Author Topic: Strip clubs  (Read 1185 times)

Remedy360

Re: Strip clubs
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
Lol ouch. I'm guessing this was your first strip club experience?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 03:15:39 AM »
 Yeah its funny both my extended private lap dances half the time was spent just talking.
 and(EDIT oh u were talking to Nutty?) NO was not my first experience at a strip club, not by a long shot. But i used to mostly go to the cheaper lower budget ones or go when i didnt have as much money or get there ALOT later in the night so i wouldn't be there so long. When i get too drunk my common sense goes out the window.
 I should know better but i was having a ball so it was like fuck it. I guess being older now too, like you first go to strip clubs when your 18 and it looses its novelty quick but then you get a little older and you want to see young women naked so its appealing again.
 *sings* "iam in loooove with a stripper" lol
  maybe iam just a dirty old man or maybe iam loney without realizing it? lol nar iam just a alcho. iam a drinking machine, iam still recovering, i drink amounts that would put some people in hospital lol, well theres that and you get older and dont recover so well.
 I shoulda drank more water in between drinks. I felt fine that night i mean(not proud of this) i got a cab back to where my car was and drive home, but boy was i crook the next day.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:20:02 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »
I can't do the strip club. It's not enough for me. It's like hanging out at a restaurant and not getting to eat.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »
k mac has never been into a strip club with females in it....
lol funny billy take bluberrys black dick out of your mouth. maine native if you go to a stripclub in maine its all of your relatives dancing you hillbillie  :-X

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 04:20:21 PM »
i agree wit you.  he's a fuckin' fruit loop. i'mma have a threesome wit his mom & wife.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »
damn this guy is a mark. i like going to the real shady strip clubs where the bitches will sell you coke and offer ot give you head for 50 bucks

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
i like going to the real shady strip clubs where the bitches will sell you ass and offer to give you head for 50 bucks
word.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »
damn this guy is a mark. i like going to the real shady strip clubs where the bitches will sell you coke and offer ot give you head herpes for 50 bucks

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 08:50:29 PM »
^ha yeah no shit. Not only that , you'd need alot more than $50 to get anything from the quality of women that work at this place. its upper class. Gentlemans lounge, but i do understand what people are sayin.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 10:43:46 PM »
Ya, I've been to them.  But be warned, the chicks just want your money dude.  They pretend to love everything you love and be all into you.  That's their job.  They get you thinkin they're in love with you and you fall for it means you are broke at the end of the night. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 11:17:59 PM »
^ha yeah no shit. Not only that , you'd need alot more than $50 to get anything from the quality of women that work at this place. its upper class. Gentlemans lounge, but i do understand what people are sayin.

upper class? Either way you're giving a woman money to strip naked and rub her crotch against yours. A hoe gonna be a hoe.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »
Speaking of stripclubs...... got workmate's stag-do this Sat..... got like 4 clubs in the city, plan to hit 'em all...... or should I just donate my money to a gentlemens club?  8) lol.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 06:52:49 AM »

upper class? Either way you're giving a woman money to strip naked and rub her crotch against yours. A hoe gonna be a hoe.

Thats a bit harsh man. Alot of respectable women are strippers. No that aint sarcasm lol.
 Seriously though lots of respectable women do it, fuck man they rake in the cash. Alot of them are just young women paying for their education or paying off a house, etc They're not all sluts and druggie hoes. Alot of them are actually in a normal relationship an shit. Depends on what strip clubs your going to of course. Plenty of them are indeed full of skanky drug fucked hoes.
 But seriously theres a big difference between a stripper and a prostitute, even between a stripper and a total slut. Hey one thing most women have in common though, your paying for pussy either way, weather shes your girlfriend or wife so :P
 Cant blame strippers though, if you've got it flaunt it, can only imagine what some of them must earn, even in just one night.

Speaking of stripclubs...... got workmate's stag-do this Sat..... got like 4 clubs in the city, plan to hit 'em all...... or should I just donate my money to a gentlemens club?  8) lol.
lol well gentlmans club sounds more classy :p You know, you need to dress decent, costs to get in, higher class of women, etc. You could just hit up the cheap ones with girls that aint even all that :P
 And yeah no shit they play you but this one in particluar i liked already but when we got talking we had alot of shit in common and i even said bullshit/yeah right but she knew her shit. No way she was lying she knew too much. Unless she researches what all types of guys like so she has a data base for each type of client. lol.
 She was really gettin into it too, her shows on the stage, me and my mates noise and reaction and the money waving really got her goin, and when her type of music was going.
 Anyway iam going to buy her chocolates and flowers and stalk her on facebook.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:56:08 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 07:42:28 AM »
I can't do the strip club. It's not enough for me. It's like hanging out at a restaurant and not getting to eat.

Lol, I don't really think of it like that. Obviously if you're looking to get laid at that moment it's not the place to be, but it's fun to have a few drinks with some friends and hit up a club or two every now and then.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »
i agree wit you.  he's a fuckin' fruit loop. i'mma have a threesome wit his mom & wife.
you always agree with crack wilson, its not a good look nigga  :-X