh "debaters" in there are self-proclaimed besserweissers with beatnik-hats

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »

You say this forum fell off  ;D, I remember back when I joined there was only one side to everything too. Only at that point it was more geared towards the side which insisted that everything had a rational explanation and if you questioned too much, well there was something wrong with you. For what it's worth, there are a few quality posters and I will gladly go back and forth with someone but a lot of what people consider reasoned debate is I don't believe you, I won't listen, you are wrong!. I use this as an outlet to post thoughts more than being concerned with what anyone thinks of them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 03:43:23 PM »
I think you only say this because you're usually the only one that defends the side that you get from your local news station or the "reported" story. It's still a debate, you just sound like it bothers you that you're usually alone on your views.

Take the 9/11 theories for example. I can post 10 videos filled with legitimate, plausible & in most cases factual pieces of information that says it was a false flag operation. You believe what the government told you. Now why are people like myself "young, idiotic, morons" because I take all the information at hand & believe in what I please?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 06:03:54 PM »
Create your own subforum here. You can discuss all the hot topics that Rachel maadow talked about on msnbc that day. Or maybe a thought provoking libs vs repubs debate. I'm sure it would revitalize this section.

What you really need to do, is rename this thread "I'm tired of getting owned in every debate, fuck you guys". Your pride won't even let you objectionably view alternative theories that don't fit your world view. You think you know it all, and you don't know what the fuck we're talking about, so therefore it must be nonsense. Good luck with that.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
Agreed.  Most people seem to lack ability to debate issues and agree to disagree or even challenge and be challenged on their opinions.  Live and learn.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 10:40:52 AM »
Considering that the original idea of this forum was to debate topics in the news, the Killuminati section about the Illuminati should be the sub-section. Though I honestly would just want to rename the board. The "fake" news on TV can do to G Spot, or the Entertainment Section. After all, it's on TV.

I think you only say this because you're usually the only one that defends the side that you get from your local news station or the "reported" story. It's still a debate, you just sound like it bothers you that you're usually alone on your views.

Take the 9/11 theories for example. I can post 10 videos filled with legitimate, plausible & in most cases factual pieces of information that says it was a false flag operation. You believe what the government told you. Now why are people like myself "young, idiotic, morons" because I take all the information at hand & believe in what I please?

First off, my stance on 9/11 was back in 2002-2005 (I looked it up to see what I said) that pay back's a bitch. After 2005, well I didn't think too much of it, and now my opinion is that there is way too much surrounding it to know exactly what happen. What I remember from that day is hearing how the Towers were designed to take the impact of a plane, and then to see them fall was crazy. There is more to it, here is my reaction to the idea of 9-11 being an inside job.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107688.0

You say this forum fell off  ;D, I remember back when I joined there was only one side to everything too. Only at that point it was more geared towards the side which insisted that everything had a rational explanation and if you questioned too much, well there was something wrong with you. For what it's worth, there are a few quality posters and I will gladly go back and forth with someone but a lot of what people consider reasoned debate is I don't believe you, I won't listen, you are wrong!. I use this as an outlet to post thoughts more than being concerned with what anyone thinks of them.

I would say I listen way more than others do, which might be why I come back, that and I am really in charge of erasing spam on this board. Personally I have gone out of my way to say that I believe a system exist that controls things we do not see. It's proven this with Obama, with Ron Paul becoming more relevant and being on Fox News, with Mitt Romney, who if he wins that surely means we are at war with Iran. Everything is set up. But is it the Illuminati, I don't think so. Having friends in DC, who work for very powerful people, I can say they're good people up there working to fight the bullshit. Questioning what you know is how you learn the truth. Still, I think it's time that the Killuminati folks also question what they know, turn off Alex Jones and realize that there are outlets to fight for our freedom. Getting involved and not just complaining about stuff on a forum has really help me see what kind of change can be done.

As I said in 2008, I have no idea if Obama is a set up or not, but if he is that was the worst idea ever because it got so many people active and I feel that it lead to the Occupy Wallstreet Movement. If there was no Occupy Movement, then those people would be working in Obama's re-election campaign. After Obama got election, young people became aware, invested and they are ready to strike back. Is what they are going productive with Occupy, not sure. But it shows the people are not just blindly following the man they helped elected in 2008. It was a start of something, I don't know what, but it's something.

To end it off I will say this. One of my favorite people to listen to is Thom Hartmann. He had Alex Jones on there one and Alex Jones was talking Illuminati this and Illuminati that. Hartmann simply said something I completely agree with. Well I can't tell you if there is an Illuminati or not, I can say this. Don't look for hidden clues because they are so arrogant that they are doing their business right in your face.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
Ok, so make some Rachel maddow threads and get it poppin. Bottom line is, only people 50+ years old pay attention to that shit anymore so u might have some difficulty with that.

I'm all for a killuminati subsection, it will shit on this joke of a board. But u can't mod it, you have female tendencies and abuse your power.