Author Topic: Warren G (feat. Game & Nate Dogg) - Party We Will Throw Now  (Read 3186 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Warren G (feat. Game & Nate Dogg) - Party We Will Throw Now
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »
i think the name of this song sucks.

other then that ts cool.

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 05:11:29 AM »
Damn, cant stop playin this track. Nate sounds perfect on it. Warren G and Game came on point too. Actually im happy to not hear Kendrick on it. He aint a G-funk/90s westcoast type of rapper. He gotta earn a place on this track if you know what i mean...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:13:47 AM by Bungalow »

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 05:14:43 AM »
Damn, cant stop playin this track. Nate sounds perfect on it. Warren G and Game came on point too.

Warren's doing the right thing KEEPING IT in the family, keeping it WEST COAST,
no need to waste the last few gems Nate offfered us with no Fifty or anyone else who's not West Coast.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 05:17:01 AM »
endorsed by dubccs resident european  hip hop vampire name sounding guy.

Okka

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 05:24:22 AM »
I gotta be real with and admit that i ain't feelin' this. It's cool to hear some unreleased Nate Dogg vocals though.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 05:26:28 AM »
I gotta be real with and admit that i ain't feelin' this. It's cool to hear some unreleased Nate Dogg vocals though.

It is a nice record! I was expecting a verse from Nate as well.Sup, with Game's second verse???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 05:39:55 AM »
endorsed by dubccs resident european  hip hop vampire name sounding guy.

For info, I ain't working for DUBCCS (or anyone else for that matter, I am SELF-employed & answer to no-one. That means no "yes sir", "no sir" as far as I'm concerned.)
By the way do you think YOU'd live in AMerica if the Europeans had'nt discovered the Americas? & Don't it BOTHER you that BOTH the languages you speak (the THREE of them if you include South America & Portuguese, & FOUR if you include Canada & French) ARE European languages, English & Spanish!
MY BAD, you must speak NATIVE-AMERICAN of course! You being The Great.

Point being, check your history, there'd be no America without Europe & whether we like it or not, it's a global world we live in now. Anyone can be on the other hemisphere in less than 12 hours.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:13:48 AM by Cordozzar Drakko »

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 05:45:47 AM »
& If you hate Europe that much, how do you like it that (one of) the OG founding member(s) is from... Germany?

Hate never got anyone anywhere, it's a waste of time & energy. & Jealousy is even worse.
The place you reside don't make you love the music any more or any less than anyone else either. That's plain arrogance & mindless stupidity

Last thing, topic ain't about me, it's NEVER been & NEVER will be, I don't want & don't need to be the centre of attention, I DON'T rap, I don't do beats & don't play no instruments either. But thanks anyway. The topic is MUSIC.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 06:36:39 AM by Cordozzar Drakko »

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM »
cool to hear some new nate...but i will not be bumping this generic, even boring song...

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2012, 06:17:17 AM »
How can people not like this  8)

Shit is smooth, the hook is dope and the beat KNOCKS!

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »
& If you hate Europe that much, how do you like it that (one of) the OG founding member(s) is from... Germany?

Hate never got anyone anywhere, it's a waste of time & energy. & Jealousy is even worse.
The place you reside don't make you love the music any more or any less than anyone else either. That's plain arrogance & mindless stupidity

Last thing, topic ain't about me, it's NEVER been & NEVER will be, I don't want & don't need to be the centre of attention, I DON'T rap, I don't do beats & don't play no instruments either. But thanks anyway. The topic is MUSIC.

Hey dude just chill - Petey's yankin your chain. He's a self loathing half Euro....his only real issue is his own identity ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Warren G f/ Nate Dogg, Game - Party We Will Throw (Audio) Full
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2012, 06:44:06 AM »
Copped this off iTunes this morning, dope to hear some new Nate, and I haven't heard Warren sounding that focused in a long time. Dunno bout Games delivery on this but ill give it some more spins. I can't help but thinking that if Dre produced this beat yall would be saying how generic it is though. Hopefully we get the rest of the EP soon 8)
well the beat sounds average to me.

it's good that the EP is finally coming though

It is a nice record! I was expecting a verse from Nate as well.Sup, with Game's second verse???
hey mackin, it's been a while since i've seen you post here :laugh:

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2012, 06:59:54 AM »

Hey dude just chill - Petey's yankin your chain. He's a self loathing half Euro....his only real issue is his own identity ;)

All I'm saying is, if West Cost artists only had to rely on West Coast residing fans to get by, NONE them would ever be able to live from their music. So what's the point hating on someone who loves the same music you do just because they ain't from the same city you from?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:21:07 AM by Cordozzar Drakko »

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2012, 07:05:17 AM »
I'm sure dudes like Petey used to be enthusiastic bout the music, but when u spend 10 years of your life on a forum, and you've outgrown the stuff u used to like....clowning on people who still rep the music seems to be the only thing left to do!!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2012, 07:23:28 AM »
I'm sure dudes like Petey used to be enthusiastic bout the music, but when u spend 10 years of your life on a forum, and you've outgrown the stuff u used to like....clowning on people who still rep the music seems to be the only thing left to do!!

Damn! you mean we gonna turn out like THAT in a few years time? SAVE ME!