Author Topic: to the poster whos penis is rising by the hour  (Read 1079 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: to the poster whos penis is rising by the hour
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 08:24:10 PM »
how im i lying billy and peter you say your dads latino but your last name is dorsett care to explain you fake fuck

i was conceived thru immaculate conception while my mother was drinking a juarritos...i am the prodigal troll.

Your absent father just wasn't quick enough to pull out of your whore of a mother...you are an accident meant to hit your mother on the chin.
ouch cold hearted

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
how im i lying billy and peter you say your dads latino but your last name is dorsett care to explain you fake fuck

i was conceived thru immaculate conception while my mother was drinking a juarritos...i am the prodigal troll.

Your absent father just wasn't quick enough to pull out of your whore of a mother...you are an accident meant to hit your mother on the chin.
ouch cold hearted

you guys can console each other for all the anguish and pain i put you two through....hug it out fellas.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2012, 09:31:35 PM »

ouch cold hearted

you guys can console each other for all the anguish and pain i put you two through....hug it out fellas.
pain lol easy peter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »
if i apologized for emotionally scaring you and repeatedly traumatizing your self esteem you would you accept my apology?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »
if i apologized for emotionally scaring you and repeatedly traumatizing your self esteem you would you accept my apology?
your scaring yourself aint nobody shook peter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2012, 10:55:01 AM »
k mart if i were to cut you off and stop talking to you you wouldnt know what to do with yourself...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »
k mart if i were to cut you off and stop talking to you you wouldnt know what to do with yourself...
yes because im the one who made a bunk website so i could make friends move along peter

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
k macc loves to eat penis

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012, 12:14:28 AM »
k macc loves to eat penis
says chunk the virgin

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 10:13:27 AM »
yes because im the one who made a bunk website so i could make friends move along peter

u mean da site?

seriously k mart look how much energy you expend riding my dick and my sites dick you mention my site here on this forum more then i do. you love my style dude, just admit it and ill leave you alone.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »

u mean da site?

seriously k mart look how much energy you expend riding my dick and my sites dick you mention my site here on this forum more then i do. you love my style dude, just admit it and ill leave you alone.
yes your bunk site dummy go to da sauce and have a circle jerk with your e-friends and i bet you do it with soo much style

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 10:11:56 PM »
more gay ramblings from the mouthpiece of canada

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »

u mean da site?

yes your bunk site dummy go to da sauce and have a circle jerk with your e-friends and i bet you do it with soo much style