Author Topic: Strip clubs  (Read 1159 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Strip clubs
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 06:00:40 PM »
 Sounds like you guys need to head on down to the strip club.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
you got a man crush on billy the hillbillie how cute ray ray
actually i don't talk to him at all nor do i care about him. you are just annoying. Like i seriously want to know what is wrong with you. Are you really not self aware enough to see how stupid your posts are? Every member on here can go fuck themselves, don't take any sides on shit. you are just a really stupid idiot who tries to come off tough or witty but comes off as over compensating for a sad life.
why dont you go cry to your mommy and daddy ray ray

rayallen0

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2012, 08:04:56 PM »
actually i don't talk to him at all nor do i care about him. you are just annoying. Like i seriously want to know what is wrong with you. Are you really not self aware enough to see how stupid your posts are? Every member on here can go fuck themselves, don't take any sides on shit. you are just a really stupid idiot who tries to come off tough or witty but comes off as over compensating for a sad life.
yes i have parents? Did you not? are you a genetic experiment? That would explain ur lack of social skills or common sense.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
yes i have parents? Did you not? are you a genetic experiment? That would explain ur lack of social skills or common sense.
im glad and thankful that i have my parents all bullshit aside what the fuck is that silva pic for or from

rayallen0

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
im glad and thankful that i have my parents all bullshit aside what the fuck is that silva pic for or from
from an article on Anderson Silva nearly killing Rafael Cordeiro

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2012, 10:45:51 PM »
Blew about $600 last night. 3 clubs..... drinks.... a couple dances..... my bonus gone, lol.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »
 Not hard to do. Fuk it ppl do that gambling all the time so it aint that bad.... to spend it on a night out every so often. Not like you buying ice and smoking a glass dick at least.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
Blew about $600 last night. 3 clubs..... drinks.... a couple dances..... my bonus gone, lol.
outta that 600. i probably woulda spent 80-100 bucks ($50 woulda went to a bottle of moet). that's it. y'all are doin' too much !!! them hoes will tell u anything to get ya cash. after that u are not even a memory. wise up fellas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
^if you can be out all night and only spend that much on alcohol then you dont drink like me. If its a quiet night then yes but a big all nighter, well maybe if i drank only beer, but even then.. Dhit just a nice meal with a drink or two your looking at $50 and thats if your not eating fancy of course.
 All i can say is that its alot easier and quicker to spend than in is to earn($).

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »
True, some people gamble a whole lot more away..... lucky hitting stripclubs are once in a blue moon.

Lapdances have almost doubled, I was shocked aye...... but I HAD to sneak in a couple while the mates were busy enjoying the main stage.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2012, 11:33:29 PM »

You're a simp. That much should have gotten you laid 6 times.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »
^if you can be out all night and only spend that much on alcohol then you dont drink like me. If its a quiet night then yes but a big all nighter, well maybe if i drank only beer, but even then.. Dhit just a nice meal with a drink or two your looking at $50 and thats if your not eating fancy of course.
 All i can say is that its alot easier and quicker to spend than in is to earn($).

nah. one bottle of mo would do me good. especially after an nice healthy dose of that herbal essence. and i would only spend what was necessary(in my eyes).
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2012, 01:38:34 AM »
 ^Ah yeah i didnt drink so much when i smoked weed but my drinking increased alot after i quit.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?
lames get teased. g'z go in there and make it do what it do.