Author Topic: 'Ron Paul still in the race with millions in funding and zero debt'  (Read 661 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/14/breaking-ron-paul-to-end-active-campaigning/?hpt=hp_t3

It's over... This is how it will go, Paul will hold the delegates into the convention, but the key is Paul will go to the convention. There will be a united Republican convention of Ron Paul Libertarians, the Christian Right who want to uphold traditional marriage, and Big Business that back Mitt Romney. I am not sure if Rand Paul will run with Romney or not, but that is what I was told.

Also remember this, in 2008 in the same situation Ron Paul held his own convention. I was here in Minneapolis, and I went passed it just to see. It's history after all, you have to witness it. But Ron Paul will be in the mainstream convention, and it's not because his message got heard on a large stage. Hell Dennis Kucinich has that every 4 years with the Democrats and nothing's changed. He will be there to ask you to support Romney.

So, who's the next guy we can believe in?

Remedy360

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/14/breaking-ron-paul-to-end-active-campaigning/?hpt=hp_t3

It's over... This is how it will go, Paul will hold the delegates into the convention, but the key is Paul will go to the convention. There will be a united Republican convention of Ron Paul Libertarians, the Christian Right who want to uphold traditional marriage, and Big Business that back Mitt Romney. I am not sure if Rand Paul will run with Romney or not, but that is what I was told.

Also remember this, in 2008 in the same situation Ron Paul held his own convention. I was here in Minneapolis, and I went passed it just to see. It's history after all, you have to witness it. But Ron Paul will be in the mainstream convention, and it's not because his message got heard on a large stage. Hell Dennis Kucinich has that every 4 years with the Democrats and nothing's changed. He will be there to ask you to support Romney.

His son? I don't know anything about the guy but I would guess that they would have at least somewhat similar ideals. Just a damn shame overall.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I hope rand does run with romney.  If romney was smart, he would pick someone seen as a legit conservative, not neo con or moderate conservative (outside of that republicrat mold), to shore up his base and also reach the many disenfranchised voters who think picking between the turd sandwich and douche would be a little easier if the douche had rand on his side.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup