Author Topic: News on Lebanon  (Read 288 times)

TheSheriff

News on Lebanon
« on: February 06, 2003, 12:07:37 PM »
Back in effect!

Gilead has been released from embargo, but Yahweh and   Eden have been flattened. The Lebanese resistance has stepped up its peaceful activities, whilst the Phalanx have attacked Syrian posts in Tripoli several times.

David's Victory is the new capital of the anti-Syrian peaceful government. The Al Aqsa Regiment of the Lebanese resistance army has been forced to withdraw from South Beirut. Zanobah Town has signed the Resistance charter.

Don Seer

Re:News on Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 12:09:28 PM »
welcome back man

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 12:15:40 PM »
hey welcome back owen, we missed u around here, u wont believe the dudes that post here these days...anyways...how effective has the resistance been to the Syrians, and is it just the Lebanese Christians involved?

i think I'll have a talk with Danny, the Lebanese owner of the Falafel Hut i always go to
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 12:28:37 PM »
Hey guys!

To Seer: I hadn't seen you for ages on ICQ when I got rid of it (like 3 months ago). Any other IM you got

To Tech: Sup! Hey, I used to be one of those people "who have just started posting". All newsbies are jackasses.

As for the resistance, it lost a lot of people last year, but it is beginning to recover. The Syrians have officially declared anybody who voices support for it, or criticizes Syria, as traitors to the President. So no civilians is talking anymore.

And yeah, plenty of muslims are in it too-maybe 75% of the Mudslim population supports it, but there's fare fewer actual fighters from the Muslims than the Christians. The Al Aqsa is the best Muslim Resistance unit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2003, 10:46:29 PM »
damn so lil Bashir is growin into his pops footsteps huh?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll