Author Topic: Strip clubs  (Read 1188 times)

KrazySumwhat

Strip clubs
« on: April 21, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »
 Any of u go to them?
 man i was just out for a mates bucks night. Scarey to think how much i just spent. been to strip clubs alot but went to one i hadnt been too. Was a bunch of us VIP and 3 hours drinks. OMG top notch top quality pussy.
 iam such a sucker for young PYT's. The girl i liked was 22 and looked younger. Turns out she likes anime and video games and no bullshit, my god i had two extended private dances and when she was on stage was givin up mad money.
 On top of that lil PYT bar tender thats looked 18 at most(24) i was giving stupid tips too every drink, told her i'd give her money if she showed me her panties.
  Even though the night was about my mate i threw crazy dollars around(thank god i worked so much overtime time lately) i mean girl was my type and similar interests and bar girl my type too.
 Oh and i got the girl too come out on stage school girl style, fa shizzle  8)
 Crazy night i fear i spent as much as $800. hopefully not. iam a sucker for young women.
 Strip clubs are fun, arguably a waste of money but man...,.
 u guys go to them?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Strip clubs
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »
they are fun...boy i had a helluva time when i did indulge(shit used to get xxx). just don't blow all your cash in there. ain't no fun being broke.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »
Turns out she likes anime and video games and no bullshit

i spent as much as $800.

u got played :laugh:

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »

i spent as much as $800.

Basically.

Fuck a Strip club....waste of money...

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 08:31:11 PM »
lmao @ this thread
OP got played

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 09:02:24 PM »
Was she Asian? lol.

Yeah, they're pretty good at making you feel special.... until  run out of money, lol.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 01:15:04 AM »
 yeah was goin over my $ iam thinking it may have $600(not entirely sure). But i do tend tho throw money around when iam drunk. These chicks certainly know what they're doing, this girl was genuine in her interests, she had too much knowledge but of course its all about the money, dont matter how old or ugly to may be if you wavin money around they are interested in you and laugh at your jokes and are interested in what you have to say lol. Not saying iam old and ugly btw.
 Fuck it you feel kindve stupid the next day but it was a fun night. Holy fuck iam hungover now though.
 The chick i was getting privates from was like my dream girl lol, not sure why i was tipping the bar girl so much she was just so pretty(lol). Could've gone to a brothel i know but doubt they wouldve been as hot and when your too drunk you cant fuck anyways. I guess you could argue also, go out and try and pick up instead(i was dressed in all new clothes but on a budget lol) but it was a bucks night after all.  

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:39:21 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 02:25:06 AM »
 Pedobear got played. Kids these days are getting smarter and smarter.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 06:21:20 AM »
yeah was goin over my $ iam thinking it may have $600(not entirely sure). But i do tend tho throw money around when iam drunk. These chicks certainly know what they're doing, this girl was genuine in her interests, she had too much knowledge but of course its all about the money, dont matter how old or ugly to may be if you wavin money around they are interested in you and laugh at your jokes and are interested in what you have to say lol. Not saying iam old and ugly btw.
 Fuck it you feel kindve stupid the next day but it was a fun night. Holy fuck iam hungover now though.
 The chick i was getting privates from was like my dram girl lol, not sure why i was tipping the bar girl so much she was just so pretty(lol). Could've gone to a brothel o know but doubt they wouldve been as hot and when your too drunk you cant fuck anyways. I guess you could argue also, go out and try and pick up instead(i was dressed in all new clothes but on a budget lol) but it was a bucks night after all. 

bad moves all throughout this paragraph. u have no business tippin' the bar girl or spendin that much in the spot unless she fuckin' or suckin' lol. sheeit u coulda fucked her and spent less.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 06:42:42 AM »

i spent as much as $800.

U saw that too rotfl

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 10:18:06 PM »
they are fun...boy i had a helluva time when i did indulge(shit used to get xxx). just don't blow all your cash in there. ain't no fun being broke.
hes not talking about male strip clubs nigga

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 10:23:06 PM »
k mac has never been into a strip club with females in it....

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »
Was she Asian? lol.

Yeah, they're pretty good at making you feel special.... until  run out of money, lol.
No she actually wasnt Asian lol. Shes white, black hair, very white skin, red lip stick, some small tats, etc had that metal girl look. Perfect ass, perfect titties with nice ah puffy? nipples. Looked young and cute but at the same time sexy and bad.
 Shes inta anime and video games and metal, apparently wasn't popular in school and didnt have many friends.
 Kinda sucks you feel like you get to know her pretty well, find out alot about her but you realize later you only did cos you paid to do so.
 I believe everything she told me was genuine but of course you can never be really know for sure i guess.
 It was pretty cool when i told her i like the school girl look ad she said she could do that for her next show and then she did so.
 It did get really hard not to touch though. i kinda got lil warnings when she was doin her shows and i was puttin them strip club notes in her panties and bra and gave her ass a couple slaps. Possibly could've gotten kicked out if i wasnt a big spender but i didnt do anything that bad or out of line.

Pedobear got played. Kids these days are getting smarter and smarter.
Yeah when i told her she looked young she put her hand over her mouth and giggled. She knew what she was doin.

The chick i was getting privates from was like my dram girl lol, not sure why i was tipping the bar girl so much she was just so pretty(lol). Could've gone to a brothel o know but doubt they wouldve been as hot and when your too drunk you cant fuck anyways. I guess you could argue also, go out and try and pick up instead(i was dressed in all new clothes but on a budget lol) but it was a bucks night after all. 

bad moves all throughout this paragraph. u have no business tippin' the bar girl or spendin that much in the spot unless she fuckin' or suckin' lol. sheeit u coulda fucked her and spent less.
yeah but man i got pretty fucking drunk towards the end there and she was dam fine. was funny hey i got her to show a lil thigh that was about it, poor girl aint even a stripper but she did get lots of extra $ from me. Was funny i think i said some shit that offended her but then half the time she liked it and would smile and be like "AWWWWWWW" lol and when i apologized she was quick to be like "nar its ok , its fine dont worry about it"
 lol
 ANYWAY, i wont be going to a strip club again for a while. I earnt over $1100 that week so it was ok but iam back on day shift with a pay cut now so QQ

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »
lmao you thirsty as fuck.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 12:35:52 AM »
I remember one lapdance, spent first 30mins talking..... if I hadn't snapped out of it, she woulda fleeced me for an easy 80buck, lol.