Author Topic: 50 disses nas on radio  (Read 1082 times)

KVB

Re:50 disses nas on radio
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2003, 07:51:12 AM »
LOL, this came kind of unexpected... 50 vs. Nas ? Should be an interesting battle...

I think the biggest question now is: How will Eminem react to this?
Hmm... :-\

bez

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2003, 09:45:56 AM »
maybe even physically

Lmao. Nas vs. 50 physically??  ::)

it aint all about the muscles.  U no dat.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2003, 10:26:33 AM »
*Prepares himself to count how many times the words "Dick Ryders" and "Haters" are going to be mentionned in this thread*

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2003, 02:19:52 PM »
maybe even physically

Lmao. Nas vs. 50 physically??  ::)

it aint all about the muscles.  U no dat.
:D

yeah it ain't about muscles only LoL but as a matter of fact 50 was a boxer PLUS (not only) his right arm prolly got more power than Nas' whole body

of course Nas WOULD lyrically shit on im BUT he don't want it wit 50.. yall act like this was the first time 50 dissed him and Nas would diss the fuck outta 50 now.. 50 done dissed him befo and all Nas had to say was that 50's dope and he don't know why 50's mad at him but he wanted to clear this shit up when he would meet him

Jome

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2003, 05:12:25 PM »
^^ Yeah, true.
50 has dissed Nas far worse than this before..
But Nas ain't saying shit, because he knows 50 could beat him with 2 fingers.

Nas might not even win the lyrical battle.. 50 has stepped to Jigga & Ghostface, and come out looking like the winner. (Even if these battles wasn't high-profile, and noone really declared a winner, most people seem to consider Ghost & Jigga as clowned)

Nas comes from the same hood as 50, and that's why he won't say shit.
Noreaga has also warned Nas about slippin off at the mouth, and when warned, Nas seems to know when to shut up.
Nas range among the best lyrical wise.. but physically he knows himself that he can't compete.. and now Bez knows too.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2003, 06:38:53 PM »
thank you no one these days be like
"oh u got beef les bttle" nah these days its

"Nigga can u back your fat mouth up? if not
shut it or i will"

Jome

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2003, 10:21:35 PM »
thank you no one these days be like
"oh u got beef les bttle" nah these days its

"Nigga can u back your fat mouth up? if not
shut it or i will"

Word.
It's like, don't speak on someone unless you can stand by it.
Like Snoop dissing Suge.. he can def. talk the talk, but the rest remains to be seen.

Same with Nas.. he can go after Jigga, Mega, Prodigy or CamRon.. because he knows that he will only get dissed back, and he can handle that.
But if he goes after Nore or 50, he might get beaten up..

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2003, 12:21:27 PM »
^^ Yeah, true.
50 has dissed Nas far worse than this before..
But Nas ain't saying shit, because he knows 50 could beat him with 2 fingers.

Nas might not even win the lyrical battle.. 50 has stepped to Jigga & Ghostface, and come out looking like the winner. (Even if these battles wasn't high-profile, and noone really declared a winner, most people seem to consider Ghost & Jigga as clowned)

Nas comes from the same hood as 50, and that's why he won't say shit.
Noreaga has also warned Nas about slippin off at the mouth, and when warned, Nas seems to know when to shut up.
Nas range among the best lyrical wise.. but physically he knows himself that he can't compete.. and now Bez knows too.
LMAO jome...u r a trip...its like 50 has never done wrong...lol...cmon Jay-Z and Ghost hardly paid attention to this cat...after How To Rob nobody took him serious...i still dont take him serious...any Mad Rapper type loses credibility...and if 50 is gonna take a WAX beef serious and step to someone...then he shouldnt be in hip hop...thats just lame...also...yall dont know Nas...so u dont know if he can scrap...just cuz yall love 50 cent with all urheart doesnt mean hes superman...Boxer or not...in a street fight ur not thinkin about the left jabs or uppercuts...ur swingin...and its not like u can stop 3 minutes into the fight and sit in the corner for a water break...

Jome

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2003, 02:37:01 PM »

LMAO jome...u r a trip...its like 50 has never done wrong...lol...cmon Jay-Z and Ghost hardly paid attention to this cat...after How To Rob nobody took him serious...i still dont take him serious...any Mad Rapper type loses credibility...and if 50 is gonna take a WAX beef serious and step to someone...then he shouldnt be in hip hop...thats just lame...also...yall dont know Nas...so u dont know if he can scrap...just cuz yall love 50 cent with all urheart doesnt mean hes superman...Boxer or not...in a street fight ur not thinkin about the left jabs or uppercuts...ur swingin...and its not like u can stop 3 minutes into the fight and sit in the corner for a water break...

Ghost didn't pay attention? Lmao. No comment needed.
Mad rapper? Lmao. "How to rob" was meant for fun, but some people obviously didn't understand the humour.
You think Nas can scrap with 50? Lmao. You must be on acid if you think Nas wants it with 50 or Nore.
What's next? Nas can fight it out with Bump Knucks or Suge Knight?

