Author Topic: Brian? Are you here?  (Read 1725 times)

Wheres my daddy

Brian? Are you here?
« on: April 19, 2012, 10:27:14 AM »
I'm looking for my daddy.  His name is Brian.  He won't see me, but I was hoping he might talk to me here.  I heard that he like the internet more than me.  I hope not:(  Mom said that I must get potty trained early cause you won't send money for diapers.  Is that true?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Brian? Are you here?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
Blue Magic, you are 100% black right?  Will you teach me to be blacker?  Then my daddy might love me more.  You see right now, I am only half-black, so I am treated worse than complete strangers in Africa.  Maybe that's why dad can't send diaper money...

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
I've been on and off Dubcc since about '05 but have never gotten the back story on this situation.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
LMAO. That shits cold

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 12:32:16 PM »
I've been on and off Dubcc since about '05 but have never gotten the back story on this situation.

My mommy says that Daddy Brian likes only 100% black people.  That's why he never visits me.  He likes to go to Africa trips helped paid for by his parents, then he won't help pay for me......He tried being a Muslim after reading the autobiography of Malcolm X, but then he found out that mostly Arab and Asian people are Muslim, so he doesn't like pretending to be Muslim anymore.....not enough black Muslims:(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »
LMAO CLASSIC THREAD

and its true, Brian only likes black people plus NIK and Roccy.  those are his only 2 white friends.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »
Blue Magic, you are 100% black right?  Will you teach me to be blacker?  Then my daddy might love me more.  You see right now, I am only half-black, so I am treated worse than complete strangers in Africa.  Maybe that's why dad can't send diaper money...
i can't teach u to be black what's in u is what's in u. tell ya moms holla. i'll teach u to be thorough.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 12:46:54 PM »
i can't teach u to be black what's in u is what's in u. tell ya moms holla. i'll teach u to be thorough.

Would you pay a little attention to me?  Then I'd like it if you met my mom!  She says that she needs a real man.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
I'm asking my mommy to send me to Africa.  Then maybe I'll see my Dad.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 01:09:43 PM »

Would you pay a little attention to me?  Then I'd like it if you met my mom!  She says that she needs a real man.
i got you. lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »
blue berry why dont you adopt nigga

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »
your really gonna let him own you again??

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 03:37:41 PM »
well according to your mother...i'm your father !!!!!!!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 03:38:59 PM »
I'm looking for my daddy.  His name is Brian.  He won't see me, but I was hoping he might talk to me here.  I heard that he like the internet more than me.  I hope not:(  Mom said that I must get potty trained early cause you won't send money for diapers.  Is that true?

:o  Hahahaha!  If Brian actually replies to this, it might be the first time he's talked to his son in months!