Author Topic: Seperated at birth ???  (Read 459 times)

Sccit

Re: Seperated at birth ???
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 11:28:03 AM »
lol @ how alot of this forums og trolls used to be buster status on here at one time.

once a buster...............

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 01:05:03 PM »
not even saying that we all grow as ppl if we were to assume that we should all assume that you are the nervous virgin you were when you signed on here?

just saying...

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 02:24:53 PM »
not even saying that we all grow as ppl if we were to assume that we should all assume that you are the nervous virgin you were when you signed on here?

just saying...

of course we grow, but we don't change who we are...like, u don't go from being a fag to being straight, u feel me? so while u can grow out of bein a virgin who lacks sexual experience, i don't really think u can grow from a buster into a real mufucka. also depends on how u define buster, though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
It's kinda like how you can't grow from being a spoiled rich kid to being the hardest gangsta in Compton.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:56 PM »
It's kinda like how you can't grow from being a spoiled rich kid to being the hardest gangsta in Compton.

never was either and never claimed either.. looks like my example of how u can't go from fag to straight hit close 2 home, though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »

never was either and never claimed either.. looks like my example of how u can't go from fag to straight hit close 2 home, though

Never claimed I was talking about you, yet you took offense to it. Interesting.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 05:16:44 PM »
u weren't referring to me just about as much as hack hasn't been raising your karma(and dick)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »
u weren't referring to me just about as much as hack hasn't been raising your karma(and dick)

Where was the reference...?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »

it's lost somewhere with the anonymity of those 200 karma points u got this month.. musta been a collection of dubcc thinkin you're a cool guy, though.

try bein real, biebs. if u cant do it, at least try.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »

it's lost somewhere with the anonymity of those 200 karma points u got this month.. musta been a collection of dubcc thinkin you're a cool guy, though.

Homie, don't start with "real" talk. You know you're the fakest kid on this site.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 05:58:26 PM »

Homie, don't start with "real" talk. You know you're the fakest kid on this site.

fake is tryna act straight when ur gay....i see u, lil one