Author Topic: 50 disses nas on radio  (Read 1083 times)

Jome

Re:50 disses nas on radio
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2003, 06:42:01 PM »
^^ True, that's happened lotsa times..

Canibus vs. LL - LL knocked Canibus tha fuck out, physically at least..
LL vs. Jamie Foxxx - LL knocked Foxxx out on Deep Blue Sea set.
50 vs. MurderInc - Scuffle in a studio, some Murder Inc's pulled knifes..
Jayo Felony vs. Snoop - Jayo took Snoop by his shirt and nailed him up to a wall, or some shit like that.
Jada vs. Beanie - turned into a scuffle when they met at a concert.. but was separated.
Fat Joe vs. Jigga - Fat Joe snatched Jiggas chain in a club.. not much, but could have escalated if Jigga was the aggressive type.
Prodigy vs. Bravehearts - Some runins.. fist-fights and shit.. not really interested.
Bad Azz vs. Suge Knight - What happened there now again, Suge and his crew beat him up at the club or sumthin??
Noreaga vs. Tragedy - Tragedy pulled gun on Nore, and Tragedy some how ended up getting shot.. not sure about the details..

I'm sure there's a lot of other examples, these just popped into my head..

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2003, 07:19:20 PM »
"fuck fame, i shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim"
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

S.G.V.

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2003, 08:07:19 PM »

50 vs. Ja Rule - Scuffle in a studio, Ja stabbed 50
Jayo Felony vs. Tray Deee - They locked it up at the Baby Boy shoot...

Jome

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2003, 08:21:17 PM »

That's not the rumour I heard..
And besides, rumours is all we hear from that incident, 'cause noone wants to tell the full story.

Ja Rule: "Yeah, I stabbed 50 muahaha yada yada yada"
50: "Oh yeah, I took on the whole Murder Inc by myself, no big deal yada yada yada"
Black Child: "Oh yeah, I stabbed 50 ahaha yada yada yada"

It all comes down to who you wanna believe, cuz I think I've heard at least 5 different versions now.. all claiming to be the legit version.

S.G.V.

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2003, 08:40:32 PM »

That's not the rumour I heard..
And besides, rumours is all we hear from that incident, 'cause noone wants to tell the full story.

Ja Rule: "Yeah, I stabbed 50 muahaha yada yada yada"
50: "Oh yeah, I took on the whole Murder Inc by myself, no big deal yada yada yada"
Black Child: "Oh yeah, I stabbed 50 ahaha yada yada yada"

It all comes down to who you wanna believe, cuz I think I've heard at least 5 different versions now.. all claiming to be the legit version.
ive heard once...50 say...ja stabbed him...he said something like "it was 8 of yall n ja u only got me once"...something like that...

The Watcher

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2003, 08:57:06 PM »
50 said somethin about it in a song

6 of them confronted him, and he left with 3 stitches, that's not an assault, thats an insult
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden