Author Topic: The Mod Makeup of this Board  (Read 234 times)

TheSheriff

The Mod Makeup of this Board
« on: February 06, 2003, 06:47:26 PM »
Think about the baord's five mods-3 Muslims, 1 Sikh, 1 Jew. Where are the Christians? I'll tell you. Not believing in God. The problem with Christianity right now is the loss of faith. The largest worldwide religion can't get anybody to risk everything for it.

It might sound like I'm making something out of nothing, but it, in a nutshell, shows the whole problem.

Woodrow

Re:The Mod Makeup of this Board
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 06:53:28 PM »
Just because there isn't a Christian moderator, There is a loss of faith in all christrians? Seems like a stereotype to me...

Perhaps Christians choose not to post here,

Perhaps they don't want to be a moderator,

Perhpas they keep quite on issues and watch discussions instead of participating in them

Perhaps since this is a fairly specific board (Westcoast rap) It dosen't attract the more devout christians

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 06:56:47 PM »
I still believe in god. I just dont' choose to argue with muslims, or any other religion, cause all that does is make peeps mad, and I know that isn't what jesus would have me do. So I stopped posting religious stuff on this board. It was too much of a stress, and some of the things others, and myself would say could be viewed as sinful. So no judging, just reading, and prayer from me. I was never a mod of this board, but I wouldn't want to be. Too much anger. Only Doggy tries to bring the peace, and even he seems to lose it sometimes :)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 06:57:31 PM »
Just because there isn't a Christian moderator, There is a loss of faith in all christrians? Seems like a stereotype to me...

Perhaps Christians choose not to post here,

Perhaps they don't want to be a moderator,

Perhpas they keep quite on issues and watch discussions instead of participating in them

Perhaps since this is a fairly specific board (Westcoast rap) It dosen't attract the more devout christians

Exactly.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 08:14:24 PM »
Damn, Engle wood is not just a dick to me. Owen got it there. But Owen, this is a foolish thread i must tell you man. YOU were the mod, then u boogied for like 6 months. The fuck we supposed to do.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2003, 08:54:45 AM »
I was the mod? I never knew that. I should probably sleep less. My bed must have like acid in it.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2003, 09:01:15 AM »
lol. yeah u were  ;D

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2003, 11:03:40 AM »
Owen, sup man.  long time no see.  are you still confused?

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2003, 06:47:19 PM »
Owen, sup man.  long time no see.  are you still confused?

Obsiously, lol

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2003, 10:46:44 PM »
what's the purpose of this thread? who cares what religion the moderators are!

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2003, 10:49:01 PM »
The purpose is to point out that far fewer Christians, of whom there are many on the board, seem to be interested in politics and shit.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2003, 10:50:18 PM »
 :-\

coincidence

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2003, 10:52:20 PM »
:-\

coincidence

You're probably right. Oh well. :)