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2003, 03:42:27 PM »

Ghost didn't pay attention? Lmao. No comment needed.
Mad rapper? Lmao. "How to rob" was meant for fun, but some people obviously didn't understand the humour.
You think Nas can scrap with 50? Lmao. You must be on acid if you think Nas wants it with 50 or Nore.
What's next? Nas can fight it out with Bump Knucks or Suge Knight?

Jome...do u know Nas?...have u ever met him?...no...how do u know if he can fight?...have u heard stories?...probably not...just cuz 50 is ur favorite right now doesnt mean hes this tough guy...he may have been a boxer but it means shit in a fight...look at the UFC cats...most boxers who enter UFC get served up...we dont know if any of these rappers can fight cuz we dont know em...hell 50 may serve up nas...i dont know...but dont try to pull that card...cuz Nas is a rapper...i dont think hes out(like many others) for street beef over this rap shit...its meant to be on wax...but if 50 or Nore are that ignorant that they cant handle..it then they shouldnt be rappin...

Jome

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2003, 04:58:40 PM »

Jome...do u know Nas?...have u ever met him?...no...how do u know if he can fight?...have u heard stories?...probably not...just cuz 50 is ur favorite right now doesnt mean hes this tough guy...he may have been a boxer but it means shit in a fight...look at the UFC cats...most boxers who enter UFC get served up...we dont know if any of these rappers can fight cuz we dont know em...hell 50 may serve up nas...i dont know...but dont try to pull that card...cuz Nas is a rapper...i dont think hes out(like many others) for street beef over this rap shit...its meant to be on wax...but if 50 or Nore are that ignorant that they cant handle..it then they shouldnt be rappin...

Let's see now..
We all know that Nas is no heavyweight.. he's lyrical, that's his strong side.
Nas says ininterviews that he likes for beef to stay on wax, not to escalate into street-beef.
Nas made some comments in a interview where we he was questioning Nore & his music.

1 week later Nore was on the radio, saying "Nas is dope and all that, but he's the 2nd Rakim, and I'm the first Nore. I think he should stick to what he know, making records, 'cause he don't want it in the street"
That's several months ago, and when Nas was later asked about Nore's comments, Nas said "No comment"..

50 has made references to Nas several times in interviews, and when Nas is asked about how he feel about 50, he says stuff like "He's nice" and "He dope" and shit like that.
Hell, they even worked together, and 50 said some time between the 3-4 tracks they did: "Nas is among the best ever lyricists, but he knows he's pussy"
And still Nas ain't saying shit! but continues to work with him..

Btw, 50 said the same thing about Poke & Tone (Trackmasters)
"Niggaz think I don't clap nine's, 'cause Poke & Tone's pussy" or something like that.
That's when Trackmasters still made a lot of tracks for 50, and they might even have produced the track he said that on..

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2003, 05:09:34 PM »
words still dont mean shit in a fight...he may just seem like tame guy...just cuz hes not all wild sayin shit like hes gonna kick peoples asses n shit doesnt mean hes not tough...cmon i cant stand nas...n i got his back on this one...remember silent but deadly...just cuz hes not vocal about his like 50...doesnt mean he cant scrap...i dont know how it is out there in ur part of the world...but here u let ur fists decide how tough u r...not ur words...so before u call a man a pussy Jome...know him first..dont go buy what ur best friends say

Jome

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
words still dont mean shit in a fight...he may just seem like tame guy...just cuz hes not all wild sayin shit like hes gonna kick peoples asses n shit doesnt mean hes not tough...cmon i cant stand nas...n i got his back on this one...remember silent but deadly...just cuz hes not vocal about his like 50...doesnt mean he cant scrap...i dont know how it is out there in ur part of the world...but here u let ur fists decide how tough u r...not ur words...so before u call a man a pussy Jome...know him first..dont go buy what ur best friends say

If somebody calls you a pussy, or says you don't want it with them, and you keep your mouth shut, you have proved that you know your limitations..

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2003, 06:16:46 PM »

If somebody calls you a pussy, or says you don't want it with them, and you keep your mouth shut, you have proved that you know your limitations..
lmao...no...if they do it to ur face then yea...but he did it over the radio...thats a totally different...by not sayin shit nas is not givin 50 the time of day....u find anything u can to make 50 seem like a god

Jome

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
lmao...no...if they do it to ur face then yea...but he did it over the radio...thats a totally different...by not sayin shit nas is not givin 50 the time of day....u find anything u can to make 50 seem like a god

No, I don't.
50 got lyrical limitations, but can't too many fuck with him when it comes to scuffles.

Nas talks shit about Jay-Z, Cormega, Camron, Prodigy, Nature, Beanie, Bleek on the radio.
Why you think he's holding his lip about 50 and Nore??

It's quite simple, and if Bumpy, MOP or some other guy twice Nas's size went at him, I'm sure Nas would know his limitations then too.