Author Topic: What you smoking on?  (Read 922 times)

rayallen0

What you smoking on?
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:37:59 PM »
I'm currently on some William's Wonder.  8)

Al Bundy

Re: What you smoking on?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »

+

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
smoke weed everyday  8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
2pac-ashes

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 11:37:41 AM »
bluetooth

a mix of sweet-tooth and blueberry  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
LA confidential

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »
LA confidential

that is some good shit  8)

Sleazy

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 01:10:02 PM »
bluetooth

That's an interesting cross because Sweet Tooth is already a Blueberry hybrid. A backcross or something like that anyway.

I'm not smoking anything too special today. Just some stinky as fuck but a bit bland outdoor/greenhouse nugs I found an old jar of. But hey, I'm still happy.  :bandit:

And it seems like I'm the only one posting a pic taken by myself. Come on dudes anything else is straight up fronting in a thread like this.  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »
if its not OG or better (Butter)

i don't smoke it, i literally can go back to purp, bubba, blueberry, master, etc etc, let alone chronic.

i really can't, i get so unsatisfied when i smoke anything else other than OG. its like going back from HD 1080p, to a bunk ass old school TV.

just can't do it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »
lol looney stop being a weed snob

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
bluetooth

That's an interesting cross because Sweet Tooth is already a Blueberry hybrid. A backcross or something like that anyway.

I'm not smoking anything too special today. Just some stinky as fuck but a bit bland outdoor/greenhouse nugs I found an old jar of. But hey, I'm still happy.  :bandit:

And it seems like I'm the only one posting a pic taken by myself. Come on dudes anything else is straight up fronting in a thread like this.  8)

Sleazy

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
Props Nik!  Looking frosty and dense as fuck. Just like a good OG should.  8)

Isn't that right LooN3y, seems like you're the OG head around here. Although geez you make it seem almost like it's crack or something. :D But you're not the first person I've heard say something along similar lines. And I can understand the attraction. Beautiful buds, great distinct taste, and really potent. A dream come true especially for dealers, it practically sells itself (and at $60 an eight or whatever).

Variety is the spice of life I'll never stick to one single type of weed if I don't have to. But if I did have to I'd go with a good Haze. Because it makes me more productive not less. Not just because of that though, obviously.  :pimp:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 03:56:58 PM »

Variety is the spice of life I'll never stick to one single type of weed if I don't have to.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
Props Nik!  Looking frosty and dense as fuck. Just like a good OG should.  8)

Isn't that right LooN3y, seems like you're the OG head around here. Although geez you make it seem almost like it's crack or something. :D But you're not the first person I've heard say something along similar lines. And I can understand the attraction. Beautiful buds, great distinct taste, and really potent. A dream come true especially for dealers, it practically sells itself (and at $60 an eight or whatever).

Variety is the spice of life I'll never stick to one single type of weed if I don't have to. But if I did have to I'd go with a good Haze. Because it makes me more productive not less. Not just because of that though, obviously.  :pimp:

yea, looney is right....the heads here who aint from the west coast just don't understand and get off on callin cali heads "weed snobs", but reality is, OG or nothin' 8)