Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - My Life (Feat. Cee-Lo)  (Read 2867 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse - My Life (Feat. Cee-Lo)
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 04:09:29 AM »
Meh, they still spitting, if this gets the album to drop I aint phased

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 06:44:33 AM »
Meh, they still spitting, if this gets the album to drop I aint phased

Exactly how I feel about it. They all spitting on it. I ain't mad at this record, the hook isn't necessarily my cup of tea but reading some of the comments I thought it was gonna be a lot worse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 08:07:46 AM »
I like it. More of a crossover/emo type track but its not too left-field for them. Good to see them expanding musically and not doing the same old shit they did on the first album

I liked every single song on the first album more than this one.

Cool. Then go listen to that one and don't worry about the new one.

lol, I go from "Slaughterhouse stan" to "don't listen to their new album". I swear, you guys don't even understand the basic function of an internet forum.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 09:24:34 AM »
Shit this is the shit! Crooked west west yall
Bullets aint got no names

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 10:23:08 AM »
I like it. More of a crossover/emo type track but its not too left-field for them. Good to see them expanding musically and not doing the same old shit they did on the first album

lol, I go from "Slaughterhouse stan" to "don't listen to their new album". I swear, you guys don't even understand the basic function of an internet forum.

Weren't you the one saying they're the greatest group in history?

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
They're still spitting but it has Interscope written all over it...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

hitsaw

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
It's ok, Its better than the original, i fucking hate that 90's euro pop shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 03:24:05 PM »

Before the debut came out I said something like, "Give their skill individually, together they could make a classic". They also said this album was going to be more retrospective. This is not the sound I want to hear from Slaughterhouse & if you do, you just don't know what you're talking about lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »

Before the debut came out I said something like, "Give their skill individually, together they could make a classic". They also said this album was going to be more retrospective. This is not the sound I want to hear from Slaughterhouse & if you do, you just don't know what you're talking about lol.

I remember you were saying they are better than the Wu Tang Clan. But they're really just 4 dudes who can spit. It takes more than that to make a classic. It takes the right kind of chemistry and meeting of the minds.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »

I remember you were saying they are better than the Wu Tang Clan. But they're really just 4 dudes who can spit. It takes more than that to make a classic. It takes the right kind of chemistry and meeting of the minds.

I don't believe I said that. I just remember saying that Joe Budden in 2009 was a lot better than Method Man in 2009. But you're right. They'll probably never go down as one of the great groups.

Eddz

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
I like it. They have to try and get a radio hit and it's not like they watered down their lyrics.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »

Ive never called you a SlaughterHouse stan. Ive called you a troll for posting just to fight and a loser for devoting your life to this message board but ive never commented on your liking of SH.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »
This nigga spent ten years here & he's talking about "life".

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »
I guess we could expect a different sound from a group called "slaughterhouse" lol

This is a copy of the wayne/em recovery track

If they had to sellout, i would have prefered they took the pop/rock sound off recovery than this eurodance vibe.

The D.O.C and

Portugoal

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »
Don't hate. The hook is catchy, the beat is nice and it could make people (read: non-rap nerds) wanna buy the album.