Author Topic: DubCNN Free D/L: Tha Dogg Pound - DPGC'ology Mixtape (Hosted by DJ Nik Bean)  (Read 3676 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's 4:20PM EST on 4/20/2012, which means it's the perfect time to release the new Dogg Pound mixtape with my homie DJ Nik Bean, titled "DPGC'ology". The mixtape feature Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, 8 Ball, E-40, Kokane, Dom Kennedy, Khujo, Tha Chill and The Hustle Boyz.

We've brought you several leaks from the tape, including "Dat Bitch (ft. Hustle Boyz)", "I'm A Boss", "Make It Hot (ft. Snoop Dogg)", "Forever In A Day (ft. Snoop Dogg)" and "Bouncin' (ft. Dom Kennedy)".

Now you can go ahead and download the entire project for free below:

Tha Dogg Pound - DPGC'ology Hosted by DJ Nik Bean) (Free Download)

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Thanks for offering the mixtape!  8)

Unfortunately the link seems to be invalid, Nima. I end up with an error message when I try to open the link.

Will_B

Unfortunately the link seems to be invalid, Nima. I end up with an error message when I try to open the link.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
download works for me... i was looking for this to start my day!

OG Snoopaveli

thx dl right now!! D.P.G 4 l.i.f.e !!!   

8) 8) 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ill be reposting this with out nik beans gay ass drops soon.

Al Bundy

+1

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Link works here?

bouli77

thx, lookin forward to the mo b. dick feature 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thx, lookin forward to the mo b. dick feature 8)
\

lmao same here thats my reason for wanting to hear this

Sharif

• Lil Geezy

thanks homie cant wait
i hate the tags

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

not workin

Our Bad!
You tried to visit a page that doesn't exist, that we've moved or that you don't have permission to see!
Redirecting to the Dubcnn.com homepage in 10 seconds
URL with fault : /audio/mixtapes/tha_dogg_pound-dpgcology_hosted_by_dj_nik_bean-(dubcnn).zip
Click here if you don't want to wait or if you aren't redirected in the next few seconds.

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Link works here?

That's strange. I just cannot get that link to work, the site doesn't exist it says. I tried it with Firefox and Internet Explorer as I thought that might have something to do with addons I use with Firefox. I'll give it a try tomorrow then.

OG Snoopaveli

link works here

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
You tried to visit a page that doesn't exist, that we've moved or that you don't have permission to see!

Redirecting to the Dubcnn.com homepage in 10 seconds

URL with fault : /audio/mixtapes/tha_dogg_pound-dpgcology_hosted_by_dj_nik_bean-(dubcnn).zip

Click here if you don't want to wait or if you aren't redirected in the next few seconds.